Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @LostMarine This guy doesnt understand that ESS cannot repeat what they advertise.

How the hell is the vt2 600 doing thins a stage 3 built motor should be doing? I'm not biased or anything here, I can give a $#@! less about gintani or Gpower or ESS. It's kinda obvious when some company has 6 different kits and about 3 of them are performing better than what they advertise something's fishy. 6.1 seconds 60-130 with less than 600 whp in a ~ 3500lbs car doesn't sound right to me.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Xaxaxa now that's funny..... Xaxaxaxa
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    @LostMarine This guy doesnt understand that ESS cannot repeat what they advertise.

How the hell is the vt2 600 doing thins a stage 3 built motor should be doing? I'm not biased or anything here, I can give a $#@! less about gintani or Gpower or ESS. It's kinda obvious when some company has 6 different kits and about 3 of them are performing better than what they advertise something's fishy. 6.1 seconds 60-130 with less than 600 whp in a ~ 3500lbs car doesn't sound right to me.
    I hear ya, it is what it is. i know ERMS car is fast as $#@! and he is happy, and thats more important. if people re dumb enough to believe whats posted, they get what they deserve at this point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I hear ya, it is what it is. i know ERMS car is fast as $#@! and he is happy, and thats more important. if people re dumb enough to believe whats posted, they get what they deserve at this point.
    Yep, we're not saying the car's aren't fast. Just not THAT fast.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    how did i miss this thread lol. so true Steve Click here to enlarge
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn that's fast

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This feud will go on til the end of time, just like the Palestinians and the Israelis.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I know I don't have much "rep" here on this forum, seeing as this is my 3rd post, but one thing I must say is this, my friend, who is on this forum, has an ESS 600 kit and personally I cannot believe how nice it is. Lest me as you guys this, if ESS was so crappy, why are they making more power with less boost? Also how come they rely on meth and ESS pump gas? Maybe a superior tune? Also, didn't they recently switch from a HKS to a Vortec blower? Bah, what do I know, I have no rep and this is only my 3rd post, right?... I personally don't see why people would get anything else. If I had the car and money, I would go with someone who had the better setup. Lower psi with a lower octane rating, but it is still reliable, making more power seems to me like a logical choice, no?

@madsex343 Im glad to hear that at least something good is happening in Greece. Forget this malaka, ignore him. Congrats man!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonTheGreek Click here to enlarge
    I know I don't have much "rep" here on this forum, seeing as this is my 3rd post, but one thing I must say is this, my friend, who is on this forum, has an ESS 600 kit and personally I cannot believe how nice it is. Lest me as you guys this, if ESS was so crappy, why are they making more power with less boost? Also how come they rely on meth and ESS pump gas? Maybe a superior tune? Also, didn't they recently switch from a HKS to a Vortec blower? Bah, what do I know, I have no rep and this is only my 3rd post, right?... I personally don't see why people would get anything else. If I had the car and money, I would go with someone who had the better setup. Lower psi with a lower octane rating, but it is still reliable, making more power seems to me like a logical choice, no?

@madsex343 Im glad to hear that at least something good is happening in Greece. Forget this malaka, ignore him. Congrats man!

its not crappy kit, its bull$#@! marketing. you believe a basic 600crank hp kit aout performs a 625 cwhp car on racefuel and racetune?

what shows they are making more hp wth less boost? i stil have yet to see this confirmed by anything.

pencilgeek is great at graphs, but horrible and telling the truth. Remember on m3forums where he was made a fool because he tried to measure boost by average? remember when he tried to measure a 94mm pulley by not having it touch the edges and claim it was a 99mm pulley?

those are why i dont trust random acts superiortiy. ESS are not the first to play with hp and weight, and what they try to portay is bull$#@!.

if they would have come to a dyno day and shown what they can do, great. if they would come to a track and set a standard, like erm has, great, lets see it.

its not the kits i have issue with, its the BS peope try and push about them

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its not crappy kit, its bull$#@! marketing. you believe a basic 600crank hp kit aout performs a 625 cwhp car on racefuel and racetune?

what shows they are making more hp wth less boost? i stil have yet to see this confirmed by anything.

pencilgeek is great at graphs, but horrible and telling the truth. Remember on m3forums where he was made a fool because he tried to measure boost by average? remember when he tried to measure a 94mm pulley by not having it touch the edges and claim it was a 99mm pulley?

those are why i dont trust random acts superiortiy. ESS are not the first to play with hp and weight, and what they try to portay is bull$#@!.

if they would have come to a dyno day and shown what they can do, great. if they would come to a track and set a standard, like erm has, great, lets see it.

its not the kits i have issue with, its the BS peope try and push about them
    lol he went from average Boost to now a "Boost histogram" because people will buy into anything these days. Reliable Click here to enlargeseems like a ess kit blew in texas. http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=667325

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    115k engine miles and 50k with the supercharger and its been tracked the hell out of? I'll take my chances, thats good enough for me lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Akash how are you liking the new blower? Did AA tune it or did you get it dialed in on the dyno by someone else?

Whenever shes ready let me know we gotta get a couple runs in!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    Akash how are you liking the new blower? Did AA tune it or did you get it dialed in on the dyno by someone else?

Whenever shes ready let me know we gotta get a couple runs in!
    i am sorry wrong info by me it was a different car not his e90...... The new blower is mean man, right now i believe i have the only new blower and active has the other. I am working with VAC we dyno there send info to Karl at Active and he send back a file and test it out. Deff as soon as she is fully tuned and i will come up since i am up in NYC every other weekend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds good glad its working out - your running the vortech v3 like us? Awesome let me know!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    Sounds good glad its working out - your running the vortech v3 like us? Awesome let me know!

lol no Vortech still HKS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wow, I'm glad I got negative rep points for that post, now I really don't know what I'm talking about Click here to enlarge Thanks LostMarine

P.S. I hope you find your way one day Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonTheGreek Click here to enlarge
    Wow, I'm glad I got negative rep points for that post, now I really don't know what I'm talking about Click here to enlarge Thanks LostMarine

P.S. I hope you find your way one day Click here to enlarge
    You wouldn't be posting if I negged you. That's that high intellect at work again. I hope you open your eyes on day as well and don't believe what everyone tells you

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you honestly believe a 550rwhp, 3600lb car is as fast as 650-700rwhp, 2800lb cars.. is faster than mikewads 600kit car, WITH A 100 SHOT OF NITROUS?
    Your delusional

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    By any standards its fast!
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LM, I have also been doing this for a long time & have seen some records which seemed to defy logic at the the time.

I have no concrete answer but there are various reasons one could possibly attribute to this record. The car was fast in NA form. Maybe the euro spec cars have slightly different hardware or engines? I don't know I'm just saying. Maybe Europe has better air to run in. Less humidity, higher pressure, we need to work out the DA for the run. Maybe it was the temps? Maybe the fuel in europe in a better quality. I know we comparing the RON ratings, but what about the MON or whatever else or the actual quality of the fuel in terms of energy. Europe & the US have different ways to rate fuel.

And also the boost for a given pulley is also determined by how much slippage one gets on the belts. Sometimes a bigger belts might not slip as much as a smaller belt and might give more effective boost. I don't know this for a fact, I'm just saying. But blindly saying something is fishy to a man who has just broken a record is in poor taste, IMO.

I have seen with my own eyes some unbelievable records and with hindsight, they ended up being totally legit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Car performed equally to erms in n/a form though, 9.6 to erms 9.7
    I didn't call bull$#@! until his attitude. I firmly hope it was his car that did it and not some other car, i would hope he wouldn't stoop that low

So u believe that a car with the same kit on .3 decline, is faster than another equal car, with a 100 shot of NITROUS, on a 2.x % decline. Faster than supercharged zo6s, faster than hpf M3s on racefuel/meth, faster than 700+ HP gtrs, faster than 700 HP p-cars

All on a basic tune, no weight reduction and 94 octane fuel?

Well then, I have a bridge to sell you my friend

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    These blown M3's in the 6's is insane! I don't think my 335i even with RBs could touch that unless I have some insane 2.9x% slope! Probably high 7's low 8's on level ground I think. Jealous fo' sho!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Car performed equally to erms in n/a form though, 9.6 to erms 9.7

Really??? Where is that? I must have missed it... When did he verify a 9.7? Full of misinformation yet one more time, and yes I did pull the time on a motorbike and the guys that are in charge of verifying the times are stupid and can not tell if it was done in an sg M3 or a 1000HP GTR... and you are the man, the one and only know-it-all Master! How low can YOU get actually????

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    whats the temps like over there? only reason im asking is because it was about 75 degrees here the other day and I took the car out and I felt as if it was significantly slower than when it was 40degrees. Maybe its just because I hadn't driven the car in a while and every car always seems slow to me when first driving it but if these cars get significantly heatsoaked im definitely looking into the aquamist hfs w/m system

my 9.7 run wasnt verified but i sent lostmarine a picture like the one you posted above the night i did it, it was on completely flat surface on the way back from a club with my girlfriend in the car too. Its very do-able and I bet LostMarine could break into the 9's with his setup on a good road and conditions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats, you set a record, I don't believe you set it with the setup you claim. Not my problem you take issue with that. Your the one that has to live with it

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast