Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Mermaids - they exist (possibly).

If you're interested, you'll find the other parts Click here to enlarge

At work, simultaneously trying to watch the rest of the parts.

I have no doubt in my mind there at least are/were some branches of the human species that were marine mammals.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I watched this on TV and it was entertaining but super fake.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fieldysnuts8 Click here to enlarge
    LOL ofcourse it's all CGI! I'm talking about the mere thought of them existing and the possibility.

Was the evidence from the shark fake as well? I have my doubts, but I still think there is a marine mammal similar to humans that existed at some point in history, especially through evolution. If they are still in existence or extinct, that is another question altogether.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Was the evidence from the shark fake as well?
    Yes, it looked very fake to me. And I'm not a skeptic either, I love all that kind of stuff and I want to believe it but that show was way to fake to be believable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, it looked very fake to me. And I'm not a skeptic either, I love all that kind of stuff and I want to believe it but that show was way to fake to be believable.
    Well, let's not think everything they put on television is true. All these shows from the Animal planet and discovery channel are adapted for screenplay.

I mean, there is no doubt that there is testing being done on something that, if the public were to find out, would cause alarm. I'm not talking specifically about this or aliens, but even all the testing the government had done on humans in the past.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So, why is it that the whole recording looks like a damn movie? :-/ I mean, you can definitely tell the fake parts and the CGI apart from what is real (background,scenery,etc..)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Exactly! Plus that thing would have been all over the internet if it was real. It wouldn't just be on animal planet.

Also the reasons they gave for why we are similar to aquatic mammals made no sense. Just because we sweat doesn't mean mermaids are real.

Also they claim its "cell phone camera" footage but I've never seen someone dramatically zoom with a cell phone camera at the perfect moment in real life.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It definitely possible. Think about it, we've explored space more than our oceans, and since mermaids lived in the ocean it wouldn't be absurd to think we've never found the remains.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    It definitely possible. Think about it, we've explored space more than our oceans, and since mermaids lived in the ocean it wouldn't be absurd to think we've never found the remains.
    Sure its possible, I've never denied that. I'm talking about the show itself and the evidence they claim to have found.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sure its possible, I've never denied that. I'm talking about the show itself and the evidence they claim to have found.
    I just want to know one thing - if the evidence from that shark was real or fake. Obviously, the show claims that the African authorities picked up all the evidence...so no way of really knowing. I'm thinking, if it was real, they would have definitely taken some photos of it and shared it around, no?

As you think about it more...it all becomes a bit ​fishy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I definitely wanted to believe. So the first you have to do is prove yourself wrong. Proof is in the pudding - seems like this was a "mockumentary" of some sort.

Found something similar:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1816585/plotsummary

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't watch the video because the wifi loads to slowly. I do remember seeing something like this on TV not to long ago. Theirs so much of the ocean that we haven't discovered, think they have said we've barely even searched less 5% of the oceans floor. Who knows what else is down there. You hear about sperm whales which are the deepest diving mammals coming to there surface with huge suction cup and gash marks.

I remember something on the discovery channel that a submersible found another type of murky substance that looked just like water. So it was like seeing waves of water and water. It was so dense that the submersible would just bounce off it when they would try to go through it. There are probably creatures down there that couldn't even comprehend.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    With you on the fact that before we even explore outside of earth, we should try to figure out what we don't know....which is, a lot!

There was a similar show about ancient species on the travel channel and how there were some human species that lived underground because they were scared of thing that went on above ground. Their hieroglyphics showed "higher beings" waging war above ground. Interesting stuff - history has many things documented. It's all recorded in cave drawings at one place or another, to an extent.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't buy into any of this until our good friend endorses the theory.

Click here to enlarge
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    With you on the fact that before we even explore outside of earth, we should try to figure out what we don't know....which is, a lot!

There was a similar show about ancient species on the travel channel and how there were some human species that lived underground because they were scared of thing that went on above ground. Their hieroglyphics showed "higher beings" waging war above ground. Interesting stuff - history has many things documented. It's all recorded in cave drawings at one place or another, to an extent.
    I've always enjoyed learning things about the depths of the ocean and the endless space of the galaxy. Wish I could have related to that as a career haha. Especially when it comes to space, seeings pictures from the robot vehicles that they have on mars and what not. Even though it looks just like desert with some rocks, knowing that it's so far away gives it that feeling that it could be something we have never seen or experienced. I highly recommend watching Planet Earth for those who haven't seen in, you will some of the most amazing things in that documentary.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The only downside to Mermaids is, what do you do with them from the waste down?

Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Haha what if they are actually reversed?

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Obviously you choose B so you don't have to listen to her $#@! about nonsense before you get a piece of the vagina. A fish can't talk.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Obviously you choose B so you don't have to listen to her $#@! about nonsense before you get a piece of the vagina. A fish can't talk.
    Hahah true, but I guess all you would hear is "fwap fwap". Which is apparently what a fish sounds like according to the picture :/.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Hahah true, but I guess all you would hear is "fwap fwap". Which is apparently what a fish sounds like according to the picture :/.
    Fwap fwap is easier to put up with than this:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I watched all of it. All the nine videos. I believe that none of it is true. The just keeps jumping to conclusions without substantial proof. Obviously they are just trying to acknowledge the evolution theory, which probably has nothing to do with mermaids.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    haha, Skrillex. "call 911 now!" Always wondered where that was from.
    -'09 135i MT - Custom 6466 ST - 680whp Click here to enlarge
    -'08 135i AT - 6466 ST - dead
    -'97 318is - Daily
    -'82 320i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    I think the fawp thing is probably close to our fap. And if that's true we are dealing with a male mermaid gentlemen.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Fwap fwap is easier to put up with than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSG_f7RXLCc
    So thats where he got that sample from, im gonna start using samples from ebaumsworld too so I can be a hit dubstep producer.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge