Close

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

BTW what their number? I am debating in either buying the excuhitch or going thru the FMIC

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I wrote to CX racing and is as follows:

Hello and good day, I live in Puerto Rico and I am interested in the kit for the FMIC for my 335d, as you will see I am quoting one of our Germanboost.com colleagues and was advised the following:

Originally Posted by TurboEddie
    I'll tell you what, call CX-Racing and ask them to sell you their 335i kit with different piping. Tell them you need two silicon 2.5" to 2.25" 45deg reducer elbows. For the pipes, tell them you need two 2.25" 45deg pipes with 1.5" legs including the bead role on each end. That should give you what you need to make it work on your car.

With this in mind please provide price and shipping to Orlando Florida for the aforementioned products since I will be picking it up ath my son's home.

Having said that there are other 335d's that are waiting for this product to come into production , hence, surpass OEM IC performance. Feel free to contact me at the following email axelhernandez61@Yahoo.com or call me anytime at 787-459-4518. Gracias

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Good deal man! Thanks for doing that, I was busy thinking about the tuning options.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Superb threat! Subscribed... some Diesel power upgrades for good deal =)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    I wrote to CX racing and is as follows:

Hello and good day, I live in Puerto Rico and I am interested in the kit for the FMIC for my 335d, as you will see I am quoting one of our Germanboost.com colleagues and was advised the following:

Originally Posted by TurboEddie
    I'll tell you what, call CX-Racing and ask them to sell you their 335i kit with different piping. Tell them you need two silicon 2.5" to 2.25" 45deg reducer elbows. For the pipes, tell them you need two 2.25" 45deg pipes with 1.5" legs including the bead role on each end. That should give you what you need to make it work on your car.

With this in mind please provide price and shipping to Orlando Florida for the aforementioned products since I will be picking it up ath my son's home.

Having said that there are other 335d's that are waiting for this product to come into production , hence, surpass OEM IC performance. Feel free to contact me at the following email [email]axelhernandez61@Yahoo .com or call me anytime at 787-459-4518. Gracias
    Awesome! I hope they get back to you soon.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

As of today NO ONE Click here to enlarge from CX Racing has contacted me so as soon as I get info will post reply ok!! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I sent my SECOND EMAIL to them and as of yet No freaking response from the SUPPORT team, now mind you these guys dont really know us at all albeit 335d owners, most of us are willing to fork out DINERO to mod our cars, @TurboEddie we need your HELP!! get these knuckleheads to respond to us POR FAVOR!! Send me a PM or txt me @ 787-459-4518. Tomorrow my "D" goes into the shop for the EGR thing and the AC belt replacement. I will dyno car afterwards with OEM air filter box and then with AMSOIL Cone Filter, then reflash unit again with RENNtech, just give me a couple of weeks on this ok

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    I sent my SECOND EMAIL to them and as of yet No freaking response from the SUPPORT team, now mind you these guys dont really know us at all albeit 335d owners, most of us are willing to fork out DINERO to mod our cars, @TurboEddie we need your HELP!! get these knuckleheads to respond to us POR FAVOR!! Send me a PM or txt me @ 787-459-4518. Tomorrow my "D" goes into the shop for the EGR thing and the AC belt replacement. I will dyno car afterwards with OEM air filter box and then with AMSOIL Cone Filter, then reflash unit again with RENNtech, just give me a couple of weeks on this ok
    Unfortunate, that gives little confidence. Maybe try calling in?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

First time you contacted them had to be the weekend at fault.
    Maybe they don't check their email often.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I'll try calling them Thursday if I have the time. I would like to know if they also install the kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

@Sticky Im having posting my comments its giving me some errors pls call me or txt me ok

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

@TurboEddie I got response from CX Racing call me and I will forward email

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

so, are they able to accommodate the "d" version?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Heres the email they sent me:

Hi,about this email ,we answer you before,maybe something wrong with web.
    About the 335i kit,here we have two items,pls check the links:

http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CXR&Product_Co de=KIT-N54-E92-IC0047-E9&Category_Code=

http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CXR&Product_Co de=KIT-N55-E9-IC0047-E9&Category_Code=

any questions,pls let us know again.
    thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Heres my response to them:

As for your response I had requested you send to both my email addresses and or call my phone number and still the issue about me having a 335d instead of 335i makes me wonder if you understood that we DIESELS are different and hose connection are different!. Reread email and please come forward with appropriate response, A LOT of people are looking into this and would like to see the feasibility and craftsmanship of your product. Gracias!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

It's possible they just overlooked the "d".
    I didn't pay close attention to the items included in the two kits, but it seems strange they have two different ones for the "i".

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

got it now. different model years.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I sent them the information TurboEddie told me and they ignored this issue, that leads me to believe NO ONE is paying attention, ONLY selling parts and Amigo mio is not a good sign!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    They are relatively close to me so in theory I could go there (if I had the time). That way it would be likely to get the necessary kit for the "d" as mentioned above, instead of the generic one they sell. (given they have those sizes and shapes).
    I won't make any promises, I'll just try to call them somehow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

@Sticky Im having posting my comments its giving me some errors pls call me or txt me ok
    Please describe the error.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Sorry Sticky it was early in the morning and I was able to place my comments afterwards. Thanks

@dixy2k use the info TurboEddie described as far as the bent tubes etc etc ok

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Just Called Sandra @ CX Racing and she stated that she will notify the boss what we want, I did clearly inform her that I sent an email and the measurements that TurboEddie described and we'll see what happens from here on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Just Called Sandra @ CX Racing and she stated that she will notify the boss what we want, I did clearly inform her that I sent an email and the measurements that TurboEddie described and we'll see what happens from here on
    Please make sure you mention the forum when you talk to them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thanks amigo I will mention that definitely!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I got news.
    I went there and spoke with the owner of the place. It's just a warehouse with thousands of parts and kits.
    The owner took a look at the pictures posted on the forum and saw many pipes and connectors. He said he could make it look better (maybe on piece) therefore developing a true kit for diesel cars.

The bad news is that there is a plastic cover behind the bumper which needs to be cut and removed for the new intercooler to fit.
    it sits between the upper and lower grill and has two "legs" attached to the bottom part of the bumper. He even showed me one from a 335i which they took out.
    So, just be a little patient and you will a have a proper kit for the "d".

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast