Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    you moved?

Yea I haven't lived on Long Island since 2008. I have been living in Manhattan since 2008.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would try to cover up the license plates on the youtube race videos. Better safe than sorry.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Nice run...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That car has :
    It's got injectors (id1000s)
    Full exhaust w down pipes
    Intakes and blow off valves
    made 602 hp at Vinny Ten racing on E85

Not sure what type of dyno, and how accurate @MSIZZLE i would think would know

should trap a low 130'smph as well as a low 7.x 60-130

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    bro this car will trap way over 130!! a stock 13 will do 126, this car has over 100whp more! his current setup on dr will make a sub 10sec pass in a perfect world and under 10.30 all day long with my mom driving. he wants to go after the stock turbo record

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    bro this car will trap way over 130!! a stock 13 will do 126, this car has over 100whp more! his current setup on dr will make a sub 10sec pass in a perfect world and under 10.30 all day long with my mom driving. he wants to go after the stock turbo record
    yes, somewhere in 130, not 130 on the dot Click here to enlarge Im not making this up, thats coming from owner, he has never ran it at the strip but equally modded is where he pulls these figures from. Im just trying to add clarity is all

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    his car will knock on the 140 door, and it will be over 136 all day at the track

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    here this car has a similar setup and went 9.8@ 140.7
    http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index...._fromsearch__1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    pretty impressive. is it true he is having injector issues as well?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    his car will knock on the 140 door, and it will be over 136 all day at the track

seems the stock turbo cars on E85 are as lowend with one at 128 mph, up to 140 for the record holder, most being in the 136-137 mph range

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Impressive with not much done to it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ridiculous how fast those cars can go with just a few bolt ons and a tune.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    Impressive with not much done to it.
    Hell yeah it is. I didn't think they would be that fast with so little

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea. Keith is having some issues with his car. The following weekend after Ricky and him ran he went in to get a pump gas tune made up and to clean up the e85 tune and on the first e85 and every pull after at higher hp levels was knocking for unknown reasons and he had to leave down a ton of power from last time.

His afr was spot on and the e85 was tested to be good. Right now he's at a loss as to why it's knocking when it shouldn't and the car came in and left down hp at 550-560awhp on no limits dyno. That's Down about 60-70 hp from last season. No pun on Ricky's car but it now makes more sense why he was even with ricky and the 600whp cts v pulled up top.

It sucks because he has no idea. My guess is maybe a bad ecu but right now his injectors are out being tested and he's in troubleshooting mode. I don't know exactly what they've done but compression test was perfect and all other tests came back good so it's kinda odd why he's down so much power.

Car still felt rediculously fast tho as I was in it that day after we left.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was reading up on it and he is basically running at the limits. Hopefully its nothing major or too late

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea hopefully. He's a cool dude and straight shooter he doesn't brag or flaunt anything. If anyone knows any GTR guys outside of Vinny 10 in North East, Lmk and I'll pass it on to him.

Compression was fine tho so hopefully its nothing major, leak down was gonna be done soon. FWIW My 370z would kick back timing for no reason too. When it was tuned at performance Andrew would say my car would kick back anything over 23 up top where most other Zs would take 25-29 and he suspected it was the ecu bc it was happening for no reason, we were gonna tey to swap ecu but intraded it before we could.

It's really an odd issue because nothing seems wrong he is just down power and when pushed to 28-29psi of whatever it is he's trying to run that he used to run fine. It knocks.

I just hope his mechanics know what they sshould and it's not something stupid that they aare missing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    Yea hopefully. He's a cool dude and straight shooter he doesn't brag or flaunt anything. If anyone knows any GTR guys outside of Vinny 10 in North East, Lmk and I'll pass it on to him.

Compression was fine tho so hopefully its nothing major, leak down was gonna be done soon. FWIW My 370z would kick back timing for no reason too. When it was tuned at performance Andrew would say my car would kick back anything over 23 up top where most other Zs would take 25-29 and he suspected it was the ecu bc it was happening for no reason, we were gonna tey to swap ecu but intraded it before we could.

It's really an odd issue because nothing seems wrong he is just down power and when pushed to 28-29psi of whatever it is he's trying to run that he used to run fine. It knocks.

I just hope his mechanics know what they sshould and it's not something stupid that they aare missing.
    what does Vinny Ten have to do with this?? he isnt running 28-29psi the stock turbo's wont go past 20 and thats really really the max blowing hot air

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My friends evo had that problem, ended up being a cracked upper ring. The compression test did not reveal much but the tear down showed the crack. Best of luck to him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge

A few of my buddies have GT-R's and I'm local, shoot me a PM and we'll talk
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index....r/page__st__20

It made 628whp 649wtq full bolt on with e85 tune according to this thread. Spoke to chuck last week and supposedly the car was having issues (they also say in that thread the car was having issues). Real cool guy I hope he gets it fixed and dialed in right.

Also, LM his setup is capable of high 130's and most likely even 140 - it is nowhere near a low 130 trap car and low 7 60-130. Completely wrong.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I already stated in good running it should be 136-137. The quoted low 7 60-130 is taken from cars with the same exact setups. I don't think that's a stretch considering comparable gtrs, and your 60-130 as well, slope dependent of course

Are you down for the next ER event? Maybe inform img and m33 as well. No need to wish we were in Cali when we have the events right in our backyard

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    edit: checked the thread I wont be coming I'm only free weekends, and even then I'd probably be out east
    Last edited by ERM324; 06-08-2012 at 12:10 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    edit: checked the thread I wont be coming I'm only free weekends, and even then I'd probably be out east
    All good, understandable. Pass it on to the other guys though if you can. Ultimate proving grounds to put everything into perspective

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    add me to the hit list..... Click here to enlarge

ess 625 DCT catless with aquamist hf3 meth

Nice run ERM! your meth will help quite a bit....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 1SICKM Click here to enlarge
    add me to the hit list..... Click here to enlargeess 625 DCT catless with aquamist hf3 methNice run ERM! your meth will help quite a bit....
    To the ER roll on event?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast