Close

Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    E92 M3 Manual vs. Lexus ISF. Both cars are stock.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Much better job being in the right RPM for the second run by the M3 driver.


    Heh, and some retard on 6speed who had an IS-F always claimed he destroyed stock M3's.

    The one time I ran into an IS-F, I trounced it, but I was modded.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    IS-F owner also jumped a couple of times...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,746.4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    sick race....I actually liked the Is-F at one point till i found out the top exhaust was fake. Sounds mean tho.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    878
    Rep Points
    891.7
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    got to run one around limerock - good car. Not quite an M3.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -8.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    IFS are slow

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ISF's arent fast. When I was stock I pulled a couple cars on them, and when FBO+Tune I mopped the floor with them.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No
    The IS-F clearly was going on the second honk pretty much each time. Should have had him honk?
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Not me, but I wish it was. There is one on base that keeps mean-mugging' me every time I drive past.
    These and Gto's are high on my hit list for cars I want to run..

    Stangs used to be on there, until I realized its too easy for them... Right now..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Not me, but I wish it was. There is one on base that keeps mean-mugging' me every time I drive past.
    These and Gto's are high on my hit list for cars I want to run..

    Stangs used to be on there, until I realized its too easy for them... Right now..
    You could of stopped after "for them" cause mod for mod you will never have a shot. Not hating, just saying it how it is.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    You could of stopped after "for them" cause mod for mod you will never have a shot. Not hating, just saying it how it is.
    That's what I meant, I'm too easy of a kill for them, right now. Not many are actually gonna s/c theirs, so it's highly unlikely to lose again in 2 months..

    And I'd still like for you and I to get a roll on..

    Ya know what, $#@! THIS! @akh23456 I need to borrow them tires asap! I'm gonna use this damn LC and give you a run for your money!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,746.4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    That's what I meant, I'm too easy of a kill for them, right now. Not many are actually gonna s/c theirs, so it's highly unlikely to lose again in 2 months..

    And I'd still like for you and I to get a roll on..

    Ya know what, $#@! THIS! @akh23456 I need to borrow them tires asap! I'm gonna use this damn LC and give you a run for your money!

    dropping off rims and tires to swap tomm so when ever you like em.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    dropping off rims and tires to swap tomm so when ever you like em.
    Your the mutha $#@!in man! If your not gonna use them for a few days, I can pick them up whenever this week or ASAP next week. Only need them for 2-3 days, should be long enough to break a couple n/a records, insha'alla...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    That's what I meant, I'm too easy of a kill for them, right now. Not many are actually gonna s/c theirs, so it's highly unlikely to lose again in 2 months..

    And I'd still like for you and I to get a roll on..

    Ya know what, $#@! THIS! @akh23456 I need to borrow them tires asap! I'm gonna use this damn LC and give you a run for your money!

    I will hit 11s on the stock tires in the next two weeks. I have learned alot about this car since I got it. On a drag tire/aka 26 inch hard slick I can assure you it will go 11.5-11.6 @ 118-119.

    The stock rims are heavy as hell, and the tire ends up being 27.25, going to a 26 inch slick will not only drop alot of rotational weight but also raise my gearing from the 3.31 I have to a 3.42ish which will only put me higher in the power band through traps as I am crossing around 6400 right now and make peak around 6800. Currently 4th is geared to 128 on the stock limiter which is no good for a peaky car.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I know.
    I'm curious what will happen when I go back to stock size tires, my 19s are heavy, and throw the gearing off as well, but don't know by how much

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I thought the ISF had more. Considering their traps are similar to M3s on dragtimes.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    I thought the ISF had more. Considering their traps are similar to M3s on dragtimes.
    Stock vs stock, they are very close, usually a drivers race in the 1/4 as Ms are not easy to drag, but in a roll, the Ms have an advantage

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    512.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Much better job being in the right RPM for the second run by the M3 driver.


    Heh, and some retard on 6speed who had an IS-F always claimed he destroyed stock M3's.

    The one time I ran into an IS-F, I trounced it, but I was modded.

    my brother used to have an IS-F and ive been int he car with him when he pulled on a few M3's

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    512.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fast4door Click here to enlarge
    my brother used to have an IS-F and ive been int he car with him when he pulled on a few M3's
    but he did have a K&N intake on the IS-F fwiw..i have a lot of resepect for that car, and that tranny is sick..definetly not gonna hate on it..

    but when I had my 335i FBO and tune, the IS-F was no match..think I pulled on him by 4 cars or so

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ISF is jumping early in almost every race, he needs to learn how to run. If that was me I'd pull over and tell him to get lost.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fast4door Click here to enlarge
    my brother used to have an IS-F and ive been int he car with him when he pulled on a few M3's
    I think a joeyz intake was worth 20 hp or so

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    ISF is jumping early in almost every race, he needs to learn how to run. If that was me I'd pull over and tell him to get lost.
    Hate drivers like that. This guy who I used to race who had an E60 M5 was exactly like that. The only way to combat it was to jump too, lame.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    512.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I think a joeyz intake was worth 20 hp or so
    yeah the K&N made a noticable difference so maybe that was why he pulled on stock M3's

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •