Close

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    THis discussion belong's in that previous thread.. whether HPF owns that thread or not. We all know when posts are deleted.. this video brings a form of conclusion for all those reading that thread.. by moving it it will not show up in searchs for "HPF Issues" etc.. instead they'll get 2/3rds the story and then an abrupt end. They won't know to look for "Jason continues to put flaming bags of poop on Chris's door step" ..

Regardless I should have been consulted before moving the video, and my responses/etc..

You pulled a "HPF" .. its a new term I'm coining where someone try's to pull a fast one and it blows up in their face.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why do you think everyone is blind sticky ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I just don't really care. I have a hpf car and far from hpfchris nuthugger. One $#@!ty video countered by another $#@! video. I was just about to buy a ProEfi from a friend that doesn't want. So I'm curious. ProEfi/maxpsi tune is what I was thinking in future. Thru all this $#@! talking there some $#@! that not true. 1 being hpf cars only make good numbers at hpf/dyno. That's $#@!. Getting OT now. Back to my own problems with my car as seen in my thread.

Be easy
    There is so much hate coming from ProEFI supporters. People are dying for a way to tune their own vehicles which I completely understand. We offer that with our AEM EMS but I'm not even going to go there on this thread. We are now selling "used" ProEFI systems. We have one that is still new in the box from a customer return. I'll post up the price shortly.

Chris.
    STAGE 1 M3 TURBO KIT SALE - $13,500!!!!
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - sales@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    THis discussion belong's in that previous thread.. whether HPF owns that thread or not.
    If that is what you want by all means but I don't think you understand what it is you are requesting.

We all know when posts are deleted..
    And have there been any deleted?

by moving it it will not show up in searchs for "HPF Issues" etc.. instead they'll get 2/3rds the story and then an abrupt end. They won't know to look for "Jason continues to put flaming bags of poop on Chris's door step" ..
    Traditionally you just put a link in the thread saying posts were moved. I think having two separate threads one with HPF's point of view and one with Pro-EFI's point of view makes the most sense as you get both perspectives and users can decide for themselves.

Regardless I should have been consulted before moving the video, and my responses/etc..
    Um, you were consulted. Did the forum not automatically let you know? EVERY moderator action on this forum notifies users to be as completely transparent as possible. It even notifies you if a post has been deleted.

I don't see any other forums doing that.

All you had to do was respond or simply communicate with me. That isn't asking too much.

You pulled a "HPF" .. its a new term I'm coining where someone try's to pull a fast one and it blows up in their face.
    So by moving a thread away from HPF's control I'm favoring them and this blew up in my face because I was trying to protect the posters freedom regarding this topic? Oh, ok, that makes sense.

You guys don't even get I'm the side of members, that is how much your hate for HPF blinds you. At this point, you can't even tell who your friends are. You need to take a break from this issue as its consuming your admirable qualities.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPF Chris Click here to enlarge
    There is so much hate coming from ProEFI supporters.
    It's way too much, way way too much. This is exactly what I was thinking.

There is no need for it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dan avoN7 Click here to enlarge
    Had the owner of this site created this thread with the title "ProEFI's stance", "HPF/ProEFI Discussion", etc.. then that would be fine in my opinion. In my opinion, the thread was created with a very biased title (one that is far from the truth) to insinuate that ProEFI's comments on Marcus's motor were unjust. Sticky owns this forum so he has every right to do what he wants. In my opinion, his actions send a clear message that any info I read on this forum is potentially biased/not true.
    +1

You didn't see Jason, SAAD or Marcus create a new thread with a ridiculous thread title pointing fingers at HPF, or to even go as far as to make a thread titled "Marcus HPF S54 Built Engine sleeve failure"

Granted in that vid that was made I would have preferred if the comments in the text portion of the video were more professional! I think Jason and SAAD had some good information to educate the community on what is was they were doing and how to understand it!

Jason and SAAD have every right to earn market share from the E46 M3 even non-M community and any future project they decide to work on!

So long as they are given equal opportunity to prove their products benefits and capabilities as well as prove it's reliability.... I still think ProEFI can be proven to a great EMS option for our community!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dhohn615 Click here to enlarge
    Why do you think everyone is blind sticky ?
    Because everyone missed the reasoning. We just had a thread where Chad whined and complained about being removed from HPF's thread and all our supposed bias. Yet still you guys missed the reasoning and how this was done to promote neutrality.

Unbelievable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ///MPOWERED Click here to enlarge
    You didn't see Jason, SAAD or Marcus create a new thread with a ridiculous thread title pointing fingers at HPF
    That's because instead they created an over the top video putting HPF down.

And saying that this video is taking shots at HPF is going too far? Seriously?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ///MPOWERED Click here to enlarge
    Granted in that vid that was made I would have preferred if the comments in the text portion of the video were more professional!
    Oh that's a shocker.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats one person and off topic. That is the point of your power as moderator and owner. Chad and Chris have beef and Chad has explained it so many times that I believe you would find very few people that wouldnt agree with your decision to remove his posts.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Because everyone missed the reasoning. We just had a thread where Chad whined and complained about being removed from HPF's thread and all our supposed bias. Yet still you guys missed the reasoning.

Unbelievable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hpfchris you got what I was saying wrong. My AEM works fine. My friend Ryan stg3 grey car. He had a ProEfi and didn't want it. For a minute I was thinking about buying it. That might be the one you have. L. Before my crazy subframe failure my car was running fine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love how chris comes into the thread and makes his normal BS post and complete ignores the video... Does this mean you are ignoring it because you know your wrong?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats one person and off topic. That is the point of your power as moderator and owner. Chad and Chris have beef and Chad has explained it so many times that I believe you would find very few people that wouldnt agree with your decision to remove his posts.
    One person and off topic? Off topic how? The topic is why this was moved and it was done to prevent one-sided discussion.

No posts were removed, they were moved. Marcus created these posts, not me.

You just wrote very few people would not agree with my decision to move his posts? Yes, smart people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love how chris comes into the thread and makes his normal BS post and complete ignores the video... Does this mean you are ignoring it because you know your wrong?
    Maybe at some point he just decided to stop stooping to their level?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If that is what you want by all means but I don't think you understand what it is you are requesting.

And have there been any deleted?

Traditionally you just put a link in the thread saying posts were moved. I think having two separate threads one with HPF's point of view and one with Pro-EFI's point of view makes the most sense as you get both perspectives and users can decide for themselves.

Um, you were consulted. Did the forum not automatically let you know? EVERY moderator action on this forum notifies users to be as completely transparent as possible. It even notifies you if a post has been deleted.

I don't see any other forums doing that.

All you had to do was respond or simply communicate with me. That isn't asking too much.

So by moving a thread away from HPF's control I'm favoring them and this blew up in my face because I was trying to protect the posters freedom regarding this topic? Oh, ok, that makes sense.

You guys don't even get I'm the side of members, that is how much your hate for HPF blinds you. At this point, you can't even tell who your friends are. You need to take a break from this issue as its consuming your admirable qualities.
    Chad and Marcus both now have so much hate. If they would have returned the vehicle to us to address the simple problems we could have fixed them and they could have gone to ProEFI for him to do whatever he wanted to the car. But leaning on the motor as Marcus told me that Jason told him he did with Chad's car can only go so far. Just like they blew up the Supra motor in their video, and Jason's first motor and Chad's motor and Marcus motor, they can blow up any motor they want. There is only so much detonation and lean mixtures a motor can take. Now they are going after me. I agree that there is a time to talk about the issues. When all of them have been raised and discussed over and over again, there's a time to talk about other things and move forward.

Chris.
    STAGE 1 M3 TURBO KIT SALE - $13,500!!!!
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - sales@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Obviously I am trying to multi task and didnt proof read. Do you just love to argue ? I agree with your decision to remove chads posts from the thread and think almost everyone agrees that chads comments added no value to the thread and were disruptive considering how many times he has aired the same frustrations over and over again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I personally don't like HPF's conduct in the last 6 months or so but Chris doesn't need to defend himself from chad repetitively on the exact same argument. Chad does it soley to instigate and it is a topic or grudge that will never be resolved.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

1 + 1 = 3

I understand you may not like the title but Marcus did not title his post. Therefore, I had to choose a title by default. He originated it.

At no point did Marcus ever PM me and say hey would you change it to "xyz" for me please. I am more than reasonable in hearing requests but berating me when the poster does not choose a title and for me putting one in (that isn't even permanent nor does it have it to be) is absurd. All it takes is a little communication, no reason to overreact.

I see a video blatantly going after HPF. Well, HPF's videos sure didn't look like this one did. I'd say this is Pro-EFI on the attack.
    You expect someone to "title" their REPLY in an already existing thread? What kind of lame reply/excuse is that? Click here to enlarge You really think Marcus had any idea that you would remove his reply from one thread and create a completely new thread out of it with YOUR OWN title?

I've said it before, but this is exactly what HPF is banking on with their posts/pasted replies on every single forum they sponsor. The fact is, this "drama" started on e46fanatics where ProEFI was actually a forum sponsor. You had to be active on that forum to see the type of charades HPF was pulling. As others have mentioned, Jason kept cool for a long time but eventually he started calling Chris out because HPF's post were getting so ridiculous. On this forum, you are mainly only seeing HPF posts relating to customer cars in magazines, HPF build photos and videos, etc. but you aren't seeing the unethical/dishonest business practices they displayed on e46fanatics.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Chad and Marcus both now have so much hate. If they would have returned the vehicle to us to address the simple problems we could have fixed them and they could have gone to ProEFI for him to do whatever he wanted to the car. But leaning on the motor as Marcus told me that Jason told him he did with Chad's car can only go so far. Just like they blew up the Supra motor in their video, and Jason's first motor and Chad's motor and Marcus motor, they can blow up any motor they want. There is only so much detonation and lean mixtures a motor can take. Now they are going after me. I agree that there is a time to talk about the issues. When all of them have been raised and discussed over and over again, there's a time to talk about other things and move forward.

Chris.
    Are you open to a resolution to all this?

We have a dispute resolution system where just you and Marcus can discuss your issue with a moderator you both agree to appoint.

Why don't we just get this resolved?

Additionally, I see what you are saying about Pro-EFI. I don't think many people even understand the technology employed is not some kind of magic. EVERYONE is going to have motor failures. If Jason claims he never blew a motor it's nonsense.

It's ridiculous the way you are being attacked here.

I'm glad you are open to discussing the issue. Maybe we all just need to move past it. I don't know, ultimately this is your business and I'm sure people don't understand how this affects you, your family, etc.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    There is so much hate coming from ProEFI supporters. People are dying for a way to tune their own vehicles which I completely understand. We offer that with our AEM EMS but I'm not even going to go there on this thread. We are now selling "used" ProEFI systems. We have one that is still new in the box from a customer return. I'll post up the price shortly.

Chris.
    You think you're so slick don't you. There is hate coming from EVERYONE not just ProEFI supporters.. for christ man, my gold fish hates you and he doesn't even own a car.

Chad and Marcus both now have so much hate. If they would have returned the vehicle to us to address the simple problems we could have fixed them and they could have gone to ProEFI for him to do whatever he wanted to the car. But leaning on the motor as Marcus told me that Jason told him he did with Chad's car can only go so far. Just like they blew up the Supra motor in their video, and Jason's first motor and Chad's motor and Marcus motor, they can blow up any motor they want. There is only so much detonation and lean mixtures a motor can take.

Chris.
    Chris.. if I paid someone to frame me a house and the piece of $#@! fell over after I put shingles on it who's fault is it? These people in the forums are not idiots.. you can fool a bunch of 13 year olds on youtube with out of context videos and high horsepower flashy cars and women.. but its not happening on the forums and you're COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that it was now proven to be a sleeve issue. I've been nothing but polite during this whole situation, as polite as one can be.. but as each stone is uncovered I have more and more hate for you.. I don't do what Chad does.. I don't go in every thread you make and take a dump, or bring up the same topic over and over.. Chad hates you its clear.. I don't hate you.. I don't hate AEM, I don't hate HPF.. I just think you made a rediculous mistake in trying to exploit me and my situation.. and mean while you threw Jason and Saad (friends of mine) under the bus..

I thought you were shmuck within the first 5 minutes of meeting you.. you didn't even know who I was, or ask who I was before handing me a bottle of goo gone and a rag and then asking me to go clean your car. Do you remember that Chris? You asked one of your biggest customers after 2 minutes of meeting him to go clean your car.

I mean seriously man. John saw that and I didn't even know who John was.. .he just saw some random dude in the parking lot using a rag and goo gone cleaning off rubber marks off your car and said .. "What the $#@! are you doing? ... Give me that $#@! you don't need to do that"

You just continue to realy put your foot in your mouth on this one.. stop while you're ahead.. take ownership of the cause of this issue.. you might have a chance at saving face.

I personally don't like HPF's conduct in the last 6 months or so but Chris doesn't need to defend himself from chad repetitively on the exact same argument. Chad does it soley to instigate and it is a topic or grudge that will never be resolved.
    As much as I am disapointed in David (old Sales guy at HPF) for stealing $4000+ from me and Chris B. as well.. he was a great sales guy and really took care of his customers.. Same with Brandon and the HPF Tech's.. the only problem with HPF is Chris.. Chris why don't you take a leave of abscence.. step out for a minute.. why don't you poll your staff and ask what they would do.. If you can't see that you've turned the ENTIRE community against you then I don't konw what else to say.

This is not ProEFI vs HPF.. its Community vs HPF.. and obviously that community is looking for alternatives to HPF due to the way you conducted yourself.. which is leading them OBVIOUSLY to ProEFI.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You expect someone to "title" their REPLY in an already existing thread?
    Uh, ya? Why else is the feature there? I title my posts all the time if they are a new topic. Pretty useful... hence why it exists.

You really think Marcus had any idea that you would remove his reply from one thread and create a completely new thread out of it with YOUR OWN title?
    Um, ya? It happens pretty often. If a thread gets off course you move the new topic to a new thread.

Secondly, all we have to do in order to resolve this issue is discuss it. Ok, you don't like the thread title. Let's discuss it and figure out one that you agree with since it originated with your posts. This is unreasonable?

I've said it before, but this is exactly what HPF is banking on with their posts/pasted replies on every single forum they sponsor.
    They are banking on what exactly? Posts being moved to their own thread? Posting the same response on other forums has nothing to do with decisions here.

The fact is, this "drama" started on e46fanatics where ProEFI was actually a forum sponsor. You had to be active on that forum to see the type of charades HPF was pulling. As others have mentioned, Jason kept cool for a long time but eventually he started calling Chris out because HPF's post were getting so ridiculous. On this forum, you are mainly only seeing HPF posts relating to customer cars in magazines, HPF build photos and videos, etc. but you aren't seeing the unethical/dishonest business practices they displayed on e46fanatics.
    I do not disagree that I haven't watched this whole thing unfold on fanatics as first of all, Fanatics is run like $#@! (talk about members who have no power and are just cattle), and secondly I kind of have a lot to do here. So I can only go by what I have seen. I have seen way more Pro-EFI "charades" as of late. That is just my personal experience.

Pro-EFI isn't a sponsor here so you are right, I mainly see HPF's stuff. Thing is, I like HPF's posts, videos, and just overall positive support. You guys are being way too rough based on videos trying to form your opinion for you online.

The S54 scene would be a better place with these guys pushing each other on the track instead of members attacking both and picking sides.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Chad and Marcus both now have so much hate. Chris.
    Chris I'm going to try and say this as nice as I can. You have been taking shots at Jason for almost a year. You can try and play ignorant but I know your smarter than that. You make comments publicly which are incorrect and make people question proefi. You also have made comments suggesting the Jason couldn't get cars to work right or make the same power, I wasn't there so maybe your right but by publicly saying these things your discrediting proefi and in my opinion bad business (especially considering your were selling his product). From my point of view you've had some kinda vendetta towards Jason (much like chad has toward you). I can't even remember how many different times you made post on how proefi was $#@! because it didn't control timing, or didn't make the same power, or how it wasn't smooth because you cant stab the throttle on the dyno ect... all these threads add up. Like I said, you can claim ignorance but we all know your smarter than that. So to reply to your comment on a lot of hate going on, well yeah people see through the bs and they get pissed plain and simple. You brought this on yourself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sticky,

since your so open to request, I request you change your screen name to "HPF Sticky" so everyone knows your true colors.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You think you're so slick don't you. There is hate coming from EVERYONE not just ProEFI supporters.. for christ man, my gold fish hates you and he doesn't even own a car.

Chris.. if I paid someone to frame me a house and the piece of $#@! fell over after I put shingles on it who's fault is it? These people in the forums are not idiots.. you can fool a bunch of 13 year olds on youtube with out of context videos and high horsepower flashy cars and women.. but its not happening on the forums and you're COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that it was now proven to be a sleeve issue. I've been nothing but polite during this whole situation, as polite as one can be.. but as each stone is uncovered I have more and more hate for you.. I don't do what Chad does.. I don't go in every thread you make and take a dump, or bring up the same topic over and over.. Chad hates you its clear.. I don't hate you.. I don't hate AEM, I don't hate HPF.. I just think you made a rediculous mistake in trying to exploit me and my situation.. and mean while you threw Jason and Saad (friends of mine) under the bus..

I thought you were shmuck within the first 5 minutes of meeting you.. you didn't even know who I was, or ask who I was before handing me a bottle of goo gone and a rag and then asking me to go clean your car. Do you remember that Chris? You asked one of your biggest customers after 2 minutes of meeting him to go clean your car.

I mean seriously man. John saw that and I didn't even know who John was.. .he just saw some random dude in the parking lot using a rag and goo gone cleaning off rubber marks off your car and said .. "What the $#@! are you doing? ... Give me that $#@! you don't need to do that"

You just continue to realy put your foot in your mouth on this one.. stop while you're ahead.. take ownership of the cause of this issue.. you might have a chance at saving face.

As much as I am disapointed in David (old Sales guy at HPF) for stealing $4000+ from me and Chris B. as well.. he was a great sales guy and really took care of his customers.. Same with Brandon and the HPF Tech's.. the only problem with HPF is Chris.. Chris why don't you take a leave of abscence.. step out for a minute.. why don't you poll your staff and ask what they would do.. If you can't see that you've turned the ENTIRE community against you then I don't konw what else to say.

This is not ProEFI vs HPF.. its Community vs HPF.. and obviously that community is looking for alternatives to HPF due to the way you conducted yourself.. which is leading them OBVIOUSLY to ProEFI.
    Marcus, can't we just solve this problem? This is getting everybody nowhere.

Everyone is looking bad in the process. I see no reason adults can not solve this. Come on, what happened to the guy I saw writing days ago about amicable resolution?

I get that you are angry. I get that Jason is angry. I get that Chris is angry. Everyone getting more and more angry isn't fixing ANYTHING.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hobbit382 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky,

since your so open to request, I request you change your screen name to "HPF Sticky" so everyone knows your true colors.Click here to enlarge
    If your posts are moved to their own thread and you are then the OP you may make a request regarding your thread title. My screen-name you have no input on.

I'm still amazed you don't even get what happened though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hobbit382 Click here to enlarge
    Chris I'm going to try and say this as nice as I can. You have been taking shots at Jason for almost a year. You can try and play ignorant but I know your smarter than that. You make comments publicly which are incorrect and make people question proefi. You also have made comments suggesting the Jason couldn't get cars to work right or make the same power, I wasn't there so maybe your right but by publicly saying these things your discrediting proefi and in my opinion bad business (especially considering your were selling his product). From my point of view you've had some kinda vendetta towards Jason (much like chad has toward you). I can't even remember how many different times you made post on how proefi was $#@! because it didn't control timing, or didn't make the same power, or how it wasn't smooth because you cant stab the throttle on the dyno ect... all these threads add up. Like I said, you can claim ignorance but we all know your smarter than that. So to reply to your comment on a lot of hate going on, well yeah people see through the bs and they get pissed plain and simple. You brought this on yourself.
    I feel like Chris is someone in an informercial trying to use a knife to slice an orange and they just fail miserably and then blame the knife.. you ever seen those commercials .. where idiots can't use common household items and they try to spin the video as if doing these common household chores is impossible. That's Chris in every video with the ProEFI EMS. So much underlying bs and 'suggestions' like the thread about "Mystery Solved Why ProEFI Cars Don't Dyno Properly" .. I mean come on man.. you've been trying to discredit Jason and ProEFI since day one.

-----

Re: Sticky

I've tried to resolve this.. I've lowered my requests over and over.. in the end my final request was that Chris simply put his drag car against my 6 speed in Vegas and winner takes home a new built motor .. Obviously if I lost that motor would be the one he already poorly made and I'd just walk away from it... if I won I'd get a new short block. Chris said no..

Chris never bothered to tell me he wasn't going to warranty it.. instead he put his answer in the tail end of a obscure troubleshooting video.. essentially hinting that I 'didn't read the instruction manual' for my car.

I'm so done with it.. seriously. People changing my threads, manipulating titles, Chris taking jabs .. HPF haters (those who hate anyone who has a HPF car, and HPF themselves) tiring me out on other forums.. its just really really really old..

See you in vegas Chris, you crook.

Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast