Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

GOOD NEWS: CRUDE OIL IS A RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE! SUCK ON THIS OBAMA!

The Great Oil Conspiracy: How the U.S. Government Hid the Nazi Discovery of Abiotic Oil from the American People
    Click here to enlarge

jerome corsi was on dennis miller a few days back. i just picked up the book...
    anyways...heres the blurb from amazon

"A shocking investigation revealing why greedy oil companies are lying to the American people.
    At the end of World War II, U.S. intelligence agents confiscated thousands of Nazi documents on what was known as the “Fischer-Tropsch Process”—a series of equations developed by German chemists unlocking the secrets of how oil is formed. When the Nazis took power, Germany had resolved to develop enough synthetic oil to wage war successfully, even without abundant national oil reserves. For decades, these confiscated German documents remained largely ignored in a United States where petro-geologists and petro-chemists were convinced that oil was a “fossil fuel” created by ancient decaying biological debris.

Clearly, big U.S. oil companies had no financial interest in explaining to the American people that oil was a natural product made on a continual basis deep within the earth. If there were only so many fossils in geological time, there could only be so much oil. Big oil could then charge more for a finite, rapidly disappearing resource than for a natural, renewable, and probably inexhaustible one.

The Great Oil Conspiracy explains how Stalin at the end of World War II demanded his petro-geologists “dig deeper” when petro-scientists in the United States had determined that the Soviet Union, like Germany, lacked national oil reserves. Russia today has challenged Saudi Arabia for the lead in oil production and exportation. Once oil is understood as an abundantly available resource, there is no reason hydro-carbon fuels cannot indefinitely propel the development and production of cheap energy reserves the United States needs to maintain its dominant position in the emerging global economy."

$#@! ethanol, i want my 2 dollar 91octane back and my 4 dollar 110L back you $#@!ing earth muffins!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I heard something about making synthetic stuff from coal but if this is so easy I would figure some company would have offered it by now.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    making oil from coal is extremely expensive/time consuming. the nazi's had to since they had an abundance of coal and no oil to fuel their war. the point is, is that the earth's mantle continually produces this stuff. corsi made a funny comment on miller...something to the effect of..."what did you think? that all the dinosaurs ran to the middle east and fell on top of each other in a giant heap right before perishing?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So you are saying oil is renewable? But can't we use it at a faster rate than it is produced?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So you are saying oil is renewable? But can't we use it at a faster rate than it is produced?
    that i dont know the answer to. and i haven't finished the book so i don't know if he'll address that question. what i can say is that our focus has been on how 'fossil fuel' comes to be since the 1940s by petro-geologists and that if we'd been on the right track we might have had the answer to your question. regardless it isn't a finite energy source, which is very exciting to me.