Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    no because your doing it right and going balls out on everything lol

lol...even some of the caddy members think im a little off trying for a 200mph trap...most of them said "nope....i have a wife and kids"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    paging @Sticky , your presence is requested in this thread
    That douche feels too stupid to come in and comment ! Everything he preached about these ESS kits turned out to be wrong.....
    The only good track record he has is the years he's been with out his car and running his mouth !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    That douche feels too stupid to come in and comment ! Everything he preached about these ESS kits turned out to be wrong.....
    The only good track record he has is the years he's been with out his car and running his mouth !
    +1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow that video came out sick!! had a blast today with everyone, was a great time - DCT is a $#@! to launch especially with a blower......I'm going to take pictures of all my slips and upload them along with a video of the speedo.....

steve all the videos I took of us came out like $#@! because you cant see though my tints LOL...

edit, heres my slips (i lost the 127 trap one):
    http://www.PorscheBoost.com/images/i...3/72evbq-1.jpg
    You hit 132.26, congrats, what are the specs?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thanks man...props for breaking into 10s, its extremely difficult to get the car off the line quick...might have to head over for a line lock!
    @ar design can take care of a line lock for you

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Wonder how long that video will stay up on bimmerpost?

It is funny to see the thread over there and a video with a huge BimmerBoost logo in it.
    They can't pretend we don't exist Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Wonder how long that video will stay up on bimmerpost?

It is funny to see the thread over there and a video with a huge BimmerBoost logo in it.
    Actually, vid is gone, lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@VAC Click here to enlarge
    Our only chllenge is getting launch control to actually activate every time!
    Same problem I had.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thank you..it should be a good run..

...find it funny how sticky hasnt commented on this thread yet lol, dont think there is much to say on his behalf after all the $#@! he talked about the kit underperforming
    Seriously? I just wasn't online much the past few days. I didn't comment in the new E46 M3 record thread either until right now.

A bit ridiculous for you to make an assumption like that, chill out. Hitting trap speed records when spinning your tires isn't the same as hitting a record trap while setting a record ET.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    Right, I feel too stupid to comment about multiple barely exceeding a record I set 2+ years ago. Really great achievement an ESS car cracked 130 boost only in 2012, awe inspiring.

Relax on my car, it isn't the topic of this thread and you are taking away from it with your petty hate.

I'll be sure to seek out ESS cars, don't worry about it. Congratulations to ERM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    +1
    Really man? Have I ever treated you badly in any way?

Sorry I wasn't at my computer to sit here and comment earlier for you. This isn't the only thread I had yet to respond to, actually, the forum has been kind of busy and I'm 5 pages behind at the moment not to mention busy dealing with vendors. I always get to unread threads as I am now.

+1 to that post? What a joke you are joining in on a bandwagon when I didn't even say anything to you except now, which is congratulations.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

ESS Tuning VT2-625 supercharged 2011 E92 DCT M3 hits a new S65 trap speed record of 132.26

Congratulations to BimmerBoost member Ricky (ERM324) who set a new S65 V8 trap speed record at the ATCO drag strip in New Jersey this past Sunday. The E92 M3 has a dual clutch transmission and was run on 100 octane with drag radials and a Gintani full exhaust. The 60 foot on the record trap run was 2.148 (the DCT is very finicky to launch) which means there is plenty of room to improve the ET and this is most definitely a 10 second car with a good launch.

This now makes for the second M3 supercharger kit company to crack the 130 mph barrier boost only. It would seem the stock internal limit with a blower is the 10 second and low 130 MPH range. Congratulations to ERM324 and it is great to see more cars clear the 130 mark and raise the trap speed bar in the process.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ That will be on the front page tomorrow. Sorry I got to the E46 news first.

Feel free to apologize or just hate away I took a day to respond after the weekend Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    +1
    -1 man.

Sticky sounds a bit like a ESS hater, but he isn't a ERM hater lol. He was just offline for sometimes, it's all OK bro. And as you can see you are on front page Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33
    What's up man? Heard you got banned in Bimmerpost for being a hater. How does that feel? lol

@Sticky can you give this guy positive reps? Want to hear his story on how he got banned. The first ever banned ESS fan in Bimmerpost Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky can you give this guy positive reps?
    Nope, he's just a hater. Same crap from him all the time. He got banned from there because it's the same routine 24/7 which I don't really care for.

He can never man up and apologize either. I think he just has an inferiority complex and needs to grow up as he behaves more like a brand whore than an enthusiast. I laugh at him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good job, Rick!
    Current: C63 Coupe: Polar White/Classic Red, P31, H&R, Mode Carbon, RevoZport, Renn Motorsport
    SOLD: B8 S4 Sprint Blue Pearl, DSG, Stasis everything.
    SOLD Eurocharged C63: ARKYM, Forgestar, K&N, Revozport, Custom Rear Lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    ^ That will be on the front page tomorrow. Sorry I got to the E46 news first.

Feel free to apologize or just hate away I took a day to respond after the weekend Click here to enlarge
    100% thought that because it had to do with ESS it would be overlooked lol - was busting your balls, thanks for the recognition

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    100% thought that because it had to do with ESS it would be overlooked lol - was busting your balls, thanks for the recognition
    I think you meant it but I have never not posted a record just because ESS was involved. Anyone can do a search for confirmation, plenty of ESS front page articles and positive posts.

Unfortunate some are too blind with hate but some people are just small minded individuals.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think you meant it but I have never not posted a record just because ESS was involved. Anyone can do a search for confirmation, plenty of ESS front page articles and positive posts.

Unfortunate some are too blind with hate but some people are just small minded individuals.

you should feel flattered by the fact that you took a day off and every "small minded individuals" missed you... now imagine taking a week off...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mm28 Click here to enlarge
    you should feel flattered by the fact that you took a day off and every "small minded individuals" missed you... now imagine taking a week off...
    With my luck if I took a vacation an ESS car would hit 5 billion horsepower and I would branded a hater for not writing a response the moment it happened. Then chaos would ensue and the typical two ESS nuthuggers would take their pathetic shots until I returned. It really is the same routine all the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know exactly how you feel, $#@! always happen when i am on annual leave; but i am not proud of it as you should be in this case

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mm28 Click here to enlarge
    I know exactly how you feel, $#@! always happen when i am on annual leave; but i am not proud of it as you should be in this case
    Maybe I should have been more emphatic in my response but... hard to talk smack when I gave credit where it is due. Silence speaks volumes, etc., etc.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Heres a vid of one of the 131mph runs...doing a rough time of the 60-130 it seems to be mid 6's:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Without a vbox speculating on the time does not maje sense but the car is running well. You have a separate tune for the race gas?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Without a vbox speculating on the time does not maje sense but the car is running well. You have a separate tune for the race gas?
    Yeah I know just posted it to give you guys an idea...I don't currently have one but I could probably ask roman for one alot with a 8600rpm tune as well, I just wanted to test the car on the street tune, next time I will have asked for that tune and will try running it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast