Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hey Ricky, I noticed one of my sack riders from M3forum talking smack about me supposedly getting the kit for free: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showp...71&postcount=3

First of all, that guy M3_dust is probably my biggest hater on there because I told him he can't afford to do what I do with a new M3 which is simply a fact, not an insult. Since then he cries and cries any time my name is mentioned. I have a whole fan club there, but he probably licks my sack the most.

For the record, I paid more for the Gintani SC than anyone else. As a matter of fact, I'm not thrilled about that. Drew got a discount (after me), I didn't. Josh got a discount, I didn't. Sammy got a discount, I didn't. Niterider got a discount but he deserved it obviously as he was the first.

Now, my kit had a ton of custom work / bells and whistles and they hooked me up on the meth only and discounted some of the extended labor which I appreciate as certain things went over the set time frame. All my work would have cost me a ton more anywhere else so Gintani is the most cost effective option for any forced induction BMW work in SoCal, this is a fact. For the record, $13,000 was what we agreed on just for the SC but then I added meth, more boost, custom headers, custom exhaust, custom tanks, custom cooling, new tuning, labor, etc., and it all added up pretty fast and I won't even say how much I have spent so far as that is my business and my money. It was well over the $13,000 retail, I can tell you that. I don't know where that moron gets off saying I got it for free but I would have loved to get all that work for free. Either way, it makes me happy to know I can have it and he can't, so the little man can hate away as BB isn't for people day dreaming about BMW performance. He fits in well over there.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I replied lol... I know you didn't get that $#@! for free or discount so I could vouch for that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I have to I'll post the invoice just for the headers alone but he would probably cry himself to sleep as he will never see that kind of money.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    I replied lol... I know you didn't get that $#@! for free or discount so I could vouch for that.
    Ah yes, I saw. Anyone can vouch for it, it is the truth. I just hate that he implies I ripped Ricky off because I got it for free... which I didn't.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ah yes, I saw. Anyone can vouch for it, it is the truth. I just hate that he implies I ripped Ricky off because I got it for free... which I didn't.
    Even if you did can you not sell it for what you want? $#@! if I was gifted a $25,000 AP watch would I have to sell it for $1,000 bucks just so I wouldnt be labeled a crook lol he should $#@! off...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Even if you did can you not sell it for what you want? $#@! if I was gifted a $25,000 AP watch would I have to sell it for $1,000 bucks just so I wouldnt be labeled a crook lol he should $#@! off...
    Absolutely, I could sell it for whatever I wanted but I want to make it clear every transaction I have ever had with anyone has been legitimate and honest. What I said was the truth and I will gladly go out of my way to prove it and show him to be the pathetic hater he is making up stories.

I have done business with almost every BMW performance vendor in SoCal and not a single one has a single complaint and no one has ever said I was dishonest. Every vendor here I have gone above and beyond for. Every part I have sold was received as described and priced well in addition. When I give people my word on something, it has meaning and I strive to keep it that way. Just because he is a nobody and no one would care if anything was said about him does not mean I do not value my reputation. I have sold many parts over the years to many people and have done a lot of business and not a single complaint in that department. So where the $#@! does this guy get off implying Ricky paid more than I did and that I am not trustworthy in business when my business track record is stellar?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I said something in that thread. I got a warning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey Ricky, I noticed one of my sack riders from M3forum talking smack about me supposedly getting the kit for free: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showp...71&postcount=3

First of all, that guy M3_dust is probably my biggest hater on there because I told him he can't afford to do what I do with a new M3 which is simply a fact, not an insult. Since then he cries and cries any time my name is mentioned. I have a whole fan club there, but he probably licks my sack the most.

For the record, I paid more for the Gintani SC than anyone else. As a matter of fact, I'm not thrilled about that. Drew got a discount (after me), I didn't. Josh got a discount, I didn't. Sammy got a discount, I didn't. Niterider got a discount but he deserved it obviously as he was the first.

Now, my kit had a ton of custom work / bells and whistles and they hooked me up on the meth only and discounted some of the extended labor which I appreciate as certain things went over the set time frame. All my work would have cost me a ton more anywhere else so Gintani is the most cost effective option for any forced induction BMW work in SoCal, this is a fact. For the record, $13,000 was what we agreed on just for the SC but then I added meth, more boost, custom headers, custom exhaust, custom tanks, custom cooling, new tuning, labor, etc., and it all added up pretty fast and I won't even say how much I have spent so far as that is my business and my money. It was well over the $13,000 retail, I can tell you that. I don't know where that moron gets off saying I got it for free but I would have loved to get all that work for free. Either way, it makes me happy to know I can have it and he can't, so the little man can hate away as BB isn't for people day dreaming about BMW performance. He fits in well over there.
    ya i saw the post. theres just too many haters out there. im not sure what you originally paid but im not complaining since i got a great deal, thanks again sticky

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KiokenM3 Click here to enlarge
    ya i saw the post. theres just too many haters out there. im not sure what you originally paid but im not complaining since i got a great deal, thanks again sticky
    Yes you did Ricky and I'm glad you don't pay attention to the haters, enjoy the SC in good health.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just read this cute lil post on M3post I had to laugh.

POSTED BY M33:

You don't know what a dip looks like untill you look at a Gintani SC Dyno graphClick here to enlarge
    what bugs me out is they're delusional and act as if it's not there and anytime I ask why there is a dip I never get a responce
    LOL well I rather have a so called dip then phantom power that doesn't translate to the street...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gintani has the frikken e9x m3 sc kits on lock. Sc'd e9x m3's FTW. Impressive numbers.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just read this cute lil post on M3post I had to laugh.

LOL well I rather have a so called dip then phantom power that doesn't translate to the street...
    That guy is Roman's retarded third cousin.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lmao retarded third cousin. too many haters. gintani sc ftw

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i want this kit....just waiting for Gintani to call me back

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge ....wish I had waited to get an ///M!

Sick numbers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    call them again, talk to alex

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    You kind of have to be persistent with them, this is something Gintani definitely needs to work on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i guess i will call till someone picks up on monday lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    mhmm, they never called my back about installing my turbo kit lol.. when i piece it all together i'll just drive down and give it to them lmao.

thats their only problem they never call back :/. unless ur car is already there lol. but still i wont trust anyone to work on my car besides them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    think it s also because they are moving so they can be a little messy right now.
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    mhmm, they never called my back about installing my turbo kit lol.. when i piece it all together i'll just drive down and give it to them lmao.

thats their only problem they never call back :/. unless ur car is already there lol. but still i wont trust anyone to work on my car besides them.
    PM raz@gintani .

Yes, that is their only problem.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    think it s also because they are moving so they can be a little messy right now.
    Where are they moving to?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    Where are they moving to?
    New facility.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    New facility.
    Where?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    Where?
    I haven't been to it, it is close to the old one I believe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast