21 Post(s)

CLK550 VS e46 M3 6 speed VS SC G35

Running those tonight reserving the thread Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    please get DETAILED info on the mods on these cars please....if this starts another 350z vs m3 thread I will have LM hunt you down and shoot you dead...Click here to enlarge my eyes cannot take another failthread like that any longer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    please get DETAILED info on the mods on these cars please....if this starts another 350z vs m3 thread I will have LM hunt you down and shoot you dead...Click here to enlarge my eyes cannot take another failthread like that any longer
    i am running E46 not E9X

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    i am running E46 not E9X

i know that...im just saying i dont want your thread to turn into THAT thread because we are wondering what mods the e46 or g35 has

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Dude i just remembered the "fail" discussion we had a year ago about your CLK550 vs M3, what a thread it was lol. Actually we were fighting in here and in M5board as well lol.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

LOL @ultimatebenz

Looking forward to video
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

CLK550 REFLASH / E46 Claims to be Stock / G35 has a Stillen Super Charger/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    LOL @ultimatebenz
    ultimateEndz <---- with an E...lol
    CLK550 REFLASH / E46 Claims to be Stock / G35 has a Stillen Super Charger/
    you need to fix that "claims to be stock" check that $#@!....if he beats you we will basically fall into the spiral of fail

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    LOL @ultimatebenz
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

lol...that $#@! aint funny....well...yea it kinda is....hell, i laughed...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

ultimateEndz <---- with an E...lol

you need to fix that "claims to be stock" check that $#@!....if he beats you we will basically fall into the spiral of fail
    i will check but i know a few guys who are very good at hiding $#@! =D

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Running those tonight reserving the thread Click here to enlarge
    lol.. DUde this isn't even a worthy run on anyone's part. You are already running better time than me. If you were stock, it would be a better match. And from a stop, the G35 is going to walk you. From a roll, may be a different story for you guys. Besides a axle back muffler, my car is completely stock. Send me a stock clk 550 and that would be more comparable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

dont puss out now, its not about you, it not about winning, its about getting together and having some fun Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    dont puss out now, its not about you, it not about winning, its about getting together and having some fun Click here to enlarge
    Never. Like I said, send me a stock clk 550...... more of a match. Running his clk would just be for the hell of it after running his boys stock clk.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This^^^^ X1000000 i dont understand why you guys act like this....i knew my caddy was getting walked if i lined up with ERM...which we did...and thats exactly what happened....all it is, is a baseline for you

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This^^^^ X1000000 i dont understand why you guys act like this....i knew my caddy was getting walked if i lined up with ERM...which we did...and thats exactly what happened....all it is, is a baseline for you
    Act like what??? Relax. The original run was setup for me to run his friend who is stock. I have no problems running blkclk550. I care not for (baseline whatever).. I can ask my neighbor who has a c63 to come out and walk me for the hell of it. There are some out there that don't care to just run anybody. My boy with the SC G35 is a little apposed to running bc he feels its no point. He's over 400 to the wheels. Now if there were a car better match to his, he'd be down. Its not that serious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    Act like what??? Relax. The original run was setup for me to run his friend who is stock. I have no problems running blkclk550. I care not for (baseline whatever).. I can ask my neighbor who has a c63 to come out and walk me for the hell of it. There are some out there that don't care to just run anybody. My boy with the SC G35 is a little apposed to running bc he feels its no point. He's over 400 to the wheels. Now if there were a car better match to his, he'd be down. Its not that serious.
    I'll run the G...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

im just calling it like i see it...seems only a handful of us actually run or hit the track and document slips or record video....im just making sure there is no he say she say and the thread doesnt go to $#@! like a couple others have

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Never. Like I said, send me a stock clk 550...... more of a match. Running his clk would just be for the hell of it after running his boys stock clk.
    When i ran that time i had a light weight pulley now i have the stock one.

+1000000 to Lost Marine comment i just wanna have some fun ill run the G35 i have no issues, fun to see the outcome if i lose he can line up with Blaize on and his JB4 335i. This is all about getting together and having a blast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im just calling it like i see it...seems only a handful of us actually run or hit the track and document slips or record video....im just making sure there is no he say she say and the thread doesnt go to $#@! like a couple others have
    I understand. I had no idea blkclk550 would make a thread about this. I can say before hand that he is faster than me. I questioned his friend. I can see if we were in route somewhere and happened to do a few pulls. But you're talking putting time aside to meet halfway, just to lose. lol. If thats what the people want, cool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I understand. I had no idea blkclk550 would make a thread about this. I can say before hand that he is faster than me. I questioned his friend. I can see if we were in route somewhere and happened to do a few pulls. But you're talking putting time aside to meet halfway, just to lose. lol. If thats what the people want, cool.

thats exactly what we want!!!...lol....have fun and document it, thats all we ask....because if one of you comes in here and says something like "i put 4 cars on blkclk550" and then you lose to blaizon....the thread becomes a fail and i will send lostmarine out to hunt down the perp...lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    thats exactly what we want!!!...lol....have fun and document it, thats all we ask....because if one of you comes in here and says something like "i put 4 cars on blkclk550" and then you lose to blaizon....the thread becomes a fail and i will send lostmarine out to hunt down the perp...lol
    Front and rear cameras are mounted in my car all this will be documented.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Front and rear cameras are mounted in my car all this will be documented.

thats all we ask Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

haha.. No problem

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Tell the G owner to man up too, that would be a decent run for Blaizon as well.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast