Close

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

ESS VT2-600 60-130 WORLD RECORD

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by madsex343 Click here to enlarge
    Well now that it is official and verified both here but also at 6speed I want to say a big thanks to all the guys in here for their help and support and ofcourse to ESS for sending me such an amazing kit!
    I knew the car was way faster than what I had intially achieved as there was massive wheelspin on the stock tyres preventing from using 2nd gear, but last night as soon as I got me a brnad new set of rear 285/30/19 Contis I immediately noticed the vast improvement... Ofcourse I did not expect to do this as I was aiming for a mid-high 6sec run, but I guess life is full of suprises!!! :thumsup:

As I was telling Drew car is exactly the same as in all my last runs, using the same pump gas (94aki) from the exact same gas station near my house and ambient temps were 15C with no wind whatsoever.:confused2

What more can I say here...:respect:Click here to enlarge
    Car like I said is faster than anything I have achieved before in any of my cars and they were pretty fast as you know!!! Well to be honest it has been running very strong even as completely stock when I got it, so my guess is it is a "factory freak" as I call them... :party0030:
    M3 :love:
    and heres the graph:
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    He did it in 6.16s, on a nearly flat road -0.31%, in his ESS VT600 Supercharged DCT, M3, on street tires as well.

Click here to enlarge
    Absolute insanity lol, the records keep getting broken by the vt2's.....and its only on a 600 kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    woah.. that's pretty insane. 6.16 is not a joke, esp for only the vt2-600.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow....very nice!
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that $#@!in fast

but i doubt its a generic 600 kit, seriously its those kinda things i cant respect

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very Nice!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    that $#@!in fast

but i doubt its a generic 600 kit, seriously its those kinda things i cant respect
    his car holds the record n/a so maybe its a factory freak, I had my doubts too because that is a whole other level of fast (even beat mikewads time with the same kit and 100 shot on top) but maybe the conditions/etc... all aligned on that perfect run.

personally, for myself my car and local conditions, I think 6.5 is reasonable for me (ive done 6.9 starting in 3rd on street and pump, in race I can reasonably see mid 6), but I dont think an almost 6 flat is in site for anyone else but this guy lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    his car holds the record n/a so maybe its a factory freak, I had my doubts too because that is a whole other level of fast (even beat mikewads time with the same kit and 100 shot on top) but maybe the conditions/etc... all aligned on that perfect run.

personally, for myself my car and local conditions, I think 6.5 is reasonable for me (ive done 6.9 starting in 3rd on street and pump, in race I can reasonably see mid 6), but I dont think an almost 6 flat is in site for anyone else but this guy lol
    im sure your pops vette goes much faster than that

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yeah it raped me like I was standing still and he started in a gear higher than he should have LOL - once again (which alot of us fail to understand), american muscle ftw

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yeah it raped me like I was standing still and he started in a gear higher than he should have LOL - once again (which alot of us fail to understand), american muscle ftw
    lol...try explaining that to sticky....he will find some way to explain the fact that your car should have beaten your pops vette if it was a stg 3 motor build yada yada yada

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    There is a 0% probability even a stage 3 vt3-700 would win, too much in the vettes favor that the M3 would have to overcome (weight, gearing, torque, thickness UNDER the curve and not just peak power). Thats why I love when these guys say their M3 has 600whp, yeah it has 600whp for a split second at 8300 rpm and thats about it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is a 0% probability even a stage 3 vt3-700 would win, too much in the vettes favor that the M3 would have to overcome (weight, gearing, torque, thickness UNDER the curve and not just peak power). Thats why I love when these guys say their M3 has 600whp, yeah it has 600whp for a split second at 8300 rpm and thats about it
    lol....i know....but like i said...try convincing sticky that...lol....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Repped for truth.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

ok, as long as we are in agreement. basically, same car as yours, with less hp. i think mid/high 6's is expectable from your car, so this is a mystery, to me anyway..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yep agreed^ who knows

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yup, It is freakin fast though

but if its not repeatable by other customers, who cares Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yup, It is freakin fast though

but if its not repeatable by other customers, who cares Click here to enlarge
    +1000
    i know I don't care guys!!! Click here to enlarge
    A record is a record... and mine had been verified as usual so indeed
    who cares... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^completely agree with you, your car is a MONSTER lol thats extermely fast congrats again....I was just questioning it because I want to know how to get my car that low into the 6's haha! nice job

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So, its 94 octane pumpgas, no other kinda fuel left in the tank, no weight reduction, and stock 96.5mm pulley, on stock ess street tune?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

So, its 94 octane pumpgas, no other kinda fuel left in the tank, no weight reduction, and stock 96.5mm pulley, on stock ess street tune?
    Well yeah actually, standard kit, same generic tune i have from day 1, same gas from the same gas station i have been using the last 15 years next to my house, full extra weight as usual and only difference was the rear tyres and nothing else!!!! i know, I know it came as a shock to me as well, but I knew the car was not a 7.3sec car I had verified in my first test runs since there was massive wheelspin and I could not take full advantage of the car... You did not want to believe then you are still not believing now... I get it... No worries man... I am super happy my car pulled this time even if it was a onetime -everything worked out extra perfect record time, and my car for whatever reason is for sure a repeatable all day long 6.5-7max sec car which is more than what I had hoped for when I was considering supercharging! Unfortunately for some I chose ESS for my own reasons... If I had gone with Gintani something tells me our discussion would be a hell of a lot different huh.... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^completely agree with you, your car is a MONSTER lol thats extermely fast congrats again....I was just questioning it because I want to know how to get my car that low into the 6's haha! nice job
    Yeah man I know you mean well... After all you started the thread! Click here to enlarge
    And to answer your question I firmly believe your car can pull similar if not better times as well!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

@madsex343

It was an honest question, reconfirming what i thought you would say, with no ill intent.
    HOWEVER,
    your aggression and attitude in defense of such a question now has me thinking something is amiss again.
    I have a question, how the $#@! does your circle think im a Gintani fanboi? show me a part on my car made or sold by gintani.. Ill answer it, not a $#@!ing thing. Ive noticed a trend here between you and that utter failure at everything in life, including life itself, @PencilGeek , whenever something is questioned, arms go flailing and everyone screams Gntani fanboi at the top of their lungs. seems odd, uncalled for and downright childish.

congrats on your new record, Im sure it doesnt feel half as sweet as if you did it with the mods and conditions you claim

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @madsex343

It was an honest question, reconfirming what i thought you would say, with no ill intent.
    HOWEVER,
    your aggression and attitude in defense of such a question now has me thinking something is amiss again.
    I have a question, how the $#@! does your circle think im a Gintani fanboi? show me a part on my car made or sold by gintani.. Ill answer it, not a $#@!ing thing. Ive noticed a trend here between you and that utter failure at everything in life, including life itself, @PencilGeek , whenever something is questioned, arms go flailing and everyone screams Gntani fanboi at the top of their lungs. seems odd, uncalled for and downright childish.

congrats on your new record, Im sure it doesnt feel half as sweet as if you did it with the mods and conditions you claim
    @madsex343

HOWEVER,

Hellooooooo... I am in Greece... my circle??? What circle is that??? I do not know or have ever met or even talked over the phone with ANYONE from the "circle" or even otherwise... Some pms with Drew and Erm and some e-mails with ess personell for my order. I am a paying customer who paid full price i might add, who gained nothing but some satisfaction from his purchase. So wtf are you talking abt here for one more time???? I have been reading this forum some time here and my own personal opinion is that you are are in favour of Gintani and Ess gets the holy inquisition from you everytime anything positive is mentioned. You were even there when erm got the trap record and still there was a cloud of doubts with magic tunes and racegas and whatever... Now I am not an Ess fanboy nor a Gintani hater and I could not care less honestly who has the better kit and who will make nore money at the end of the day! But I will not tolerate you and anyone else calling me a lyer and questioning my (I do not care abt other users) every effort.
    Now to close this if you want a friendly advice from a guy who certainly is far far out from any circles and has nothing to gain from anyone but is always paying top dollar for his card, if you are thinking abt sg your M you better start thinking straitgh and check all the facts man. Not everyonevout there is out to get you and deceive you and con you out of your money by trying to make you an ess customer with fake results etc. for God's sake grow up and use your head!!!
    Gintani and Gpower are blowing up all over the world and esp over here!!!!!!! That was my main concern and not the power and results.
    On the other hand what do I know huh... I am a mere circle boy who does not know $#@! and who is out to con you all...

P.S. I knew this would happen and that is why I did not post the time here in the first place, so do not tell me that this is not a biased forum.... I am still waiting for 5 months for my NA record to get in the list! Not to mention the 7.4 sg run I posted here

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    my circle??? What circle is that??? I do not know or have ever met or even talked over the phone with ANYONE from the "circle" or even otherwise... Some pms with Drew and Erm and some e-mails with ess personell
    well, that circle. ess, drew who is just a repeater for PG.

You were even there when erm got the trap record and still there was a cloud of doubts with magic tunes and racegas and whatever...
    is it fact that there was no race tune used? i dont think so since it was the 3rd tune he tried the day before he was going, did i call for the inquisition or congratualte a friend of mine. were you there? no, your in greece remember so you dont know what was said, again, this is ESS fanboi-ism right here
    But I will not tolerate you and anyone else calling me a lyer and questioning my (I do not care abt other users) every effort.
    you wont tolerate it? ok, so dont tolerate it, ill still question it when nothing makes sense. less powerful car runs .8 seconds faster than a more powerful car all conditions the same and noone can ask about it? well, maybe your forgetting in the US we dont just sit back and take things like the oh so super power of greece, i guess its a good difference in the cultures. so please, dont tolerate me asking what is obviously now pure bull$#@!.
    Gintani and Gpower are blowing up all over the world and esp over here!!!!!!! That was my main concern and not the power and results.
    On the other hand what do I know huh...
    see, once again, there you go ESS nutswinger, promoting more false $#@!, i could write a pretty informative paper on all the BS you $#@!s are spreading, but i wont because i actualy dont care. things like accusations of failed dct tuning, tune stealing, multiple forum accounts to sell and review parts, intentional mis-installations, blown motors at every corner, over 300 sold yet vortech only has that number right aroun 85 last it was looked into.. see things like that,

P.S. I knew this would happen and that is why I did not post the time here in the first place, so do not tell me that this is not a biased forum.... I am still waiting for 5 months for my NA record to get in the list! Not to mention the 7.4 sg run I posted here
    so cry about it, do you see any of our stuff pdated yet either? no.. wah wah wah, so biased i can post here, $#@!ing children i swear. like i said before, enjoy your crown for a while, Im sure it doesnt feel half as sweet as if you did it with the mods and conditions you claim/honestly

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    well, that circle. ess, drew who is just a repeater for PG.

is it fact that there was no race tune used? i dont think so since it was the 3rd tune he tried the day before he was going, did i call for the inquisition or congratualte a friend of mine. were you there? no, your in greece remember so you dont know what was said, again, this is ESS fanboi-ism right here
    you wont tolerate it? ok, so dont tolerate it, ill still question it when nothing makes sense. less powerful car runs .8 seconds faster than a more powerful car all conditions the same and noone can ask about it? well, maybe your forgetting in the US we dont just sit back and take things like the oh so super power of greece, i guess its a good difference in the cultures. so please, dont tolerate me asking what is obviously now pure bull$#@!.

see, once again, there you go ESS nutswinger, promoting more false $#@!, i could write a pretty informative paper on all the BS you $#@!s are spreading, but i wont because i actualy dont care. things like accusations of failed dct tuning, tune stealing, multiple forum accounts to sell and review parts, intentional mis-installations, blown motors at every corner, over 300 sold yet vortech only has that number right aroun 85 last it was looked into.. see things like that,

so cry about it, do you see any of our stuff pdated yet either? no.. wah wah wah, so biased i can post here, $#@!ing children i swear. like i said before, enjoy your crown for a while, Im sure it doesnt feel half as sweet as if you did it with the mods and conditions you claim/honestly

Xaxxa ok... Whatever makes you feel better my friend!
    Like I said originally... Who cares honestly...
    You are right in 1 thing for sure though: I am the king wearing the crown and I will enjoy it for sure!!!
    My best regards and all the best Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast