Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

2012 Election RIGGED

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

It fills me with so much hate to know that bul$#@! like this happens in the so called "American dream"....at the rate this country is going down the hole - it won't be long before we see a revolution.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

A good ole revolution is what this country needs... BUT who says it needs to be a bloody one, A revolution doesn't need to be violent (although I'm sure if we have one it will be plenty violent).

Its a shame that stuff like this still occurs, but it happens everyday, from your lowly CO-OP boards to the political machine in Washington. Votes aren't counted, or if they are they are directed towards what those in power want it to be directed to... I bet you that many of the states caucuses voted one way and were redirected to look like they voted another way. (Maybe not all the Caucuses). Maine is one example, the Virgin Islands may have been another... Its up to the people to make the changes they want, not wait on the government to do it for them...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

I have no idea who counts the votes or if it even works. I just press the button and pray someone is actually monitoring the votes and that they all get counted.