Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Looking to buy 535i

Hi guys!

I'm looking to buy a 08' 535i. The problem is that the color combo I would like blk/blk does not have the sport package. From what I have read that includes the steering wheel, seats, and suspension.

My question, is holding out for the sport package worth it even if i plan on coilovers and sways?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

No, if you plan coilovers and sways I don't see why you would need the sport package.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks you!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the seats in the sport pac. are alot better looking then the base seats imo, i got a set from a salvage yard when i had a e60

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by stormtrooper335 Click here to enlarge
    the seats in the sport pac. are alot better looking then the base seats imo, i got a set from a salvage yard when i had a e60
    Yes, seats are much better with the Sport Package; some of the best and certainly most adjustable seats I've ever had in a vehicle. I *think* with the Sport Package you also get the black window trim versus chrome...but I'm not totally positive about that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Yes, seats are much better with the Sport Package; some of the best and certainly most adjustable seats I've ever had in a vehicle. I *think* with the Sport Package you also get the black window trim versus chrome...but I'm not totally positive about that.
    the Shadowline trim is a separate option than the sport package. I agree with the above advice though, skip the sport package for better aftermarket coilovers, and salvage a pair or sport seats from a wreck. The stock sport suspension goes soft after 50k anyway, at least the way I drive!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Damn should've posted this a week ago...I just sold mine and it was just like that except it did have the sports package...but I could've sold it to you with all the parts! >_< Too bad...damn...DAMN
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by wtfmateim65 Click here to enlarge
    the Shadowline trim is a separate option than the sport package. I agree with the above advice though, skip the sport package for better aftermarket coilovers, and salvage a pair or sport seats from a wreck. The stock sport suspension goes soft after 50k anyway, at least the way I drive!
    Thanks for the clarification; I thought the shadow line trim was part of the Sport Package. Maybe it is on the 3 series and I'm confusing the two...