63 Post(s)

Whats his username on E90

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Whats his username on E90
    Jason
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Ever notice all the BMS ads on dragtimes? Can't ever remember seeing a Vishnu or Cobb ad out on the web, but I've seen BMS several times in different places around the web.
    We do a lot of marketing but the biggest and most effective has always been word of mouth from satisfied customers. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    We do a lot of marketing but the biggest and most effective has always been word of mouth from satisfied customers. Click here to enlarge
    This is so true.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Just want to let everyone know Laguna Seca Blue has contacted all my vendors essentially slandering me and attempting to cost me business. Since I have records of him admitting who he is with his username here and he was stupid enough to register with the e-mail he used to send this all to the vendors this is a slam dunk for my attorney.

Anyway, whatever information you have on the user kindly send my way to speed this up so he can be served ASAP. Actually, maybe no need to rush since he will be covering the fees anyway.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just want to let everyone know Laguna Seca Blue has contacted all my vendors essentially slandering me and attempting to cost me business.
    Starting to think there's something not right.. this is way beyond any fanboyism I've seen(even for Apple products). I mean you don't just buy a car and 3 months later devote yourself to tuner based on what he says..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by scott_uw Click here to enlarge
    Starting to think there's something not right.. this is way beyond any fanboyism I've seen(even for Apple products). I mean you don't just buy a car and 3 months later devote yourself to tuner based on what he says..
    Some people just really like shiv spunk

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by scott_uw Click here to enlarge
    Starting to think there's something not right..
    Mentally, clearly.

Regardless, this will be solved quickly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Crazy!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just want to let everyone know Laguna Seca Blue has contacted all my vendors essentially slandering me and attempting to cost me business. Since I have records of him admitting who he is with his username here and he was stupid enough to register with the e-mail he used to send this all to the vendors this is a slam dunk for my attorney.

Anyway, whatever information you have on the user kindly send my way to speed this up so he can be served ASAP. Actually, maybe no need to rush since he will be covering the fees anyway.
    Good hell that's insane! What a piece of work...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky,

It wasn't too hard...Looks like he runs a jewelry business in Hong Kong with his mom. Like a winner his facebook is open to the public Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Ashwin Makhija
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ashwin8
    Employer: Platinum Heart
    Email: ashwin@ptheart.com
    Work Address: 10th Floor, One Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong
    Tel: (852) 2801 6161, Fax: (852) 2801 6141

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Sticky,

It wasn't too hard...Looks like he runs a jewelry business in Hong Kong with his mom. Like a winner his facebook is open to the public Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Ashwin Makhija
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ashwin8
    Employer: Platinum Heart
    Email: ashwin@ptheart.com
    Work Address: 10th Floor, One Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong
    Tel: (852) 2801 6161, Fax: (852) 2801 6141
    That was fast, Hong Kong IP's all make sense now.

I'm going to evaluate my options since this is international.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    No wonder he such a vishnu fanboi, looks like shiv's illegitimate child

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    No wonder he such a vishnu fanboi, looks like shiv's illegitimate child
    Click here to enlarge

I am just happy that there are a lot of tunes to choose from on this platform.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

It looks like someone has a touch of the downs...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Received this spam email today from the guy. And just when I thought this guy could not get any more insane!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Leguna Seca Blue
    Dear Sticky,

I noticed that you've deleted some of your comments as well as other people's on the thread that Chris@HPF started. As you're probably fully aware, you hadn't actually done anything against the law until you publicly distributed my confidential registration information. I was going to let it slide because I have no problem with people knowing who i am. I have nothing to hide. However, I noticed that some of your misguided fans have nefarious intent. One of them suggested taking down my company's website. Let me be very clear, Sticky...If I am in any way personally or professionally harmed by your little stunt, I will take legal action. I suggest you take down my picture and company/personal information immediately or I will start legal proceedings against bimmerboost.

Anyway, I've been thinking about this whole debacle, and I have an idea that should be amiable to everyone involved. Despite the fact that I think you're extremely immature and have no business administrating an online forum; I really don't have a personal grudge against you. We don't know each other, and I wish you no harm, financially or otherwise. However, the way you run bimmerboost is in need of some serious reform. I have a few requests that I think your sponsors would agree will make bimmerboost a happier and healthier place. I don't want to tell you how to run your business, but I think you'll also find that if you make these changes, you'll attract a lot more sponsors increase active-membership

1. Please remove all racist, homophobic and sexist comments on the forums. In the future, please do not make them, or condone them from others.
    2. Please try not to let your personal grudges out in your news articles. If the piece is an editorial, clearly mark it that way.
    3. Please remember that you are the forum administrator, be impartial and don't allow personal attacks.
    4. Please get rid of this bizarre reputation point's system. It honestly feels like the digital age of Hitler on bimmerboost, If anyone wants to slightly criticize you or one of your sponsors, they have to provide a disclaimer that they pledge allegiance to you first or risk having their account suspended.

If you make all of these changes within 28 days, I will not run a boycott. I think your sponsors will agree that all 4 points if implemented are in their interests as well. As I mentioned to Rob@Cobb, I was seriously considering trying his product as an alternative to the Procede for my N54 until i found out he supported this train-wreck of a website.

Sponsors - we all know that money talks and bull$#@! walks. Please do insist Sticky makes these changes. As you're all probably well aware, the way Bimmerboost is currently administered doesn't reflect well on any of you.

Anyway, I wish you all well! Now that you all know that I run a jewelry business, if any of you are looking at getting engaged, I promise I'll give you all a really good deal on the diamond Click here to enlarge Sorry for any hassle or heartache I may have caused. I feel very strongly about accountability and being ethical. I hope you all understand.

Best,
    Ashwin
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 05-27-2012 at 12:41 PM.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

LOLLLLLLLLL Click here to enlarge aswhin, i wonder how much cash you take for the diamonds that you don't report as income/revenue? hmmmmm

This dude is beyond anything stooopid I've read in the last while!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Wow, there is a trainwreck here but it's not BB...good grief!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!! Tha is some seriously funny $#@!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I've never repped as much before as I have in the 3 pages of this thread. LMAO

I have no ill will toward any product or vendor. My Procede was great, so was my JB+, and my COBB AP. But I will naturally migrate towards whatever company and product I have the most faith in... and call out any BS I see along the way. Which is why I'm a member on this site. I've disagreed and argued with Sticky plenty, yet I am still here and able to voice my opinion. I've even seen Terry take flak from some members, but he's still here and answering questions and dealing with issues. Props for that. He seems like a legitimately good guy.

Laguna Seca Blue makes a lot of threats for being completely incapable of following up on any of them. Good luck getting Rob@COBB or the rest of the company to boycott this site. I've met the guy. He's not much for internet drama. Go run your mom's jewelry shop and stop embarrassing yourself online.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I like the line where he seriously considered to buy Cobb's tune. Sure you would've, sure lol.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Too funny...there are some sad people in this world.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Sticky I look forward to discussing this in person with you next week...this is just too hilarious! I cant wait to get off the plane tomorrow and see what else has been spewed lol.

Oddly enough, I have never received this spam mail?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Remember people, you can't fix stupid. Therefore, you most certainly can't fix this donkey.

ps. "Employed By Your Mom" (and I know you're reading this), learn how to use a semi-colon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Just saw the "boycott bimmerboost" thread. Hysterical! Click here to enlarge This guy is making it seriously hard to get work done -- I keep checking back here to see what he will do next. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast