Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Cool Still On this turbo tuning thing

haven't been on here in awhile, but I still see that people are trying to still find different ways to tune their own turbo for the s54, but not pay either a ton for a standalone mock up, or for unknow individual tuners, I figured a while back to just go HPF, but still I wonder how people are able to somehow get an AEM and link it up to the factory DME, if anyone has tried it or done it I would like to know how that went, or what you could do, and not do, and why (if it did or didnt) work out? Times getting close for me, I got my mind set on HPF, but I stil would like to know, Thankz

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gintani seems to have a turbo kit running but I would still go hpf since there cars have been running for years now. I have a hpf car. There customer service is great. They'll make you feel like family right from start.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds like Gintani has worked out a deal to install HPF kits and HPF to install Gintani S/C kits.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Funny that this thread was made as I happened to run into the turbo M3 on the way home today on the 101. I was in the Cayenne S and I rolled down my window and joked to Alex his cars were pussies and to show me how weak that turbo S54 he built was. Turned out about 6 buslengths later over a period of a blink of an eye that car is ridiculously strong, incredible work and a beast as usual.

HPF still is the premier option, but I heard that car was complete and ready to go.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale