Close

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

OK I'll be waiting. Click here to enlarge I'm running 245/45/17s 555Rs but that 4->5 shift kills me. Nitto makes a 555 (non drag radial) 245/50/17 (1" taller), just what I need to avoid the 4->5, but I can't imagine daily driving them. And it seems a waste to spend $700 on 2 tires and extra rims just for 60-130 runs. What to do, what to do. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    So when will the car be running again? I'm too lazy to go try to best my 60-130 until you take back the record. Click here to enlarge
    Is the record 7.42 still? If so I wouldn't get too comfortable with it, defeat is only a tranny fix and a g5 iso away haha Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    I'm anticipating something bigger on the car in the next month or two so i can take that record properly away from both of you guys Click here to enlarge
    I likeee.... I likeee

OK I'll be waiting. Click here to enlarge I'm running 245/45/17s 555Rs but that 4->5 shift kills me. Nitto makes a 555 (non drag radial) 245/50/17 (1" taller), just what I need to avoid the 4->5, but I can't imagine daily driving them. And it seems a waste to spend $700 on 2 tires and extra rims just for 60-130 runs. What to do, what to do. Click here to enlarge
    Have you calculated the exact height in tire you need to avoid the 4->5 by any chance? I have a couple sets of wheels that I could throw some tires onto, I bought a bunch of cheap used tires in random sizes just to test out which tire truly gives the best grip so I might have something in the right size to try out.
    jb4+fbo+meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Could we see the results with the inlet tubes off?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    Is the record 7.42 still? If so I wouldn't get too comfortable with it, defeat is only a tranny fix and a g5 iso away haha Click here to enlarge

I likeee.... I likeee

Have you calculated the exact height in tire you need to avoid the 4->5 by any chance? I have a couple sets of wheels that I could throw some tires onto, I bought a bunch of cheap used tires in random sizes just to test out which tire truly gives the best grip so I might have something in the right size to try out.
    Yes, 7.42 I think is my fastest. I don't mind passing the torch to another G5 user. Click here to enlarge Did some math and I think 255/50/17 (~27.0" diameter) will let us maximize our RB power band for 60-130.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes, 7.42 I think is my fastest. I don't mind passing the torch to another G5 user. Click here to enlarge Did some math and I think 255/50/17 (~27.0" diameter) will let us maximize our RB power band for 60-130.
    Good luck fitting that tire lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

You don't get any wheelspin at the beginning of third with skinny 245 or 255s?
    [02/07 E92 335i 6MT] - Under Construction
    [
    01/07 E92 335i 6MT] - Cobb S2+ PTF-protune | Stett CAI | ETS 5" FMIC | AR DP | AE Exhaust - Gone

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

The 555Rs are good tires. Rarely any spin in 3rd gear unless it's 40 degrees out. Sometimes even get good traction in 2nd.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

It has come to my attention that you have a new drive shaft in your car and that you are actually testing new turbos. Did DSS complete the carbon fiber drive shaft?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425