Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I just don't like theatres.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Just saw this movie.... Yup! It's good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    hulk made the movie for me Click here to enlarge
    Me too.

I'm glad they left so much out of the trailers...
    Rep Points > Posts since 2010

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

I'll have to wait till it comes out on blu-ray, I'd rather watch it in my own lil theater...I've heard it's awesome though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    I'll have to wait till it comes out on blu-ray, I'd rather watch it in my own lil theater...I've heard it's awesome though.
    damn that's a long wait...

movie was awesome!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Wasn't sure about this movie, might check it out now.

I thought Thor was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It has to be better than that.
    Thor (the movie) was a piece of $#@!. Joss Whedon is a much better writer. I thought the characters of Thor and Loki were quite well done in The Avengers.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    i didn't like the actor they chose for loki in thor. he does look $#@! made tho so i guess it works. anyways im off to go see it moaw
    Amusingly enough, Tom Hiddleston originally auditioned for the part of Thor. He had to lose weight (muscle) to play Loki.

Unless your home theater is really well done and/or your local movie theater is really crappy, I'd highly recommend seeing it on the big screen.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, I'd recommend staying through all the credits. There's a teaser for the next movie about halfway in, and another joke at the very end.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

It's like everyone's seen it but me haha.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by andrew20195 Click here to enlarge
    Thor (the movie) was a piece of $#@!. Joss Whedon is a much better writer. I thought the characters of Thor and Loki were quite well done in The Avengers.

Amusingly enough, Tom Hiddleston originally auditioned for the part of Thor. He had to lose weight (muscle) to play Loki.

Unless your home theater is really well done and/or your local movie theater is really crappy, I'd highly recommend seeing it on the big screen.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, I'd recommend staying through all the credits. There's a teaser for the next movie about halfway in, and another joke at the very end.
    $#@!, I didnt see the end end. I only saw the smile.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

The only thing my HT is lacking is a projector other than that from a sound perspective, the movies can't touch my setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Personally I thought the movie was just OK.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Thor (the movie) was a piece of $#@!. Joss Whedon is a much better writer. I thought the characters of Thor and Loki were quite well done .
    I enjoyed Thor, thought it was pretty good.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

The only thing my HT is lacking is a projector other than that from a sound perspective, the movies can't touch my setup.
    You telling me Imax 3D can't touch your HT ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    There's no way a HT can come close to a good seat in an IMAX 3D movie, I have a HT room in my house with a 150" screen and 1080p projector and while it's great you can't compare the two. Now vs a regular movie screen yeah I'd rather watch it at my house. Btw the movie was great and I'm gonna go see it again today since the wife hasn't seen it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    You telling me Imax 3D can't touch your HT ?
    From a sound perspective no it doesn't. It's not just loud, but the visceral feel enhances the experience. It's still a wip, I would like to add another sub and upgrade my l/r mains. I can't touch the imax screen though with my lil 55" 3d unit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I enjoyed Thor, thought it was pretty good.
    Thor was a B movie, but it still had its moments, IMHO.

Avengers was good, but a little long on plot for my 5 year old to sit through it.

I'll go again with the crew for 3d and beerClick here to enlarge

Best part of the whole experience, my son charging me back at the house saying "Hulk Crash", LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Pretty awesome, saw it a couple days ago. Epic is an understatement.

Tribute to Maurice Sendak by someone:
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

You guys convinced me, I'll go see it. I am going to see the Dictator first though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    There's no way a HT can come close to a good seat in an IMAX 3D movie, I have a HT room in my house with a 150" screen and 1080p projector and while it's great you can't compare the two. Now vs a regular movie screen yeah I'd rather watch it at my house. Btw the movie was great and I'm gonna go see it again today since the wife hasn't seen it.

Totally depends on the sound system.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

im waiting on prometheus.... ughh. hurry up and drop it already ridley!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Should I watch it in 3d or regular?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Should I watch it in 3d or regular?
    I have a friend that is a Bar tender and gets to see everything for free. Long story. Anyway, he saw it in both and said take your pick, the 3D doesn't sell the show. It's just a good movie, so unlike Avatar, you will enjoiy it.

PS: for Avatar, where was the Greenpeace blimp and the gumbyja my lord. Insert puke here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Totally depends on the sound system.
    Do you mean like a 1000watt amp with 4 15" subs mounted isobarick in 5 cubic foot cabinets tuned to 22HZ, and Definitive tech 7.1 sourround sound, OH YEAH.
    Click here to enlarge
    PS. 5.1 to 7.1 really didn't make that much of a difference for me. Nice but REALLY not worth it if your are starting out, IMHO. ONLY major difference, IMHO, is get a center channel with a built in sub. REALLY adds for sci fi, and explosive HIGH action flicks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Went with a girl and she talked me into seeing Dark Shadows instead... :/

Wasn't bad though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Went with a girl and she talked me into seeing Dark Shadows instead... :/

Wasn't bad though.
    Aww pussy GTFO. lol jk
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Aww pussy GTFO. lol jk
    You try to compete with Johnny Depp.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast