Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

thats $#@!ed up...
    m3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think that this is a great idea. Ted should lead by his example. He volunteers to be the first to go.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

If he goes first...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

All these old ass elites wont even be around to see their dumbass ideas come to fruition........that is if they ever do, which they wont of course......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    All these old ass elites wont even be around to see their dumbass ideas come to fruition........that is if they ever do, which they wont of course......

I think their idea's have already started to come true. All the chemicals in our foods, and water is the start of a slow kill. The senseless wars is the other half.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I think their idea's have already started to come true. All the chemicals in our foods, and water is the start of a slow kill. The senseless wars is the other half.
    You are absolutely right, but I also think more people are starting to see the truth. A few years back u wouldn't see organic foods in any of the most common markets. Now you are seeing a few isles here and there with organic produce which means more people are demanding food free of chemicals and pesticides. I know all I buy is organic but it hasn't that long since I started. I'm glad I saw the light for my sake and that of my family. There s also a cancer cure, check out the Gerson therapy, $#@!s real and the government doesn't want u to know about it, in fact it's illegal to practice the Gerson therapy in the USA which is why the clinic is in Tijuana, Mexico.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Umm he's kinda right. There are too many people on this planet.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    You are absolutely right, but I also think more people are starting to see the truth. A few years back u wouldn't see organic foods in any of the most common markets. Now you are seeing a few isles here and there with organic produce which means more people are demanding food free of chemicals and pesticides. I know all I buy is organic but it hasn't that long since I started. I'm glad I saw the light for my sake and that of my family. There s also a cancer cure, check out the Gerson therapy, $#@!s real and the government doesn't want u to know about it, in fact it's illegal to practice the Gerson therapy in the USA which is why the clinic is in Tijuana, Mexico.
    Gerson therapy is illegal to be prescribed specifically to treat cancer or something similar, the reason is because it proposes coffee enemas and a coma inducing lack of sodium in the diet. You want to stick coffee in your ass and see what happens haha? Imagine a cancer patient trying it Enroll in med school and then we'll talk

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Modern medicine = drugs, drugs and more drugs designed to treat the symtoms not cure the root of the problem. Everything is made in the pharmaceutical corporations interest and the elite, not in the interest of the people. Drugs make your immune system weaker not strenghten it as god intended by the use of nutrition. Say what you want, but I have my believes and I have done a lot of research in the area of holistic healing. Man made $#@! just doesn't work. I'm not saying modern medicine is worthless, but the chemica/drugs they use to treat diseases. God put everything out there in nature to treat ourselves and live long healthy lives. I cured my insomnia and migraines completely by juicing organic. I've have also visisted the Gerson Institute since I'm from San Diego, and it's real. Oh and about the coffee enemas - I have done them Click here to enlarge. Also, check out Fat, Sick & Nearly dead, which is an amazing documentary which protrays how powerful the Human Immune system really is, and how it's able to get rid of disease if given the proper nutrition, not the $#@! everyone eats nowadays, that's killing everyone's immune system slowly which then leads to cancer. nuff said!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I feel you on the holistic and natural medicine path as drug ccompanies really are crooks but some parts of the gerson therapy simply are based on completely outdated principles such as the coffee enema....sketch....many other parts of it are great though and almost common sense. The diet and organic juicing especially, I've seen lives saved and cancer suppressed for years when originally the estimate was terminal and weeks to live. Glad to hear you got rid of those migraines and insomnia, veggies and fruits are the key

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

did you guys see that momo on peirs morgan?

i love when ted opens his mouth... its like listening to kate hudson talk politics.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Umm he's kinda right. There are too many people on this planet.
    there are too many people in certain places on the planet. in alot of first world countries people choose to live in big cities when they could be elsewhere. now in china or india that isn't the case but in america it sure is. look at all the people leaving california these days.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I dont think there should be mass killings, I think there should be reproductive limitations like one boy and one girl per family no exceptions. This planet cannot support more than 9-10 billion people in its current state. He's right.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by wtfmateim65 Click here to enlarge
    I feel you on the holistic and natural medicine path as drug ccompanies really are crooks but some parts of the gerson therapy simply are based on completely outdated principles such as the coffee enema....sketch....many other parts of it are great though and almost common sense. The diet and organic juicing especially, I've seen lives saved and cancer suppressed for years when originally the estimate was terminal and weeks to live. Glad to hear you got rid of those migraines and insomnia, veggies and fruits are the key
    Oh yeah! It's amazing what veggies/fruits do to the body and mind.