Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Wars fail

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    I wouldn't have cared one way or another. When he started attacking respected members and trying to cast doubt on their numbers it really pissed me off. As a moderator he should have been completely neutral, but from the start he chose to be an attack dog with an agenda. Now he's burnt so many bridges no one respects him or is willing to help him anymore. Sad...
    Bingo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    I wouldn't have cared one way or another. When he started attacking respected members and trying to cast doubt on their numbers it really pissed me off. As a moderator he should have been completely neutral, but from the start he chose to be an attack dog with an agenda. Now he's burnt so many bridges no one respects him or is willing to help him anymore. Sad...
    I got ya... and I agree

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Why did PG participate in this event, when it includes drag racing? He says drag races mean absolutely nothing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Why did PG participate in this event, when it includes drag racing? He says drag races mean absolutely nothing.
    So he could get some attention and feel important. He will talk down on anything if it is not what he has or is doing at that moment. Drag racing is pointless and stupid, unless he is doing it. SC's used to suck, but now they are cool. Dynojets were crap, now that is all he uses to post his numbers. Don't try to make any sense of it, he has a lot of growing up/learning still to do.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12