Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by stormtrooper335 Click here to enlarge
    i like the video with the little girl got kind of crazy at the end
    That video is so badass. First time I saw it I was like, whoa, was not expecting that.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's just the way he mixes his songs. In my opinion... I compare it to Tiesto. To me Tiesto's music sucks when it's on a mp3 but when he mixes it on stage it's phenomenal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Sticky, if you like skrillex, you'll probably like Nero a lot more

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Not crazy about Dubstep but there are a few Skrilex songs that I like, along with a few other artists.
    All thanks to my fiance, she loves this music.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by _AMG_ Click here to enlarge
    Not crazy about Dubstep but there are a few Skrilex songs that I like, along with a few other artists.
    All thanks to my fiance, she loves this music.
    Pics of her enjoying said music...?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, if you like skrillex, you'll probably like Nero a lot more
    I'll check it out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

This would take quite some time to write out:

Listen to it with a good sound system. Bass is very important in this genre. Also make sure to set the video to 720p, it has less compression for the audio as well. Noticeable difference in sound quality with my basic 2.1 Logitech system.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Some of the best $#@! I have ever heard:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Some of the best $#@! I have ever heard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86khmc6y1yE
    If you have aim or some kind of instant messaging program i can just give you that EP in 320kbps if you want.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    If you have aim or some kind of instant messaging program i can just give you that EP in 320kbps if you want.
    Cool, that way I can have an orgasm in public when the songs comes on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Cool, that way I can have an orgasm in public when the songs comes on.
    Have you thought about going to EDC this year man? Its in VEGAS man, it can't get any better than that. I have never been to the EDC in vegas so I'm going to try. I'm splitting a room with one of my boys at cosmo. 2k covers 2 VIP tickets for all nights (500$ each), 5 nights stay at cosmo hotel. Shuttle rides to EDC and back to your hotel. Pretty much 1k for each person to party harder than they have ever in their entire life. You might die lol

Everytime I watch this video, I get goosbumps reminding me of when i went to EDC in the coliseum.

Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I listen to all this $#@! when I tear into my car. For some reason, it's fitting. There's something about doing something mechanical while listening to music that's mechanical sounding while mechanically filling your stomach with beer, and playing the part of a mechanic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Have you thought about going to EDC this year man? Its in VEGAS man, it can't get any better than that.
    After two weeks of Vegas this month I think I am going to avoid that town for a nice long while until my accounts recover. It was so absurd but I got laid and met a bunch of chicks so I'm super happy in a weird way. 3 chicks at the same time FTW:

Click here to enlarge

I have never been to the EDC in vegas so I'm going to try. I'm splitting a room with one of my boys at cosmo. 2k covers 2 VIP tickets for all nights (500$ each), 5 nights stay at cosmo hotel. Shuttle rides to EDC and back to your hotel. Pretty much 1k for each person to party harder than they have ever in their entire life. You might die lol
    When is this? I'm a good person to party with in Vegas because I'm not a bum and go big...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

After two weeks of Vegas this month I think I am going to avoid that town for a nice long while until my accounts recover. It was so absurd but I got laid and met a bunch of chicks so I'm super happy in a weird way. 3 chicks at the same time FTW:

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...41166211_n.jpg

When is this? I'm a good person to party with in Vegas because I'm not a bum and go big...
    LMFAo 3 chicks $#@! yea FTW. It is during June and it is one of the biggest events in north america. This makes coachella look like a club. It's 2 times as big at least and at least 2-3 times the people. The artist line up is unreal people fly just for this event. We are lucky to have EDC so close to us, especially in vegas too. Just watch the trailer and look at the beautiful chicks half naked. All of them are like that. You get laid there lmao. It is literally like a fantasy dream land. You will never experience something like that in your entire life.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ryan Mills Click here to enlarge
    I listen to all this $#@! when I tear into my car. For some reason, it's fitting. There's something about doing something mechanical while listening to music that's mechanical sounding while mechanically filling your stomach with beer, and playing the part of a mechanic.
    I agree with this, it's good music when you're doing something.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

LMFAo 3 chicks $#@! yea FTW. It is during June and it is one of the biggest events in north america. This makes coachella look like a club. It's 2 times as big at least and at least 2-3 times the people. The artist line up is unreal people fly just for this event. We are lucky to have EDC so close to us, especially in vegas too. Just watch the trailer and look at the beautiful chicks half naked. All of them are like that. You get laid there lmao. It is literally like a fantasy dream land. You will never experience something like that in your entire life.
    June what though? Ya I'm down. So I need to find someone to split $2k with me?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

June what though? Ya I'm down. So I need to find someone to split $2k with me?
    It is June8-10, I mean you can get the room on your own it will be a bit more. We are extending our dates 1 day earlier and 1 day later cause we need to settle in before partying that hard. 3 nights of partying from 8pm to 8am or 6 am, somehting like that cuase its till sunrise haha.

Here is the link for the package deal. I wanna call up and see what we can do about getting into a corner suit at the cosmo instead of a regular room and what the price difference would be. That would be sick with a couple more people in a big ass room.

https://travel.electricdaisycarnival...ctPackage.aspx
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

It is June8-10, I mean you can get the room on your own it will be a bit more. We are extending our dates 1 day earlier and 1 day later cause we need to settle in before partying that hard. 3 nights of partying from 8pm to 8am or 6 am, somehting like that cuase its till sunrise haha.

Here is the link for the package deal. I wanna call up and see what we can do about getting into a corner suit at the cosmo instead of a regular room and what the price difference would be. That would be sick with a couple more people in a big ass room.

https://travel.electricdaisycarnival...ctPackage.aspx
    Call and let me know, I'm down. Are you on facebook?

We can recover at my place in Anaheim Hills too afterwards.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Call and let me know, I'm down. Are you on facebook?

We can recover at my place in Anaheim Hills too afterwards.
    Yessir, adding you now. Payam is my name.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Yessir, adding you now. Payam is my name.
    Yep, I was able to figure it out lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Yep, I was able to figure it out lol.
    Nice to finally put a face to Sticky, haha.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Have you thought about going to EDC this year man? Its in VEGAS man, it can't get any better than that. I have never been to the EDC in vegas so I'm going to try. I'm splitting a room with one of my boys at cosmo. 2k covers 2 VIP tickets for all nights (500$ each), 5 nights stay at cosmo hotel. Shuttle rides to EDC and back to your hotel. Pretty much 1k for each person to party harder than they have ever in their entire life. You might die lol

Everytime I watch this video, I get goosbumps reminding me of when i went to EDC in the coliseum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdXSP2ErcTQ
    So what kind of drugs are at this? Looks interestingClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    So what kind of drugs are at this? Looks interestingClick here to enlarge
    Everything. The main drug is obviously Ecstasy and Acid Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Never done ecstacy or acid and do not intend to. Definitely intend to bone girls that are on them though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Never done ecstacy or acid and do not intend to. Definitely intend to bone girls that are on them though.
    Yep, that is exactly whats going to happen too. I've done E never acid. I can say that E is one of the craziest drug at an event like this. I will probably drink the first night (Vip people get drinks for free and have a VIP lounge along with VIP entrances parking etc.) and drop a pill the second and third night. Depends on the line up and if I'm really feeling it this year. Don't worry lots of people drink there still, lots.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast