Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    dude, turns out I have to take back what I said. HOLY WOW is he for f**king real??? I kid you not, I cannot believe that he stoops to this level! Does he have kids or a wife to remove him from his computer, because his indecency is catching up to him really fast. Listen, the whole ET v Trap argument seems completely irrational. the whole coasting thing is absurd. Its such a bad example of why it's a drivers race that there are no analogies bad enough to use here!

I think i figured him out, and to think that I would have tried to make sense of his behavior; he wasnt in hiding or anything, he was searching for his next place to spread bull****. kinda like a 1year old with diarrhea that has no diaper on... you know exactly what's gonna happen to the floor; doesnt take long to mess up!

But I must say, Sticky, this following quote made me laugh like no tomorrow!

if those professionals saw his posts here about not understanding the difference between quick and fast in relation to a slip they would have slapped him.
    I imagined a southern-like bunch of drag-racers look at him after his sentence and just slap him like a girl! haha that picture if just too funny

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    MSpired suggested a race between a Gintani car and an ESS car. Since the ESS fan boys always claim that its not fair, because Gintani runs race gas and meth, how bout a race against brian's car? He runs on 91 no meth. I would love nothing more than to watch to him embarass ESS and their fan boys and shut them up once and for all. No excuses no bs, run what brung!
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im so down for the mojave mile...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge I was dying when I read the part about this being a place where no one of any intelligence exists and where no technical info is posted. I have learned more technical info here than any other forum I have been on, including his favorite site which I've been a member of for years.

Most of the "morons" on this site have cars that could destroy his in every discernible fashion, and more technical knowledge than he could dream of having.
    Click here to enlarge
    1977 S30Z

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    Reading that thread is brutal. It really is. What planet do PG and Gustav live on? PG has "no time for the 1/4 mile track because all of his other important duties", yet he has all day to argue nonsense on the internet. And why has he spent thousand of dollars making his car faster if not to see how it performs???? And Gustav,.... where do you begin? He has seen all Drew's videos yet still won't give his car its due?? Not until he races an ESS car? I mean wtf is this $#@!? It is seriously mind-blowing reading what those two have to say, and at this junction, completely pointless arguing with them. They are truly clueless.
    Gustav considers only his roll on racing crap that he sells on DVD as "evidence" of what car is faster and since ESS is Scandinavian he has a big boner for them and thinks they are better than everyone else.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Im so down for the mojave mile...
    I told Mspired but forgot to tell you I already organized a roll on racing event for us in SoCal Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    That whole thread is just worthless. Honestly not needed.
    You are quite correct, just wanted to make it clear my motor and tranny were not "blown."

This isn't even remotely amusing anymore, I've had my fill of his drama and so has everyone else. I'm sorry to see it continue, I hope he finds a resolution to whatever struggle it is he is having internally/mentally and I hope his car goes 350 mph in the mile if that is what it takes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Gustav considers only his roll on racing crap that he sells on DVD as "evidence" of what car is faster and since ESS is Scandinavian he has a big boner for them and thinks they are better than everyone else.
    No bias there whatsoever... Gustav and PG are totally gay for each other. Too bad they live so far away they can get together and jack eachother off to ESS dyno sheets.

Sticky please promise me that when you get your monster back you'll call out the ESS cars and hand them their ass whooping. I'm sick of seeing these clowns run their mouth about how superior ESS is.
    Last edited by Monster135; 06-23-2010 at 09:13 PM.
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    where ssticky go there always trouble
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I told Mspired but forgot to tell you I already organized a roll on racing event for us in SoCal Click here to enlarge
    WTF??????? More info!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WTF??????? More info!!!!
    When the time is right, so don't worry about the Mojave mile nonsense as that venue kind of blows anyway.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When the time is right, so don't worry about the Mojave mile nonsense as that venue kind of blows anyway.
    Oh yes it does! They have speed limits for each car... If i want to run there i have to have a crazy setup its stupid...

Do your best we will blow the event up..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    SSpost? what does the SS stand for?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by iveman89 Click here to enlarge
    SSpost? what does the SS stand for?
    Schutzstaffel, the German secret police during the Third Reich.

Essentially what he does there is admit he created that Hitler parody on his own and lied about skoot3r (which skoot3r already told us) as he continues on with trying to state BimmerBoost is like a nazi regime since he is so familiar with enforcing one on m3post. Guy has lost his mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh yes it does! They have speed limits for each car... If i want to run there i have to have a crazy setup its stupid...

Do your best we will blow the event up..
    Do you want me to reserve a spot for you already? I already have 10 spots spoken for and the event will be limited to 100 cars. Mike said he wanted one so I am holding one for him as well. Price range should be 200-250 depending on the cost for insurance which I'm waiting on. I don't even think I will be able to break even on this but since it will be so much fun and such good promotion I don't care.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That whole thread is just worthless. Honestly not needed.

Eventually we will have Gintani SC vs ESS SC videos, and everyone can shut up.

Gustav wanted videos, why didn't Drew post up all the videos of him beating insanely quick cars.

I like how Gustav thinks meth is "annoying" and ESS calls it a "band-aid". Yet AA now offers a meth option and they are certainly not going to be the last to offer it.
    Gustav claimed Drew's results and data were not impressive... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This isn't even remotely amusing anymore, I've had my fill of his drama and so has everyone else. I'm sorry to see it continue, I hope he finds a resolution to whatever struggle it is he is having internally/mentally and I hope his car goes 350 mph in the mile if that is what it takes.
    I am with ya, man.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Someone please explain to me why PG wants to see a shop car post times.

What is the meaning behind this? What does it prove? I have seen him make this statement many times.

...but show me ANY GINTANI CAR that has EVER posted a 1/4 mile or 60-130 time? I see Gintani customer cars doing it, but no shop cars even though Gintani actually owns an E9x M3. In fact, ESS and G-Power are the ONLY company that has actually posted a 60-130 speed with a company car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Someone please explain to me why PG wants to see a shop car post times.

What is the meaning behind this? What does it prove? I have seen him make this statement many times.
    It doesn't make any sense and he is only mentioning it because it is something he barely has to cling to as Gintani has 1 shop car, Alex's own. Oh, and his Mini, and his E36.

Why would anyone rather see what a company does with their own car than what customers do with the product anyone else can have? What kind of logic is that?

If anything, we all prefer independent results than company results as we have seen ESS manipulate their own dyno results which does not leave much credence to their other self-proclaimed numbers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do you want me to reserve a spot for you already? I already have 10 spots spoken for and the event will be limited to 100 cars. Mike said he wanted one so I am holding one for him as well. Price range should be 200-250 depending on the cost for insurance which I'm waiting on. I don't even think I will be able to break even on this but since it will be so much fun and such good promotion I don't care.
    Ofcourse!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Reserve a spot for me also please! Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge
    Reserve a spot for me also please! Thanks!
    No problem, heh, spots are going quickly even before the announcement. If anyone else wants one, let me know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gustav is a knob. I enjoy the videos he puts out but his bias is sad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just have to say this, in regards to all that is going on with PG and all the evidence against his said claims...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast