Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UEFA EURO 2012

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    1st of Russia will mop the Floors with Poland on Tuesday 2nd Russia protected the Poles for 300 years kkthxbye.
    Protected? I am not about to tell you everything wrong with this as it will make me far too angry to spell it out. It's honestly absurd you wrote this.

Look up the partitions of Poland and tell me how that is protecting the country. When they invaded in World War II that was for their own protection as well? Killing millions of people to try to keep their communist empire together was for Poland's own good as well?

This is just... wow. I hope Poland crushes them.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Lol protected the Poles? Oh like they shelled the insurgents during the Warsaw Uprising? How they murdered thousands of military officers in Katyn? Take that protection and shove it up your ass. I lived in Poland during the Russian protection so I know how that went down.
    AMEN!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sucks. I don't know what's wrong with Spain's strikers that they can't finish it! Di Natale just had two opportunities and scored a goal. Torres had a million opportunities and all he did was embarrassing himself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well Spain and Italy came to a 1-1 draw. Now we're up for Ireland vs. Croatia.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Protected? I am not about to tell you everything wrong with this as it will make me far too angry to spell it out. It's honestly absurd you wrote this.

Look up the partitions of Poland and tell me how that is protecting the country. When they invaded in World War II that was for their own protection as well? Killing millions of people to try to keep their communist empire together was for Poland's own good as well?

This is just... wow. I hope Poland crushes them.
    Germans would of wiped out all of Poland if not for the Commies that you grew up to hate so much, Polish people had the worst concentration camps known to men during the WWII. It's easy to point fingers at someone else.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Germans would of wiped out all of Poland if not for the Commies that you grew up to hate so much, Polish people had the worst concentration camps known to men during the WWII. It's easy to point fingers at someone else.
    Listen guy. You obviously know $#@! about history. Polish people had the worst concentration camps? Are you $#@!ing serious with that $#@! you $#@!ing micro brained $#@!?!! It wasn't the Polish people it was the $#@!ing Nazis!! And guess what $#@!?! Poland dealt with the Germans, Russians and the $#@!ing Mongols over 1000's of years and we're still $#@!ing here!!!!! Nobody is going to wipe us out you $#@!ing stupid $#@!! $#@! off!!

There is a reason why the Commies are hated in Poland and the hammer and sickle flag is illegal in Poland just like the swastika is in Germany. And it's not because they saved Poland from anyone, I had relatives that died at the hands of the $#@!ing commies in Katyn, and that is something that Russia still tries to dispute till today and blame it on somebody else. The $#@!ing stories about how Poland exterminated the Jews is nothing but bull$#@! spun by corrupt $#@! Russian politicians who try to keep the spotlight off Katyn and how they murdered thousands unarmed officers because it would've been much easier to invade a country that had no trained military.

$#@! off again you CEP!
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Listen guy. You obviously know $#@! about history. Polish people had the worst concentration camps? Are you $#@!ing serious with that $#@! you $#@!ing micro brained $#@!?!! It wasn't the Polish people it was the $#@!ing Nazis!! And guess what $#@!?! Poland dealt with the Germans, Russians and the $#@!ing Mongols over 1000's of years and we're still $#@!ing here!!!!! Nobody is going to wipe us out you $#@!ing stupid $#@!! $#@! off!!

There is a reason why the Commies are hated in Poland and the hammer and sickle flag is illegal in Poland just like the swastika is in Germany. And it's not because they saved Poland from anyone, I had relatives that died at the hands of the $#@!ing commies in Katyn, and that is something that Russia still tries to dispute till today and blame it on somebody else. The $#@!ing stories about how Poland exterminated the Jews is nothing but bull$#@! spun by corrupt $#@! Russian politicians who try to keep the spotlight off Katyn and how they murdered thousands unarmed officers because it would've been much easier to invade a country that had no trained military.

$#@! off again you CEP!
    Haha you sure did get brain washed pretty well thank the US and Europe for that.
    As i said before if Russia did not invade Poland Germans would of wiped 90% of you hate full people. WORLD WAR means that the Whole world is at WAR be it Poland, Russia, Germany, USA everyone has blood on their hands, don't go on pointing fingers because your County had a $#@!ty military and could not protect it self.
    Russians lost more people than any other country combined together in almost every single war but you don't see Russians cry about it, because we don't need anyones pity. So don't go on blaming a single county, blame the whole world that has room for hate and war, i clearly see that you are one of those filled with hate people, by your post i can see that you would love to kill a Russian person. kkthx

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haha you sure did get brain washed pretty well thank the US and Europe for that.
    As i said before if Russia did not invade Poland Germans would of wiped 90% of you hate full people. WORLD WAR means that the Whole world is at WAR be it Poland, Russia, Germany, USA everyone has blood on their hands, don't go on pointing fingers because your County had a $#@!ty military and could not protect it self.
    Russians lost more people than any other country combined together in almost every single war but you don't see Russians cry about it, because we don't need anyones pity. So don't go on blaming a single county, blame the whole world that has room for hate and war, i clearly see that you are one of those filled with hate people, by your post i can see that you would love to kill a Russian person. kkthx
    You're a $#@!ing idiot lets leave it at that.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You're a $#@!ing idiot lets leave it at that.

YOU MAD? go join Polish military and start war against Russia.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    YOU MAD? go join Polish military and start war against Russia.
    No need, they've learned their lesson over the years not to $#@! with Poland.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No need, they've learned their lesson over the years not to $#@! with Poland.
    Please share the info.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Please share the info.
    Look at the $#@!ing map you $#@!ing idiot. Do you know history? How many times did the Russians try to take over Poland? Look at the map again. You $#@!ing get it now? Now $#@! off I'm done with your stupid ass.

This is a Euro about football, Croatia 3-1 over Ireland so far.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Look at the $#@!ing map you $#@!ing idiot. Do you know history? How many times did the Russians try to take over Poland? Look at the map again. You $#@!ing get it now? Now $#@! off I'm done with your stupid ass.

This is a Euro about football, Croatia 3-1 over Ireland so far.
    Lets wait till Tuesday i will see you back in this thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lets wait till Tuesday i will see you back in this thread.
    The game isn't going to change history or geography. Im sorry man your statement was absurdly stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you $#@!ing stupid? The Germans had camps on polish territory they weren't Polish camps. Wow, I mean, $#@!ing wow.

The Poles did not fold against the Germans like the French. It took the Russians invading to subdue the country. Russians were killing Polish soldiers fighting a two front war not saving them. Hitler and Stalin intended to split the country for themselves.

Is the education system really this poor? I am amazed right now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

$#@! off again you CEP!
    As someone whose father was in a Russian concetration camp and had an uncle sent to Auscwitz it makes me sad to see people are stupid and poorly educated enough to say camps were Polish. People are unbelievable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    blkclk550 is a complete idiot... you must have helped obama write his "polish concentration camp" speeches... He offended half the nation by making the exact same statement you just made and later had to write a letter of apology for it. It's funny the media here covered nothing about it...I wonder why...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    As someone whose father was in a Russian concetration camp and an unxle sent to Auscwitz it makes me sad to see people are stupid and poorly educated enough to say camps were Polish. People are unbelievably stupid.
    Camps ware German but people working there ware Polish and the most cruel ones at that, i spoke to a few people that survived Auscwitz.
    On a side note seeing how hate full and bitter Polish people are thank god you guys don't have a strong military or the whole world would of been at war by now. I love everyone equally no matter what their government did to my family or my country, something many Polish people should learn.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    blkclk550 is a complete idiot... you must have helped obama write his "polish concentration camp" speeches... He offended half the nation by making the exact same statement you just made and later had to write a letter of apology for it. It's funny the media here covered nothing about it...I wonder why...
    Q4P you are a complete idiot as far as i can see.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Camps ware German but people working there ware Polish and the most cruel ones at that, i spoke to a few people that survived Auscwitz.
    On a side note seeing how hate full and bitter Polish people are thank god you guys don't have a strong military or the whole world would of been at war by now. I love everyone equally no matter what their government did to my family or my country, something many Polish people should learn.
    Unbelievable. You talked to people about Auscwitz? I've been there. My uncle survived it weird he was Polish and in there somehow? Only 6 million Poles were exterminated by the piece of $#@! nazis who built, ran, and maintained the death camps.

Read a book, please. Also Poland had the only military strong enough to keep the Ottomans out of Europe, you're welcome.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Unbelievable. You talked to people about Auscwitz? I've been there. My uncle survived it weird he was Polish and in there somehow? Only 6 million Poles were exterminated by the piece of $#@! nazis who built, ran, and maintained the death camps.

Read a book, please. Also Poland had the only mitary strong enough to keep the Ottomans out of Europe, you're welcome.
    Sticky Polish people worked for Nazi, Russians, Ukrainian, Moldavian, should we hate them also ? that they have killed their own as the Nazi would? Should i hate Russian people because they ware ordered to kill 100million of their own? No i hate the People that Ruled the world at that time, people that are now in to countries had nothing to do with what happened and should not pay the price of being hated. Of all the Euro nations Polish people are very hate full towards Russians and Nazi and Jews. As bad as the Propaganda in USA and Poland makes Russians seem we are very nice people and love our country and do not hate anyone.
    My Grand father is half Polish my Grand Mother is Ukrainian, they lived side by side with Polish and Ukrainian people and everyone loved and respected each other no matter what happened. When the Polish people separated from Russia all of the sudden they got fed all this bull$#@! and brain washed propaganda fed by the US. I date a polish girl for the past 8 years and we all live in harmony.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maybe you can enlighten us here and explain why the Hungarians, Poles, and the Czech's all hate the Russians equally. The 3 countries that were devastated by the Nazi war machine but all in the end "rescued" and "liberated" by the peace loving Russians. All these 3 countries apparently thrived under the watchful eye of the loving Russian people after World War 2. Oh wait a minute that's not how it went down actually is it? No 3 different countries hated and still hate what the Russian commies did to them and it's something that wont be easily forgotten as it only been a few decades.

Now for the kicker here in the modern world. Germany, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and others all had their versions of the Communist Secret police that spied on it's population and killed and murdered it's own people. As you can imagine there was a lot of top secret documents which after the fall of communism were opened up and became available to the people who wanted to read them. Now can you take a wild guess at what country still hasn't opened up all of their secret documents? Cmon now....go ahead guess... Maybe you can also tell me why that is, after all that $#@! in this day and age.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Les Bleus should have won the match.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So far the Czech Republic is in control leading 2-0 over Greece. Next game is Russia vs. Poland at 2:30pm est time.

Today Russia celebrates their independence day which they gained from themselves in 1990. Russian fans asked the mayor of Warsaw for permission to stage a march from the city center to the stadium 2 hours prior to the match. Stupidly that permission was granted and now we have a very tense situation as fights are erupting between the Russians and the Poles. The police has intervened and people are getting arrested left and right.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Small update Greece just scored and it's 2-1, there is time and life in Greece yet.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast