Close

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Exclamation Lobs at HPF continue from Pro-EFI/Jason?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What are you basing this on?
    Saad and Jason measured the clearances, bores, etc..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Saad and Jason measured the clearances, bores, etc..
    Ok, and learned what?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Ok, and learned what?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Sooo... pro-efi is now breaking down HPF motors they are publicly denouncing on the forum?

Didn't you guys say a third party should be doing this?

Going to watch, let's see.

Already don't like the tone just in the beginning with very unprofessional shots. Is Jason responsible for the text?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

"You get what you deserve doing business with them going forward"

Come on, what is this? Soviet propaganda wasn't as over the top.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    "You get what you deserve doing business with them going forward"

Come on, what is this? Soviet propaganda wasn't as over the top.
    Chris lobbed the first grenade.. If Chris would have reviewed the motor without bias.. and more thoroughly.. we would never be where we're at today..

Jason has every right to be pissed. Chris made a unprofessional video where he took shots at ProEFI, at Jason, etc.. You better believe Jason is pissed and wants his named cleared.

Quite frankly he's right.. as passive as i've been and although I myself would have left the text out.. Jason is right. Chris built me a shoddy motor, and charged me $3k more than a regular motor claiming it would be more reliable/strong.. it was the opposite.. so not only did I pay $3k+ for something that is less reliable.. I was then dragged through a drama fest, ultimately spent 4 days driving 40hrs.. thousands of dollars on transport, plugs, this that the other thing.. and unneccessary name calling etc on a bunch of forums.. I've been claimed to be a liar, an idiot, etc.. all in threads Chris posted. I did not ask Chris to make threads about this.. I simply asked him to inspect the motor for me.

Chris tried to exploit my situation, discredit ProEFI, and make me into an example all at once.. when that blew up in his face he played hard ball and refused to rebuild my obviously defective motor claiming I lost my warranty due to switching to ProEFI. Sure, you can lean on that.. but its pretty obvious ProEFI did not cause this.. if anything ProEFI accelerated this issue being I make 800rwhp all the time and not just on Race/Meth..

In the end all i asked for from Chris was a block, pistons and rods so I could go bring my car somewhere else.. in the grand scheme of things that's not much. Chris does not want a car like mine running around on ProEFI. Its not good for business..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Chris lobbed the first grenade.. If Chris would have reviewed the motor without bias.. and more thoroughly.. we would never be where we're at today..

Jason has every right to be pissed. Chris made a unprofessional video where he took shots at ProEFI, at Jason, etc.. You better believe Jason is pissed and wants his named cleared.

Quite frankly he's right.. as passive as i've been and although I myself would have left the text out.. Jason is right. Chris built me a shoddy motor, and charged me $3k more than a regular motor claiming it would be more reliable/strong.. it was the opposite.. so not only did I pay $3k+ for something that is less reliable.. I was then dragged through a drama fest, ultimately spent 4 days driving 40hrs.. thousands of dollars on transport, plugs, this that the other thing.. and unneccessary name calling etc on a bunch of forums.. I've been claimed to be a liar, an idiot, etc.. all in threads Chris posted. I did not ask Chris to make threads about this.. I simply asked him to inspect the motor for me.

Chris tried to exploit my situation, discredit ProEFI, and make me into an example all at once.. when that blew up in his face he played hard ball and refused to rebuild my obviously defective motor claiming I lost my warranty due to switching to ProEFI. Sure, you can lean on that.. but its pretty obvious ProEFI did not cause this.. if anything ProEFI accelerated this issue being I make 800rwhp all the time and not just on Race/Meth..

In the end all i asked for from Chris was a block, pistons and rods so I could go bring my car somewhere else.. in the grand scheme of things that's not much. Chris does not want a car like mine running around on ProEFI. Its not good for business..
    This is just getting absurd at this point. Are these adults?

At what point will Jason start behaving professionally or will he continue to justify acting like this because of perceived slights from Chris?

"But you don't understand, he said this so I did this."

Marcus, do you really agree with this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

At what point will Jason start behaving professionally or will he continue to justify acting like his because of perceived slights from Chris?

Do I agree with the diagnosis or with the way that both are handling it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Do I agree with the diagnosis or with the way that both are handling it?
    Well I was speaking more of the manner in which this is being presented. I think I already know what your stance is on their "diagnosis."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Definitely don't like the way any of this mess was handled. It was clear as a bright sunny day what Chris intentions were with the first video, and that has turned into a $#@!storm for him. But damn this video doesn't lie. All I can say is WOW!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Well I was speaking more of the manner in which this is being presented. I think I already know what your stance is on their "diagnosis."
    No, I don't agree with the mud slinging.. but I can't blame him either. I wouldn't do business with Chris (HPF) ever again so I may not agree with how the statement is presented but I don't disagree with it either.

Put yourself in Jason's shoe's .. this is a new product for the S54 and people are just starting to put their feet in and are getting great results when suddenly the big bad monopoly comes in and tries to make a slanderous video suggesting that your product and your skills are to blame.

It doesn't matter though.. I'm having more fun working with Jason, and so is everyone else.. he's a little harsh on the forums sometimes.. but in person he's a blast. He knows his stuff, he and Saad are competitive yet friendly (I realize they both come off a little rough on the forums, but you've got to hang out with them to get it..)

I've probably hung out with Saad/Jason more than any other members on the forums. I've been to ProEFI a couple times, Saad Racing a couple times.. hung out with them at the track a couple times, they're fun/passionate people who work on their own cars.. when is the last time Chris turned a wrench... Chris drives a 5 series BMW to and from work.. Jason drives a 1200rwhp Vette on his OWN EMS.

I'm rambling. Sorry.. busy day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

No, I don't agree with the mud slinging.. but I can't blame him either. I wouldn't do business with Chris (HPF) ever again so I may not agree with how the statement is presented but I don't disagree with it either.

Put yourself in Jason's shoe's .. this is a new product for the S54 and people are just starting to put their feet in and are getting great results when suddenly the big bad monopoly comes in and tries to make a slanderous video suggesting that your product and your skills are to blame.
    I haven't seen any responsible behavior from Jason yet only taking joy in using HPF to get his name out there any way he can. He is stooping a little low here, don't you think?

I thought you were on the side of resolving this whole situation positively? If you stand back while this happens then you are enabling it and serving as a pawn. Don't you see Jason is using you against HPF?

It doesn't matter though.. I'm having more fun working with Jason, and so is everyone else.. he's a little harsh on the forums sometimes.. but in person he's a blast. He knows his stuff, he and Saad are competitive yet friendly (I realize they both come off a little rough on the forums, but you've got to hang out with them to get it..
    You have every right to do what you want and what makes you happy but do people need to be torn down in the process?

Ramble as much as you want, no need to apologize.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I haven't seen any responsible behavior from Jason yet only taking joy in using HPF to get his name out there any way he can. He is stooping a little low here, don't you think?

I thought you were on the side of resolving this whole situation positively? If you stand back while this happens then you are enabling it and serving as a pawn. Don't you see Jason is using you against HPF?

You have every right to do what you want and what makes you happy but do people need to be torn down in the process?

Ramble as much as you want, no need to apologize.
    Jason was blamed for blowing my engine.. its clear now he wasn't at fault.
    HPF screwed me out of thousands of dollars.

We (Jason/myself) are obviously not happy with Chris (HPF). The more this unravels the more angry I get.. its clear that their diagnosis was more than just wrong.. it was intentional.. and misleading.. I'm still exhausted from driving 40hrs to pickup my car..

I can understand if Chris just simply diagnosed the issue wrong.. but thats not the case.. they knew what happened and lied... thats how it appears to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Why would you still be under warranty if you took off the AEM and then had another setup tuned by someone else? I would expect to be on my own. Now if the motor was build like crap it should of been fixed. Fighting like girls in videos is just lame on both ends.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Just more drama. I was looking at ProEfi Before. My friend has one brand new in box.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Third party is way to go. Of course Jason ain't going to say anything good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Why would you still be under warranty if you took off the AEM and then had another setup tuned by someone else? I would expect to be on my own. Now if the motor was build like crap it should of been fixed. Fighting like girls in videos is just lame on both ends.
    If the motor was built correctly and solid I'd take full responsibility.. but it clearly wasn't.

I agree, it was my fault for getting two shops involved.. but I think its clear if I had the opportunity to do it again who i'd gone with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL what a bs thread title...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky, for someone who has not read all of the posts in the e46fanatics forced induction section, you should not be creating a thread with such a title. The majority of "facts" you are seeing come direct from HPF, the villain is this situation. I agree with Marcus here, while I wish at times Jason@ProEFI had handled certain situations differently, I don't blame him at all for his actions. If you had seen the way HPF/cronies went after him I'm sure you would have a different opinion on this entire situation.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    +1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    Exactly, It should read HPF finally caught for being full of BS !!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by J.J. Click here to enlarge
    Exactly, It should read HPF finally caught for being full of BS !!
    I thought Marcus created this thread.
    How can a moderator start a thread about something what is not his problem?,i have never seen that before on a forum.
    Sticky you have to be neutral and not "protecting" vendors like you do ,off course this is my opinion and not my forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

At what point will Jason start behaving professionally or will he continue to justify acting like his because of perceived slights from Chris?

are you freaking kidding me sticky? have you been locked in a closet for the past year? Chris has been doing this bs childish, video making, "soviet propaganda" for almost a year now. and Jason basically stood back and took it for the longest time. Its one thing to bash someone on a forum but when you start messing with someones business (someones money) thats unacceptable. I would have done the same thing as im sure a lot of others would as well. you say stoop to that level, (Chris's level) I say a defensive eye for an eye.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikecoupe Click here to enlarge
    I thought Marcus created this thread.
    How can a moderator start a thread about something what is not his problem?,i have never seen that before on a forum.
    Sticky you have to be neutral and not "protecting" vendors like you do ,off course this is my opinion and not my forum.
    I didn't create this thread.

Sticky, can you delete my account.... I'm outa here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

It doesn't matter though.. I'm having more fun working with Jason, and so is everyone else.. he's a little harsh on the forums sometimes.. but in person he's a blast. He knows his stuff, he and Saad are competitive yet friendly (I realize they both come off a little rough on the forums, but you've got to hang out with them to get it..)

I've probably hung out with Saad/Jason more than any other members on the forums. I've been to ProEFI a couple times, Saad Racing a couple times.. hung out with them at the track a couple times, they're fun/passionate people who work on their own cars.. when is the last time Chris turned a wrench... Chris drives a 5 series BMW to and from work.. Jason drives a 1200rwhp Vette on his OWN EMS.

Jason is very very convincing. He had us believing the ProEFI was the best tuning system available. Then after 5 cars were stuck in our shop that he couldn't help us get running for 5 months I started to believe differently. Then he blows up several cars and is "still" able to convince those owners to come after me and not the tuner. There may come a day when people will stop allowing him to put the blame for failures on someone else. Until then we will see threads like this pop up.

I'm looking forward to a lot of people getting the ProEFI. I saw the Sound Performance Group buy. Then I won't be the only one posting my opinion on that software. We've heard a lot of opinions from customers trying to get the ProEFI working on their cars and this is only the beginning. This information will be coming out. Just wait until a bunch more people get it. This is nearly identical to what I went through with VF when customers were calling me a couple times a month saying their cars blew with the VF kit on it. I told them to speak about it on the forums and nobody did. I was the first to talk about their blown motors and until then everyone was keeping it hush hush. Then customers finally started coming forward with their problems.

Right now the ONLY people posting about how great ProEFI is are those that have never driven their car running properly with the ProEFI in it. Isn't that interesting how their are no videos of ProEFI cars on the street. No customers ranting and raving about how great it is except for those that had their cars blown up with the ProEFI system on it. Lawrence got a leakdown done on his car "BEFORE" he took it to ProEFI after some advice I gave him. I recommend this to anyone taking their car to a tuner.

Chris.
    Last edited by HPF Chris; 03-21-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    STAGE 1 M3 TURBO KIT SALE - $13,500!!!!
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - sales@horsepowerfreaks.com

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast