Close

Thread: Nick G TTuning

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nick G TTuning

I see you are a member here, and you are a great tuner. You have raped the obd2 dme, but what have you done with the obd1 stone age dme? I know you can run 80lbs injectors on the obd2 stuff but have you done the same for obd1? Thanks for your time, and remember if you need a hand with any tuning I'm here just a pm away. Click here to enlarge

The last part was a joke

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Maybe he is focusing on the newer cars?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe he is focusing on the newer cars?
    I think it would be great if you allowed him to answer the question. He is a guest vendor on here, and the shared knowledge on s50/s52/m50/m52's would be great for the forum. This section is for older cars. Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I think it would be great if you allowed him to answer the question. He is a guest vendor on here, and the shared knowledge on s50/s52/m50/m52's would be great for the forum. This section is for older cars. Thanks
    I didn't say Nick couldn't answer the question I offered a possible explanation. I'm quite familiar with the sections, I made them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ? please elaborate?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I didn't say Nick couldn't answer the question I offered a possible explanation. I'm quite familiar with the sections, I made them.
    No 1 said you said that, but making reasons do not make sense. Let the man post. He is very much so working on the non-elite cars. There is a thread currently on bfc with him doing tuning on a obd2 car. We know he has love for the e36. He also did the tuning for sniz's car, and currently works with shops like Max Psi, and ICS. It would be great for him to add content here, and I hope he does chime in.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

No 1 said you said that, but making reasons do not make sense. Let the man post. He is very much so working on the non-elite cars. There is a thread currently on bfc with him doing tuning on a obd2 car. We know he has love for the e36. He also did the tuning for sniz's car, and currently works with shops like Max Psi, and ICS. It would be great for him to add content here, and I hope he does chime in.
    Once again, no one is stopping him from posting. By the time he gets here though... there will be a few posts in the thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

humans wait for the great tuner to enter the topic. I'm sure he is he on the forums to share his knowledge/data on what he is capable of doing. Thank you my fellow humans.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Another thread gone to hell,
    cause members cant let the vendor answer.
    Ah, the model of responsible posting.

No one is stopping him from answering. It seems the crosshairs have expanded to include Nick G as well now.

GG already knew the answer to his question before he posted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ah, the model of responsible posting.

No one is stopping him from answering. It seems the crosshairs have expanded to include Nick G as well now.

GG already knew the answer to his question before he posted.
    Dude you are making things up. I know nothing about what size injectors Nick G has used on obd1 cars. It seems like questions can not be asked here. Wow Sticky I really cant believe you went there. thanks posts like yours are going to ruin this section you created. I have nothing against Nickg I think he is 1 of the best obd2 tuners period.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Mr Glantzis,
    we're sorry that Sticky (the forum moderator)
    cannot stop posting negative infor about us and/or vendors.

Please don't hesitate to asnwer if you wish.
    We have no beef against your skills,
    if fact many of use OWN your tunes and sport them gladly.

milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What happened to milkt's posts? And whats with this drama assoicated with milkt, GGm3 and boosted325is? Also GGM3 in every thread ive read something about you being such an amazing tuner. I dont get it, maybe im out of the scene or something but what cars have you tuned?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    What happened to milkt's posts? And whats with this drama assoicated with milkt, GGm3 and boosted325is? Also GGM3 in every thread ive read something about you being such an amazing tuner. I dont get it, maybe im out of the scene or something but what cars have you tuned?
    Me being a tuner is a joke. People who know my posts and have chatted with me in the chatroom know i like to joke around. Seems like you have been following me around. Unless you are Nickg please do not trash this thread. I would like to know about this info. Nick at this point if you do not want to post in this thread pm me the info and i will post it. thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Dude you are making things up. I know nothing about what size injectors Nick G has used on obd1 cars. It seems like questions can not be asked here. Wow Sticky I really cant believe you went there. thanks posts like yours are going to ruin this section you created. I have nothing against Nickg I think he is 1 of the best obd2 tuners period.
    GG, letting you guys run wild is the only thing that will ruin anything.

If I were Nick G, I wouldn't answer you guys.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    3 amigos who are determined to destroy ICS and expose Nick G since he worked/works with George. Same old routine, and it is tiring.

He thinks the amazing tuner tuner stuff is funny or something.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm Sticky.

I'm not too smart.

You're reading into it a bit much.
    I'm sorry that G has brainwashed you,
    but I respect Nick and his skills.

Sticky please stop posting.
    You're ruining you own forum.

milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

I'm Sticky.

I'm not too smart.
    Not at all, but bright enough to see through you guys. If you think I'm going to let you run a circus here, you are mistaken.

Now I suggest you take all that posting effort and starting putting it into something constructive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have talked to NickG in the past(bout tuning for the s54). He seems very knowledgable and probably an excellent tuner.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

I'm Sticky.

I'm not too smart.

You're reading into it a bit much.
    I'm sorry that G has brainwashed you,
    but I respect Nick and his skills.

Sticky please stop posting.
    You're ruining you own forum.
    Nick G has not brainwashed me or anyone else for that matter. I'm sorry that you have this vendetta you intend to carry out against ICS and Nick G on my board. It isn't happening and you are not going to run a circus here, period.

So if you don't like the forum, please leave, as I won't let you ruin it. Hope I made it crystal clear.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    I have talked to NickG in the past(bout tuning for the s54). He seems very knowledgable and probably an excellent tuner.
    Yes he is and a nice guy in addition to that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sticky you will not have a good s50/s52/m50/m52 section........ If you do not allow question you have ruined this thread making it seem like I have something against Nickg. A long along time ago that may have been so when I used to hangout at ICS. When George and Nickg hated each other, but things change. I wanted to know info on which size injectors and whats the most power he has made on obd1. I know he has made I believe 7xxwhp on Georges twin turbo'd M coupe. I think that car ran 80lbs injectors. I have heard rumors that the obd1 dme can not handle that kind of load. Now do you understand my question. Your post is very disrespectful towards a member that wants to see this forum grow, and change the minds of people like this http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...96&postcount=8 . Will you allow that to happen?

Thanks,

GG///M3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Sticky you will not have a good s50/s52/m50/m52 section........ If you do not allow question you have ruined this thread making it seem like I have something against Nickg. A long along time ago that may have been so when I used to hangout at ICS. When George and Nickg hated each other, but things change. I wanted to know info on which size injectors and whats the most power he has made on obd1. I know he has made I believe 7xxwhp on Georges twin turbo'd M coupe. I think that car ran 80lbs injectors. I have heard rumors that the obd1 dme can not handle that kind of load. Now do you understand my question. Your post is very disrespectful towards a member that wants to see this forum grow, and change the minds of people like this http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...96&postcount=8 . Will you allow that to happen?

Thanks,

GG///M3
    I have no desire to change the minds of people like that as he doesn't know what he is talking about and I can't keep everyone happy.

Secondly, don't sit here lecturing anyone on disrespect considering how you guys have been allowed to behave.

If he wants to see the forum grow he can contribute some content and do something other than sit around and fuel ICS drama.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I have no desire to change the minds of people like that as I can't keep everyone happy and he clearly has no idea what he is talking about.

Secondly, don't sit here lecturing anyone on disrespect considering how you guys have been allowed to behave.

If he wants to see the forum grow he can contribute some content and do something other than sit around and fuel ICS drama.
    I dont see any disrespect in this thread except for it being over run with trash comments suggesting things that arent true. I have not disrespected ICS. I posted countless times videos of the stage 1 car with a Nick G tune smashings the 10's. You have posted in that same thread. Just because I asked what George used to come up with why his manifold is better then the old BL. You seem to be over looking things. I will pm Nickg and not post the info how's that? I will keep it between him and I. Delete the thread if you want since it has turned to an epic bag of crapola.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

I dont see any disrespect in this thread except for it being over run with trash comments suggesting things that arent true. I have not disrespected ICS. I posted countless times videos of the stage 1 car with a Nick G tune smashings the 10's. You have posted in that same thread. Just because I asked what George used to come up with why his manifold is better then the old BL. You seem to be over looking things. I will pm Nickg and not post the info how's that? I will keep it between him and I. Delete the thread if you want since it has turned to an epic bag of crapola.
    That is a great idea, since this is such vital information that you wanted I'm wondering why you did not just pick up the phone or contact him directly to begin with rather than sit here hoping for a response. Considering the comments made about him earlier I doubt he would honestly participate.