Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No

    Weekend Plans And chit chat thread about u and ur BMW... Come on in and fume away..

    So we need a place to speak what we are going to do this weekend.. And does it involve our significant other (bmw).


    I plan on washing my motorcycle and putting it up for sale as I just got the title and could use the money for a boost setup Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    I see steve is busy at work Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Nothing like a lil research and development....

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Maybe hit the gym a few hours as well and pump that iron ...
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    180
    Rep Points
    36.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I think this belongs in OT buddy.

    This weekend I plan on sleeping so I can get over my hang overs from 3 straight nights of drinking.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    Maybe hit the gym a few hours as well and pump that iron ...

    I just got done doing that myself. I'm trying to reach my life long goal ripping human arm off a human. This weekend I was thinking about messing around with my wastegate to see if thats the reason I cant boost past 15psi, and maybe doing afew pulls on the highway. Did I mention this thread is full of WIN. Your research is amazing. ROFL.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tron Click here to enlarge
    I think this belongs in OT buddy.

    This weekend I plan on sleeping so I can get over my hang overs from 3 straight nights of drinking.
    Well i wasnt 2 sure of where to properly affix this.. And since our weekends involve our beloved bmw's then i thought general bmw would be a good spot ??? U dont think so?
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I just got done doing that myself. I'm trying to reach my life long goal ripping human arm off a human. This weekend I was thinking about messing around with my wastegate to see if thats the reason I cant boost past 15psi, and maybe doing afew pulls on the highway. Did I mention this thread is full of WIN. Your research is amazing. ROFL.
    ripping arms off a human didam Click here to enlarge...

    Steve from EAS does great research Click here to enlarge .. i was just complimenting Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    ripping arms off a human didam Click here to enlarge...

    Steve from EAS does great research Click here to enlarge .. i was just complimenting Click here to enlarge
    This thread is awesome. Btw look at the newer sig. If I could rep you I would but I'm not allowed to
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    This thread is awesome. Btw look at the newer sig. If I could rep you I would but I'm not allowed to
    that sig ur pure seks,,,Im gonna weep again .... Im going to start a Pik of the day fread,,,,
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    DO ET NOWWWWWWWWWWWW, and my sig should be th pic of the day for today.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    DO ET NOWWWWWWWWWWWW, and my sig should be th pic of the day for today.
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...7118#post27118

    post that badass e36.. do it now ..
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...7118#post27118

    post that badass e36.. do it now ..
    That pic is a waste of bandwidth.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    That pic is a waste of bandwidth.
    no you


    free milkt

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    TGIF b1tches .. . Off topic now i guess Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    no you


    free milkt
    NO, but yes FREE MILKt.Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Thats a pretty big sig u got there..... To compensate for something mayber?
    Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    Thats a pretty big sig u got there..... To compensate for something mayber?

    no its in protest for a fellow human.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    no its in protest for a fellow human.
    U know denial is the 1st sign. . .
    Click here to enlarge

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    180
    Rep Points
    36.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    U know denial is the 1st sign. . .
    :rofl

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tron Click here to enlarge
    :rofl
    Juss sayin Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    hahahhaha

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Especially when he follows me :creepy:


    Its payday and i finnaly got my 230 dollars for the last 2 weeks of working Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    Especially when he follows me :creepy:


    Its payday and i finnaly got my 230 dollars for the last 2 weeks of working Click here to enlarge
    That is awesome. Dont spend it all in 1 place(the gay bar). Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    That is awesome. Dont spend it all in 1 place(the gay bar). Click here to enlarge
    do not mistake me for The banned ghey dude... I am going to spend all of it on WIN
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    do not mistake me for The banned ghey dude... I am going to spend all of it on WIN
    thats not fair he is not able to defend/not defend himself here.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •