Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    What's different about the big turbo board? Fueling & wastegate resistor swap?
    +1 I saw the thread title and then there's no info on any "big turbo board" wtf!!! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    What's different about the big turbo board? Fueling & wastegate resistor swap?
    We took a couple elements from the N55 JB4 (mainly isolated boost control, no more load resistor duty cycle limits), put the SLD/CPS on board, and added a few more I/O that will be needed to control a large single turbo. Basically, it's just a bunch of stuff we need for customers running large turbos to make the tuning easier. I suspect most large turbo guys will likely run Cobb on the backend to get the fuel and advance close and use our board for boost control, meth control, in dash gauges, fine tuning, and other external things. But that won't be required of course. Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 03-04-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    We took a couple elements from the N55 JB4 (mainly isolated boost control, no more load resistor duty cycle limits), put the SLD/CPS on board, and added a few more I/O that will be needed to control a large single turbo. Basically, it's just a bunch of stuff we need for customers running large turbos to make the tuning easier. I suspect most large turbo guys will likely run Cobb on the backend to get the fuel and advance close and use our board for boost control, meth control, in dash gauges, fine tuning, and other external things.
    do I know when I'll terry available buy one for myturbosClick here to enlarge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    We took a couple elements from the N55 JB4 (mainly isolated boost control, no more load resistor duty cycle limits), put the SLD/CPS on board, and added a few more I/O that will be needed to control a large single turbo. Basically, it's just a bunch of stuff we need for customers running large turbos to make the tuning easier. I suspect most large turbo guys will likely run Cobb on the backend to get the fuel and advance close and use our board for boost control, meth control, in dash gauges, fine tuning, and other external things. But that won't be required of course. Click here to enlarge
    What is this going to be called, do you plan it to live side-by-side of the jb4 or is this going to be the jb5?
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12