Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Here go some pics, in no special order..

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    and when all done
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very nice Matt Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Klean!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    The harbor freight one might not be enough to clean it off...the BMW one is up around 100psi, ive gotten blasted by it by accident when the adaptor fell out by..it hurt Click here to enlarge

25lbs might be enough, It depends on how bad it is. Really bad cars Ive had to go over them once or twice, and consume a box, box and a half. Some cars I can get away with half a box. Im working something out with a local supplier to get it in 50lb bags, and stock up on it as its a lot cheaper than Harbor Freight blasting media.

You also need the FINE grit, not the COARSE one...that is too big.

Why didnt you just bring your car here? We were doin a promo for $499 including new intake gaskets. You will need to crank the motor by hand to close the valves that are open, so you can do those cylinders as well.
    Thanks Matt, great info! I wanted to save some cash because I've been having alignment/stability issues lately that I'm trying to sort out. Amongst several other parts, I just dropped some more cash on new rear sub-frame bushings (Powerflex replacements). Thinking about possibly outsourcing that installation job though, as I want to get it aligned at the same time anyway, which I obviously cannot do (cough). Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Matt, great info! I wanted to save some cash because I've been having alignment/stability issues lately that I'm trying to sort out. Amongst several other parts, I just dropped some more cash on new rear sub-frame bushings (Powerflex replacements). Thinking about possibly outsourcing that installation job though, as I want to get it aligned at the same time anyway, which I obviously cannot do (cough). Click here to enlarge
    Shoulda got the OEM M3 drop in replacement bushings..they never go bad Click here to enlarge

I have yet to install a set of Powerflex bushings, I do them all the time on the E46 M3s, dont see why they wouldnt to the job for the E9x crowd Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    Doubting it? How? LostMarine verified it by gaining an extra 11hp on the dyno. Countless customers of mine have noticed an immediate difference the second they took off in the car.
    I know, don't tell me...unfortunately there are always people doubting everything, in particular in Germany.

Alpina_B3_Lux
    Current: Audi R8 V10 2013 S-Tronic, daytona grey, carbon side blades, MTM tune, Michelin PSS tires, Capristo x-pipe
    Gone: Audi R8 V10 2010 manual, ice silver, grey side blades, MTM tune, MTM air filters, Michelin PSS tires
    Gone: BMW 335i Individual (Íhlins, PFC brakes, RB turbos etc.)

Gone: Alpina B3 E46 3,3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alpina_B3_Lux Click here to enlarge
    I know, don't tell me...unfortunately there are always people doubting everything, in particular in Germany.

Alpina_B3_Lux
    Indeed, and that's the reason why I steer away from german forums, sadly.

BTW we should plan a trip to the Ring to put the new found power to use Click here to enlarge
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Indeed, and that's the reason why I steer away from german forums, sadly.

BTW we should plan a trip to the Ring to put the new found power to use Click here to enlarge
    I just did 8 laps on Sunday. Not too full, great weather. You should do the track day in August.

Alpina_B3_Lux
    Current: Audi R8 V10 2013 S-Tronic, daytona grey, carbon side blades, MTM tune, Michelin PSS tires, Capristo x-pipe
    Gone: Audi R8 V10 2010 manual, ice silver, grey side blades, MTM tune, MTM air filters, Michelin PSS tires
    Gone: BMW 335i Individual (Íhlins, PFC brakes, RB turbos etc.)

Gone: Alpina B3 E46 3,3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12