Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    performance /= handling
    track times /= handling
    lateral grip /= handing

Which... is something that may be out of your grasp if you've been happy with driving your mom's SUV for the last two years, so you could build an M3 that can accelerate quickly. Theoretically... currently M3s don't get much slower than yours (other than when they're backing up).

I didn't get you banned on every BMW forum other than the one your parents bought for you. Your personality did.
    Whatever you need to tell yourself son, seems the forum I built all by my lonesome is doing quite fine. Click here to enlarge

Please continue coming here to see what the big boys are doing. You keep talking about your amazing stock handling and stock drivability. Wow us with talk about preserving your warranty too.

Theoretically, you mad. Thanks for playing little guy and keep following me around. One day maybe people will care about what you have to say and do with BMW's. For now, you can't do anything of merit. I pity you. Keep doing shady deals on forums, maybe one day you'll be able to afford a project car for a website of your own. You can read about mine until then.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Weird, as I remember it, you posted pictures of one of my project cars on the site your parents bought you.

Though, in your defense, I don't think you knew it was my car when you did it.

Just to confirm, in your opinion the options for a car are either a) aftermarket FI or b) stock?

Because if you're not going to ruin the wonderful NA M engine, why buy it in the first place, amirite? And there's certainly no other mods out there than FI! And you should certainly mod the power way out of proportion with the rest of the car, as a well balanced car is for morons!
    Last edited by Obioban; 05-18-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    Weird, as I remember it, you posted pictures of one of my project cars on the site your parents bought you.

Though, in your defense, I don't think you knew it was my car when you did it.

Just to confirm, in your opinion the options for a car are either a) aftermarket FI or b) stock?

Because if you're not going to ruin the wonderful NA M engine, why buy it in the first place, amirite? And there's certainly no other mods out there than FI! And you should certainly mod the power way out of proportion with the rest of the car, as a well balanced car is for morons!
    You are still here?

Does it make you angry I built my own business? Upset I'm succeeding where you and your little group of bitter and jealous little girls said I couldn't? Mad you can't stop me and there is nothing you can do about it nobody?

You seriously don't have enough of your own money to start your own website? That's hilarious, seems you are not as smart or capable. Also seems you are bitter about money issues if a few hundred bucks for vbulletin is something you think outside assistance is necessary for. No wonder you hate me so much.

Supercharged m3's are sooooo out of proportion, lol. You must have a ton of experience with supercharged e92's. Learn what you are talking about. Run along home child, as if you need me to remind me who runs this place.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12