Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    lol , my wheels were not superlight AT ALL... they are Advan RZ wheels with 235/40 and 265/35 tires... wheels weight 19lbs and tires weigh 26lbs each... if you want to get technicle you have conti DWS on instead of your factory run flats that prob save you more weight than my setup does... My setup weighs 2-4lbs each less than my stock wheel/tires did... (215&235) Rims are not the only thing you can save weight on.. GO on tire tire Conti's DW and DWS are actually the lightest performance oriented tires out there. I could of and thought about but chose to go with a nice size setup for road manners and stiff sidewall, went with conti DWS or I should of went with DW because I would of saved 19 lbs total on tires , and that would be rolling weight. This is stuff only we are crazy enough to pay attention to though, lol...

If I was going for light weight I would of put 215 or 225 upfront and 245 in the rear and went with a light tire and wheel like LTW5's , K1's, or GTS-R... the Kuhmo Ecsta XS tires I have on there are actually way above average as far as weight is concerned, but I got all 4 for a crazy good deal so i said F it...

this is the stuff that makes me shake my head... my look nice set of summer rims turns into superlight race wheels that stick like glue and shave .6 off a first gear pull... lmfao

I had a set of kosei's with 215 up front and 245 nt555rs that I sold because I didnt want to have stupid looking wheels on my car to save a half - full car lenth... My radial setup is on stock z4 wheels that weigh MORE than my OEM wheels.. dumb, yes. But its what I could get at the time...
    19lbs wheels are very light. Mine are 28lbs.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

The C63 has a pretty flat torque curve compared to a stock turbo N54. $#@! even with RBs torque falls flat up top pretty quickly. Well make 500 lb at 3000 and 350 at redline lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234