Close

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Boost actually may not be logged. I think best is RPM. AP logging has it as "RPM (RPM)" and ATP/ATR have it as "Engine Speed"
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bingo bango:

Datalog Grapher v1.7 (Office 07-10).zip

Datalog Grapher v1.7 (OSX).zip

Also removed the 11x17 page setup on the windows version, as page sizes aren't built in like they are on OSX, so different computers may call the same size paper something different (i.e. 11x17, tabloid, A3, etc...).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sweet Click here to enlarge thx bud
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    @Zasquatch , is there any way to hook into win explorer and have right click support when right clicking on csv files to say "Graph with Zasquatch's datalogger" and run the csv through your Excel code? Just a thought...would be nice to just right click on a log/logs and say graph! Click here to enlarge
    Office apps can be automated easily externally (at least on Windows) - powershell or whatever language can call Excel, open a given xls/xlsm, and then automate other items like opening a specific CSV. As soon as I get my car back, I'll get some logs to play with and try to cook it up this week. Ideally a shell extension (like Winzip/Carbonite/etc. to make the "Graph with ...") or more likely a simple association (CSVs become associated with some little external code, which in turn fires up Excel and so forth with you double-click on the CSV).
    2009 E90 335i - All go, no show
    Mr. 5 Intake, VRSF DP, VRSF FMIC, Quaife LSD, BMW PS, M3 Bits, RE Toes, ER CP, Forge DV, Cobb AP/JB4, PSS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bootay Click here to enlarge
    Office apps can be automated easily externally (at least on Windows) - powershell or whatever language can call Excel, open a given xls/xlsm, and then automate other items like opening a specific CSV. As soon as I get my car back, I'll get some logs to play with and try to cook it up this week. Ideally a shell extension (like Winzip/Carbonite/etc. to make the "Graph with ...") or more likely a simple association (CSVs become associated with some little external code, which in turn fires up Excel and so forth with you double-click on the CSV).
    Interesting Click here to enlarge email me at zasquatches@gmail.com when you want to get started! That is all new to me, I've never done anything like you are proposing. With this I think the complication is that the program requires a button click... I bet you could tell it that if you are clicking the CSV directly the code automatically starts running though... That would be sweet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Will do, hopefully it'll be easy Click here to enlarge.
    2009 E90 335i - All go, no show
    Mr. 5 Intake, VRSF DP, VRSF FMIC, Quaife LSD, BMW PS, M3 Bits, RE Toes, ER CP, Forge DV, Cobb AP/JB4, PSS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Found some gremlins that have been hiding out. @themyst, try this version it should work.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Zasquatch Click here to enlarge
    Found some gremlins that have been hiding out. @themyst , try this version it should work.

Works like a charm, thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Zasquatch I am getting a Macro cannot be found error. I am using OSX and Excel 2008. Any suggestions?
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Tuned Cobb Stage 2+ | H&R / Koni Sport | BBS LM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The BenQ S6 MID for $59.99 on eBay is a great carputer Click here to enlarge Look at what I can do, (along with JB4 logging, AP Manager, ATR, etc)

Getting XP on it wasn't TOO painless either, considering it only has a 2GB SSD on-board and had Linux on it out the box.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JStang Click here to enlarge
    @Zasquatch I am getting a Macro cannot be found error. I am using OSX and Excel 2008. Any suggestions?
    Microsoft did not include VBA on the Mac side of things until Office for Mac 2011. You have to run 2011 to get this to work in OSX.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's pretty damn sweet... Make adjustments with ATR, Log, graph, and readjust on the fly! Very nice!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    The BenQ S6 MID for $59.99 on eBay is a great carputer Click here to enlarge Look at what I can do, (along with JB4 logging, AP Manager, ATR, etc)

Getting XP on it wasn't TOO painless either, considering it only has a 2GB SSD on-board and had Linux on it out the box.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Been using this datalog grapher some more and is a VERY useful tool!!

Question: I'm using office 2010 and the latest 1.7 version of the grapher, the "WOT Datalog - Clean up Data before and after WOT" is not working for me. Is this supposed to NOT graph data with TPS Actual <70% or so?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted-M Click here to enlarge
    Been using this datalog grapher some more and is a VERY useful tool!!

Question: I'm using office 2010 and the latest 1.7 version of the grapher, the "WOT Datalog - Clean up Data before and after WOT" is not working for me. Is this supposed to NOT graph data with TPS Actual <70% or so?
    It looks at Accel Pedal Position, and if it drops below 90, deletes the data rows. If you want to send me the log I can take a look and see if something else screwy is going on...

zasquatches@gmail.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was not logging "Accel Pedal Position", thank you for the clarification!

Is there a way to have the full file name viewed above the graph?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No problem Click here to enlarge

Microsoft capped the tab names at around 20 characters, so the Tab and Graph names in the program are capped at that. If your file has a name longer than 20 characters, the code takes the first 20 as the log name.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyone else having crash issues using Excel 2010 on Windows 7? I click graph datalog, select the csv file and it immediately becomes unresponsive, i get the (not responding) on the titlebar and an hour glass. Try to exit the window, get the windows announcement that excel has become unresponsive, click close the application and i either receive this VB warning: Run-time error 2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error. The object invoked has disconnected from its clients.

Or this VB Warning: Run-time error 2147417848 (80010108)': Method 'Cells' of object'_Worksheet' failed

Difference between the two errors depends on what column names i select to log. The last error popped up when i only selected Boost and requested and actual load.

Any help?
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Anyone else having crash issues using Excel 2010 on Windows 7? I click graph datalog, select the csv file and it immediately becomes unresponsive, i get the (not responding) on the titlebar and an hour glass. Try to exit the window, get the windows announcement that excel has become unresponsive, click close the application and i either receive this VB warning: Run-time error 2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error. The object invoked has disconnected from its clients.

Or this VB Warning: Run-time error 2147417848 (80010108)': Method 'Cells' of object'_Worksheet' failed

Difference between the two errors depends on what column names i select to log. The last error popped up when i only selected Boost and requested and actual load.

Any help?
    That's weird... Did you have any of these problems before? I can't replicate them on my end... Are they only with certain logs? If so, email me the log files and I'll have a look at what's going on.

Are any other workbooks open at the same time? Shouldn't matter but just curious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's weird... Did you have any of these problems before? I can't replicate them on my end... Are they only with certain logs? If so, email me the log files and I'll have a look at what's going on.

Are any other workbooks open at the same time? Shouldn't matter but just curious.
    No other workbooks or excel files open at the same time. I just tried it with an older log and it worked fine. I'll email you one of the files that is failing.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    No other workbooks or excel files open at the same time. I just tried it with an older log and it worked fine. I'll email you one of the files that is failing.
    Hmmmm.... very strange. I opened the log just fine, using every option checked, and also with just Boost and the two Loads selected. Maybe try downloading/unzipping a fresh copy of the grapher? Looking at the .csv file, there isn't anything that should be hosing it up.

I'll try it again on my computer at home later.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hmmmm.... very strange. I opened the log just fine, using every option checked, and also with just Boost and the two Loads selected. Maybe try downloading/unzipping a fresh copy of the grapher? Looking at the .csv file, there isn't anything that should be hosing it up.

I'll try it again on my computer at home later.
    Well thats no fun, now i get to chase down machine demons. Joy.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Found a bug when Boost Mean Abs isn't graphed and it gets gummed up on the timing analyzer. If you were getting an application error 1001, try out this version!

Datalog Grapher v1.7 (Office 2003).zip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A member had complaints that this was not working so I looked into it and his logs have a NEW header for Intake Air Temp.... it now reads Intake Mani. Temp.

Can people please confirm that this is indeed the new header? Maybe due to a firmware update or something on COBB's end? I havn't updated my AP in a while since I havn't had any issues Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyone? Was this an isolated incedent or are others having problems?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Zasquatch -- Do you think you add the options to plot LTFTs & STFTs since more people are experimenting with E85 now and need to actively monitor both Fuel Trims.

Thanks.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast