Close

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 282
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    32.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Congrats, you set a record, I don't believe you set it with the setup you claim. Not my problem you take issue with that. Your the one that has to live with it
    So first it was that I did it in another car and now that I came up with the pic (maybe it is a photoshop you never know, huh...) I did it with another setup! Ok fine can you pls tell me what setup that might be as it is still very impressive even with another setup no? Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    32.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    whats the temps like over there? only reason im asking is because it was about 75 degrees here the other day and I took the car out and I felt as if it was significantly slower than when it was 40degrees. Maybe its just because I hadn't driven the car in a while and every car always seems slow to me when first driving it but if these cars get significantly heatsoaked im definitely looking into the aquamist hfs w/m system

    my 9.7 run wasnt verified but i sent lostmarine a picture like the one you posted above the night i did it, it was on completely flat surface on the way back from a club with my girlfriend in the car too. Its very do-able and I bet LostMarine could break into the 9's with his setup on a good road and conditions.
    Hello man,
    it was around 14-15C when I did it with no wind and I think it was not humid at all that evening! On the 9.7 run I do remember you saying you pulled it but you did not have a card or something in the vbox, however I do have a pic of my car pulling a 9.3 from back when I was NA that was not verified as well all the same... Click here to enlarge
    Not trying to take away anything from you and in fact you know I do respect everyone out there, but I hate the personal assault in here and discrediting everything I do simply because I happened to chose ESS over someone else possibly... So we can treat your unverified 9.7 run as a fact but treat my verified runs as non-existent (still wondering they are not in the relevant thread /list here) or fake or deceiving or whatever... okkkk...

    P.S. If you want we can continue our discussion as usual elsewhere or through pm's because I do not want to add anything else to this thread. The record is a FACT and I was as amazed (if not more) as everyone else. End of story. Period!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by madsex343 Click here to enlarge
    So first it was that I did it in another car and now that I came up with the pic (maybe it is a photoshop you never know, huh...) I did it with another setup! Ok fine can you pls tell me what setup that might be as it is still very impressive even with another setup no? Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Haha, wrong, when did I say you used another car? I said I would hope you didn't stoop that low as I have faith the car used is correct, not the awryngs claimed.
    You and pencilgeek are like twins, you ignore facts and focus on one tiny comment and blow it out of proportion in an attempt to delgitimize my other statements

    Yes ,continue the conversation elsewhere where its all fanboys, sheep, fake accounts and pure stupidity with "+1!" And "awesome Bro's, your car defies every law of physics and engineering and anyone with a basic 600 kit can do this, and the guys that paid for a 625 kit are waaaay faster man, even though none can do it"
    Last edited by LostMarine; 03-27-2012 at 02:15 PM.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    32.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Haha, wrong, when did I say you used another car? I said I would hope you didn't stoop that low as I have faith the car used is correct, not the awryngs claimed.
    You and pencilgeek are like twins, you ignore facts and focus on one tiny comment and blow it out of proportion in an attempt to delgitimize my other statements

    Yes ,continue the conversation elsewhere where its all fanboys, sheep, fake accounts and pure stupidity with "+1!" And "awesome Bro's, your car defies every law of physics and engineering and anyone with a basic 600 kit can do this, and the guys that paid for a 625 kit are waaaay faster man, even though none can do it"
    Xaxaxa - ok man will do! You keep on dismissing facts and question everything that does not suit you or your friends and their beliefs and you will never see similar numbers... that will ofcourse be the good scenario... as you know what will be the bad one... I am sure you have both heard it and seen it quite a few times... Click here to enlarge
    On the other hand every man makes his own choices and bears the consequences... I never tried to advertise or sell you or anyone or praise a product for that matter and esp since I paid FULL PRICE IN CASH FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD- NO FAVOURS HERE and do not even know how the voice of the persons you are refering to sounds like... Not a fair treatment ...esp to me! In any case I wish you good luck whatever you do... It appears you are going to need it since you are the one that can not see the truth I am afraid... Click here to enlarge

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    5.4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I came to this forum thinking it was legit and unbiased, boy was I wrong, this has to be one of the most biased bimmer forums I have been on. I had high hopes and pipline dreams I guess. How can you guys argue with him if he is giving you picture results.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Your right, questioning things that defy all reasonable explanations are biased.
    More of this me and my friend talk.. who are me and my friends that are biased? Anyone questioning unexplainable results, results that take other platform's 100 more HP, or 1k less lbs, ore even the SAME PLATFORM 100 more HP, is biased? Now I see why certain economies are in worse conditions than our own, if people with you guys logic are running things over there

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Awesome, you paid full price, and recieved your kit, I guess that deligitimizes the possibility of paying for a different pulley, paying for a fladhloader, or paying for different fuel..gee, how could any of that possibly happen since you paid full price for your kit, and it was shipped across an ocean....

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    1,988
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    this all sounds like BS to me
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Whoaaaaaaa, slow down, now your one of my "friends" and biased even though u and I argue much more heatedly than this..

    Funny thing, I'm sitting in a counterinsurgency course and we are discussing maslows heirarchy, and while I'm supposed to be relating it to Afghanistan and the taliban, all I keep thinking of us this ridiculousness and how it fits exactly what we are seeing from certain groups

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    that $#@!in fast


    but i doubt its a generic 600 kit, seriously its those kinda things i cant respect
    Same, no way to know. I hate this trying to portray stuff as what it isn't to make it seem faster than it is.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    lol...try explaining that to sticky....he will find some way to explain the fact that your car should have beaten your pops vette if it was a stg 3 motor build yada yada yada
    What?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    @LostMarine This guy doesnt understand that ESS cannot repeat what they advertise.

    How the hell is the vt2 600 doing thins a stage 3 built motor should be doing? I'm not biased or anything here, I can give a $#@! less about gintani or Gpower or ESS. It's kinda obvious when some company has 6 different kits and about 3 of them are performing better than what they advertise something's fishy. 6.1 seconds 60-130 with less than 600 whp in a ~ 3500lbs car doesn't sound right to me.
    The only resolution is higher boost on stock internals. You need horsepower. You aren't exceeding what a kit did with a 100 shot on top unless you are making more power. You don't just suddenly gain a bunch of power compared to other VT2-600 kits.

    Personally, I think this is all nonsense and these guys should start running other cars rather than playing with themselves and their VBOX's all day.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    This feud will go on til the end of time, just like the Palestinians and the Israelis.
    When my car is done I'll drive it straight to ESS and tell them to run me with whatever they have built. Then we will all see that AJ and Roman have to sit down to pee.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonTheGreek Click here to enlarge
    I came to this forum thinking it was legit and unbiased, boy was I wrong, this has to be one of the most biased bimmer forums I have been on. I had high hopes and pipline dreams I guess. How can you guys argue with him if he is giving you picture results.
    How can you argue with ESS showing a dyno of 600 whp saying it's on stock internals with 7 psi of boost with pump gas through the stock exhaust?

    A picture doesn't mean the configuration is what they claim. They just don't have credibility because of how they BS this type of stuff that people like you don't seem to be intelligent enough to understand.

    I don't care what they claim their small blowers and magic manifold do. On paper anyone can see what will make the most power because it is simple physics and there is no way around it. People are just stupid.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonTheGreek Click here to enlarge
    I know I don't have much "rep" here on this forum, seeing as this is my 3rd post, but one thing I must say is this, my friend, who is on this forum, has an ESS 600 kit and personally I cannot believe how nice it is. Lest me as you guys this, if ESS was so crappy, why are they making more power with less boost? Also how come they rely on meth and ESS pump gas? Maybe a superior tune? Also, didn't they recently switch from a HKS to a Vortec blower? Bah, what do I know, I have no rep and this is only my 3rd post, right?... I personally don't see why people would get anything else. If I had the car and money, I would go with someone who had the better setup. Lower psi with a lower octane rating, but it is still reliable, making more power seems to me like a logical choice, no?

    @madsex343 Im glad to hear that at least something good is happening in Greece. Forget this malaka, ignore him. Congrats man!
    Nobody is saying the kit is crappy. People are saying the results claimed rarely add up to what they claim the setup is.

    Why is it that much of their stuff when people buy it they can't seem to replicate the claims? But fanboys on the forums seem to have results that don't agree with others and seem to have personal one on one hand holding?

    You seriously don't get it?

    You don't see why anyone would get anything else? Ok, well when you get the money and get a setup go get it. I'll be here if you want to do a real comparison.

    You can't make more power with less PSI and less octane especially with a blower flowing less CFM. Holy crap man.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    its not crappy kit, its bull$#@! marketing. you believe a basic 600crank hp kit aout performs a 625 cwhp car on racefuel and racetune?
    Wasting your breath.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    Akash how are you liking the new blower? Did AA tune it or did you get it dialed in on the dyno by someone else?

    Whenever shes ready let me know we gotta get a couple runs in!
    Make sure when you guys run you use less boost and lower octane fuel. You will win anyway right?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    you honestly believe a 550rwhp, 3600lb car is as fast as 650-700rwhp, 2800lb cars.. is faster than mikewads 600kit car, WITH A 100 SHOT OF NITROUS?
    Your delusional
    I feel like this Click here to enlarge

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M&M Click here to enlarge
    The car was fast in NA form. Maybe the euro spec cars have slightly different hardware or engines?
    There is nothing that can be done from the factory with the spec of the S65 that will give you 100 whp on top of another S65. Even if he got the GTS motor, it still wouldn't do it.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M&M Click here to enlarge
    Maybe Europe has better air to run in
    Wow are we reaching.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M&M Click here to enlarge
    Europe & the US have different ways to rate fuel.
    That are easily converted to our standards. There is no magic here, no magic air, no magic factory motor. It's race gas and high boost with an aggressive tune. This guy was willing to risk it and they would cover him quietly if anything happened. It's that simple.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M&M Click here to enlarge
    I have seen with my own eyes some unbelievable records and with hindsight, they ended up being totally legit.
    Name me some records that defy physics, please.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by madsex343 Click here to enlarge
    The record is a FACT and I was as amazed (if not more) as everyone else. End of story. Period!
    Ignorance.

    You know what, I have been this patient I can wait a little longer. I am going to hunt these cars down one by one. They are faster than built motor setups anyway so they have nothing to worry about. Click here to enlarge

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Make sure when you guys run you use less boost and lower octane fuel. You will win anyway right?
    huh? again with your wise ass remarks, who was talking to you? neither me or akash will give a flying $#@! if we win or lose against eachother, it would be a friendly run weve been to meets/track together before

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    huh? again with your wise ass remarks, who was talking to you?
    Wise being the keyword. Who was talking to me? I strongly suggest you change your tone or I'll let you know who you are talking to. Okie dokie?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    neither me or akash will give a flying $#@! if we win or lose against eachother, it would be a friendly run weve been to meets/track together before
    Never claimed it wouldn't be friendly.

    But if you believe this load of crap in this thread, then you should win on pump gas with low boost relatively easily right?

    Want me to tell you who will actually win? Just give me the specs, there is no magic.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    32.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Awesome, you paid full price, and recieved your kit, I guess that deligitimizes the possibility of paying for a different pulley, paying for a fladhloader, or paying for different fuel..gee, how could any of that possibly happen since you paid full price for your kit, and it was shipped across an ocean....
    A first it can not have possibly been achieved- then it was done in another car (maybe) - now it was done in my car using racegas and different pulley and risk it all tune... xaxaxaxa .... what comes next? At the end you will prove that my car is actually running a secret Gintani kit and am full of BS calling it ESS just because I am a fanboy (or maybe the ESS owner myself under secret identity) and I want you all to buy the kits so I can make money....
    You guys are hilarious really!!! And let's not forget: UNBIASED above all huh.... Click here to enlarge

    P.S. I do not give a f#@$k what you believe or not... I did not start the thread here anyway because I knew that this would happen in a Gintani run forum as it did with my 9.7 run and my first 7.4 sg run... You can now continue your conspiracy theories and blessing each other's beards over here... and also continue pointing fingers at everyone else besides Gintani for the cars that have blown up all over the world (incl my poor country) and continue flaming ESS no matter what! Way to go you "civilized" guys from the land of the brave... what do I know... I can not even run my own country huh??? xaxaxaa (where is a tomato emoticon when you need it>.)

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by madsex343 Click here to enlarge
    P.S. I do not give a f#@$k what you believe or not... I did not start the thread here anyway because I knew that this would happen in a Gintani run forum
    What does Gintani have to do with how the forum is run exactly? We have sponsors from all over. Some of whom sell kits that compete. Explain that?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by madsex343 Click here to enlarge
    You can now continue your conspiracy theories and blessing each other's beards over here... and also continue pointing fingers at everyone else besides Gintani for the cars that have blown up all over the world (incl my poor country) and continue flaming ESS no matter what!
    It isn't flaming ESS for anyone to be stupid enough to believe your kit as released is faster than a supercharged M3 with a 100 shot on top. Nobody would care if you didn't keep trying to portray numbers in an unrealistic manner. As if we are all new to supercharged M3 performance or something.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    213.6
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    The guys has the record. He is in Greece far away from any ESS operations. Whatever he bought came in a box & he bolted it on. If he says the bought a 600 kit, then I believe him. I have personally seen pullies & belts change & it doesn't seem to be a straight correlation between boost & pulley size. I know it should be in theory. But sometimes a car can get more boost that it should even if the pulley is for a 600 or whatever. I don't think it's an exact size. But the guy has the record, let him be. I don't think there's any secret conspiracy theory coming ouf of ESS Greece.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •