Close

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No

    SLS vs 997 TT vs LP4-560

    Interesting video here. Looks like the SLS is the slowest of the group and the 997TT just walks away from everyone:



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,648
    Rep Points
    -168.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Who paid you to post such nonsense? Are you an anti Benz guy? Do you work for Ferrari? LMAO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Ironically of all the cars there I would buy the SLS in a heartbeat... Don't dig the Lambo and the Porsche is boring to me nowadays.

    Hello Renntech, yeah I need more powah like right now. LOL
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    369
    Rep Points
    442.3
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Wouldn't mind an SLS Roadster with a low compression motor and a twin screw attached
    Alpha ///N - YouTube: 95CSL
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Who paid you to post such nonsense? Are you an anti Benz guy? Do you work for Ferrari? LMAO

    LOL!!! repped for a good laugh Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Ironically of all the cars there I would buy the SLS in a heartbeat... Don't dig the Lambo and the Porsche is boring to me nowadays.

    Hello Renntech, yeah I need more powah like right now. LOL
    The Turbo S is stupid fast in stock form. With just a tune the torque increase is ridiculous. I like the SLS too, but it ain't all that and I've never been able to come to like the rear end.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    The Turbo S is stupid fast in stock form. With just a tune the torque increase is ridiculous. I like the SLS too, but it ain't all that and I've never been able to come to like the rear end.
    Everybody likes something
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •