Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Let it go? no thx, i rather i spread it like wild fire. Now Im a liar according to dave. Keep it up david, the more $#@! you talk, the more I will spread this. You like mazda forums? subi forums? how bout evo forums? Camaro5.net? $#@!, I got alot of free time during work to help you go out of business.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You would be surprised how many people are negging you here. If it doesn't bother you, that is fine, but if you piss off the entire community you just end up hurting yourself. If that doesn't bother you I don't know why you post in the first place. Obviously you wish to be heard so why behave in a manner that will jeopardize that and alienate you? Place is more than flexible enough as is, if you are getting negged by everyone seems you may need to take a different approach or the board will take care of it on its own. You may want to consider it.
    Im not on forums to make a rep lol. I could careless what everyone thinks of me sticky. Do you know me? no, will you ever? no. I am here to spread word about negative experiences and bull$#@! vendors and that about all I ever do. I don't praise products cause I simply don't give a $#@!. If it works, aweseome, Ill make a post here and there about it, but I am certainly not going to be a fanboi about it. IF it doesnt work however, thats when the fun starts. I don't consider this wasting my time, cause after all, I have nothing to lose by speaking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Im not on forums to make a rep lol.
    You don't understand, it isn't about making a rep it is partially a moderation system so if you don't take it into account and get too low you will ban yourself essentially. It is all up to you, complete freedom of choice. With the way you commented to Terry about being banned seems you do care and will lash out emotionally.

No one has told you to not share your experience, it is the way you do it and continue to go about it that is creating an issue. That is solely your own doing and frankly I don't care one way or another I was trying to help you help yourself. Do whatever makes you happy but blatant/perpetual hostility and disrespect are not compatible with sharing an experience which is designed to help.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The comment above is NOT directed at anyone in particular. I just see a lot of good people being lowered to a certain level. I think this thread has gone WAY off topic.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456