06-16-2010, 07:01 PM #1Guest Vendor
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Points
- 0 Post(s)
- Rep Power
▀▄ eas | B&G - AST Motorsport Coilover System - e46 M3, e36 M3
We are now introducing you to the B&G/AST Motorsport Coilover System for your E46 M3. B&G Coilovers are designed and produced exclusively by world class technicians. Each application combines race proven technology with the vehicles unique design characteristics for the ultimate in ride, handling, and comfort.
These coilovers put you in complete control with 18 levels of external dampening control (combination of Rebound and compression). Featuring monotube gas charge dampers for quick response and steering control, and a low bleed system to maintain ride quality during normal driving conditions. RS2 incorporates separate adjustments for damper length and spring perch height to allow extreme lowering with full shock travel. For street driving to occasional track use, RS2 Coilovers allow you to dial in the optimal ride height and dampening force for any driving environment.
- Adjusts height from 1-3.5 inches (Lowering may vary depending on application)
- 18 way adjustable dampening (combination of rebound and compression)
- Monotube gas charge dampers
- High strength anodized aluminum alloy and powder coated steel components
- Full length height adjustment with separate settings for damper force and spring pre-tension
- 2 yr Warranty even when raced
B&G/AST Coilovers also offer a upgraded spring rate as an option for you to pick. They offer the standard 8kg kit, an also a upgrade 9kg kit for race car like handling
2001-2005 e46 M3
1992-1998 e36 M3 Coupe, Sedan & Convertible
B&G - AST Motorsport Coilover System - e46 M3
B&G - AST Motorsport Coilover System - e36 M3
If you have any questions in regards to the item, please feel free to contact me directly via PM, Email, or simply give me a call.