| Stock for Now |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

all p-cars, no exceptions lol even shiv owns one

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has this had any additional development lately?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

not that I know of. i even sent them an email a couple of weeks ago asking about progress. I heard nothing back from them.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, DCI, 7" FMIC, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anyone remember this manifold?

I emailed Steed for an update and received a reply stating that the project was on hold due to strong demand for their diesel manifolds. I really like the design of these manifolds and hope to see some progress soon.
    FBO / HFS-4 / Cobb PTF tune

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The best we can hope for is that full race comes out with a twin scroll kit and we can put a serious borg warner twin scroll turbo on there and have a complete beast!
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, DCI, 7" FMIC, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    The best we can hope for is that full race comes out with a twin scroll kit and we can put a serious borg warner twin scroll turbo on there and have a complete beast!
    Can't believe you sold your 335. You're one of the biggest lurkers here :p
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    HAHA for sure. I love the bimmer crowd. The EVO crowd kind of sucks. People are just so much more mature here with A LOT of tech knowledge. I HATE the EVO forum. I'll be back in an N54 before too long Click here to enlarge I have big plans. I'm learning a lot about big turbos in the EVO world. Also learning a lot about exhaust/turbo manifolds and the such. I'm going to have a lot of fun this year in the EVO, then next winter it'll be new project time. Stay tuned Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Can't believe you sold your 335. You're one of the biggest lurkers here :p

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

HAHA for sure. I love the bimmer crowd. The EVO crowd kind of sucks. People are just so much more mature here with A LOT of tech knowledge. I HATE the EVO forum. I'll be back in an N54 before too long Click here to enlarge I have big plans. I'm learning a lot about big turbos in the EVO world. Also learning a lot about exhaust/turbo manifolds and the such. I'm going to have a lot of fun this year in the EVO, then next winter it'll be new project time. Stay tuned Click here to enlarge
    $#@! you LOL. I want your Evo then!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

lol, Im the other way around, after owening 3 diff evo's im ready to go with GTR soon.
    135i M
    804awhp Evo 8- sold
    Supra - Sold

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Sorry, it's already sold LOL! My buddy is deploying for a year next month and is buying the Evo when he gets back in Feb 2014. Ill be starting my next project once he leaves while I'm racing the Evo all year. It really worked out well for me lol.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    $#@! you LOL. I want your Evo then!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I almost got a GTR. My buddy just sold his but it was a little more than I can afford right now. In a few years ill be there and that is one car on my list I will own just like the Evo.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dsm25psi Click here to enlarge
    lol, Im the other way around, after owening 3 diff evo's im ready to go with GTR soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

That's like every other crowd. I am surprised how tech light the 335is crowd is. This forums a bit better though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I'll have importboost.com up for you this year, you'll be fine Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'll have importboost.com up for you this year, you'll be fine Click here to enlarge
    Maybe Shiv will join and talk EVO. lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    No, I want the site to be taken seriously.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    Doubt it, considering the same community chased him away lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 Click here to enlarge
    Doubt it, considering the same community chased him away lol.
    I wonder why?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I wonder why?
    I read all the same drama as the 335i crowd in those other communities before I bought my car... I guess they couldn't deal with his "greatness."
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

reply:
    Quote:
    Yes, we are close to done with the design. Price will be $1000 shipped.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@PTF Click here to enlarge
    Here's an update from Steed Speed Peformance's owner Leen on the manifold and o2 sensor placement and confirmation this is for the N54 engine indeed:

=====

The design is true twin scroll with two sensors pre turbo. Right now I am just finishing the passages closest to the turbo and then I just have to work out the outside profile which is the easy part. Happily I am not constrained by outside vendor input on this one and will be able to create a manifold that really performs to the highest level possible.

=====
    For reminder since some don't remember that the price on Leen's site on the Paypal button was firm $1000 SHIPPED

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

LOL and this is relevant how? They never released as they realized price they thought of offering it at that price as it was too low for what was involved, they use mild steel also which is cheaper and lesser quality but easier to machine and they never actually got it made as it wasn't worth it to them due to market size/demand to be involved

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Just wanted to point out that the $1000 price was shipping included Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Lol would you like me to sell you a steed speed n54 manifold? Send over 1k and I'll mail over a pic of that page printed in color..i'll even throw in some steed speed stickers for ya deal?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

No, the longevity of them is great, but their design doesn't flow well enough. These are ok for diesels though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@PTF Click here to enlarge
    They never released as they realized price they thought of offering it at that price as it was too low for what was involved
    How is it more involved than the other manifolds they offer? Looks to be just as complicated.
    E92 Bren Tune
    E91 Stock
    E90 PTF Tune

Mod lists are for the weak.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast