Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    Not saying you, but a lot of people were flapping their gums on E46fanatics a few weeks back... now hopefully they'll shut their trap.
    +1 Alex is good people and Gintani is a great company with a bright future. People need to chill...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Who was hating. Most people including myself just did not see this happening on stock dme. I happy the car is up and running. Gintani seems to be stepping it up I really like there e92 sc. Looking for to more stuff. There e46 Dakar yellow is sweet to. They should post on here more.
    It didn't happen on the factory DME which is fine.

You weren't hating but people on fanatics were criticizing.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge
    Totally agree.

I find it so funny how Sev's car sat at RMS for 9 months or longer (idk) and wasn't even close to being finished... [I don't care, not starting a war, IDGF. Proving a point]

Alex took the project to help the guy out, changed all the hardware, made everything perfect (basically started over), had his guys working on it all the time, I've lost count of how many times I've saw this car on the dyno/getting worked on. Testing, testing, testing.

I can go on for days and days.

It was a one off kit, the first time and not to mention, your fixing someone else's MESS. It would have been MUCH easier if you started from scratch.

At the end of the day, the company who actually fixed everything and got it running gets crapped on by his customer. Phone call after phone call, threats, I can go on for days... and to top it off this guy calls the BBB.

I would have never took the job, big ups to Gintani.. Sucks how some people are so naive
    Last edited by Monster135; 06-15-2010 at 07:55 PM.
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Whoa, what? Sev pissed on Gintani for taking his mess?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    According to Tightie he thanked them w/ threats and calling the BBB...
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    According to Tightie he thanked w/ threats and calling the BBB...
    WTF? Why?

The car is sick, it is exactly what wanted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by THATDONFC Click here to enlarge
    +1 Alex is good people and Gintani is a great company with a bright future. People need to chill...
    Alex and Arno are both very good people. I have never met another vendor that was so dedicated to making their customers happy. Really sucks that it ended on this note...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    WTF? Why?

The car is sick, it is exactly what wanted.
    I have no clue. Guess I'll get the story from Alex the next time I see him. The guy goes out of his way to help him by taking on someone else's project and he turns around and throws him and his company under the bus in return. I swear I will never understand how some people operate. Instead of gratitude they give you a kick in the ass...
    Last edited by Monster135; 06-15-2010 at 08:03 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have no clue. Guess I'll get the story from Alex the next time I see him. The guy goes out of his way to help him by taking on someone else's project and he turns around and throws him and his company under the bus in return. I swear I will never understand how some people operate. Instead of gratitude they give you a kick in ass...
    I thought he was supposed to be a cool guy? No wonder his girlfriend was doing all the talking for him, dude has no sack.

What kind of a person does that? I hope Alex learned something from this, it wasn't even worth the trouble he should have let his car rot at RMS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I thought he was supposed to be a cool guy? No wonder his girlfriend was doing all the talking for him, dude has no sack.

What kind of a person does that? I hope Alex learned something from this, it wasn't even worth the trouble he should have let his car rot at RMS.
    I thought so too. When I first saw his car and heard the story behind it I felt really bad for him. I knew Alex would get it up and running. He always goes out of his way to help his customers.

As i said some people have no understanding of gratitude...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sevan's own words

Nice to know the car is finally running after filing a complaint with the BBB. I know the car had a lot to be worked on and I gave Gintani more then enough time to work on the car, But what can I say I fell for there crap. When I had taken the car there back in September they said they needed about two weeks to check all the hardware and what needed to be replaced from RMS so they can give me a quote on the turbo kit. It all started from there...Once upon a time! After that I was guaranteed to have my car in december then I gave Gintani until end of January to finish the car (when Alex & Arno said "that's more then enough time just incase we run into problems"). Then February came and they needed a few more days, a few more weeks, a few more hours and then so on. I believe no one knows the whole story behind my car (AND SPECIALLY TIGHTIE) Mr. I know it all and go on for days and day. ( I could CARELESS about what you have to say lol its not your car its mine. Its none of your bussiness about anything that has to do with me and Gintani Mr. Wesel nose.) if its anyone that can go on for days and days it would be me talking about how much Gintani bullshits about me and spreads rumors and lies. Of course I'm going to keep calling and making sure they are working on my car. As for threats. What threats????? LOL I mean obliviously there is always someone going to always make up SOME KIND of BS rumors, which now I'm pretty sure I know where the rest came from Always going to be that one guy that has a bit of drama queen in him (Tightie) wink wink. Ok so enough dealing with the brown nosier. Back to My car and waiting day after day night after night an so on. When you take a car to a shop at least give them about 2weeks to know what needs to be done (Big jobs Only) well as for me it was month after month. Every time Alex & Arno would say "your car will be ready next week or a few days before. FUNNY how there would be problem after problem. "Oh man Sev your car needs this your car needs that." Why from the beginning was I never aware? Or could it be from how many times they would test drive my car and $%@& something up and blame it on OSH. At least keep your word on when my car would be ready. I would call them and they would say they were working on my car... I would go and find out nothing but lies. I mean don't get me wrong they did work on it and they did a great job. But It was AFTER I called The BBB and complained. Alex & Arno would always tell me "We're working on your car everyday" it would of been done way before and I mean way BEFORE. But all they did was play there games with me and enough is enough I wanted my car back I gave them more then enough time. Now if anyone has questions about my car ask me and don't go with the BS rumors idiots spread. Until then lets see what's next with my car and if I receive a call from Gintani. Now I can tell all of you there is way way way more to this story but I will just wait and see what happens next. Oh and for those of you thanks for giving out info on MY CAR specially because Alex finished your cars. If I had my car when they told me I would have it, I would of been doing the same thing as all of you and post good stuff about them as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hmmm, ok, I understand it can be frustrating to not have one's car and watch it sit but I believe the delays were due to the attempt on the factory DME.

Honestly, Sev took his car to RMS and created the problems all on his own by not doing his research. So he blames someone else for not fixing his mess on his time? Yes, Alex and Arno kept saying it would be done and it wasn't done exactly on time but it got done.

I want to know the cost involved so I can see if there is a legitimate gripe here. When you are getting something custom it takes time and it rarely is done when the tuner says it is going to be done.

There aren't any threats there. He is right about it being his car, his business, but I mean they had to fix someone else's mess and the factory DME approach did not work. He will be more than happy with the finished product which took more time than was quoted. You have to have realistic time table expectations in the tuning business. I've had several things not go as planned and I'm not calling the BBB as I understand there will be unforseen issues. What is important is if they did what they said they were going to do and it seems that they did.

If there were extra hours billed that would be a legitimate gripe but I never paid any extra labor hours even when they went overtime as they knew they had to deliver to me what they promised and they always did.

Gintani does great work but I will say that Alex is very ambitious and sometimes just does not give himself enough time to finish a project as he puts too much pressure on himself. I think he definitely learned something from all of this but Gintani did fix someone else's mess and has built a badass turbo S54.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gintani does great work but I will say that Alex is very ambitious and sometimes just does not give himself enough time to finish a project as he puts too much pressure on himself. I think he definitely learned something from all of this but Gintani did fix someone else's mess and has a built a badass turbo S54.
    +1 Alex is very ambitious. I know many people that are. And they fail at giving themselves enough time. Ambition is good though and we all learn from our mistakes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hmmm, ok, I understand it can be frustrating to not have one's car and watch it sit but I believe the delays were due to the attempt on the factory DME.

Honestly, Sev took his car to RMS and created the problems all on his own by not doing his research. So he blames someone else for not fixing his mess on his time? Yes, Alex and Arno kept saying it would be done and it wasn't done exactly on time but it got done.

I want to know the cost involved so I can see if there is a legitimate gripe here. When you are getting something custom it takes time and it rarely is done when the tuner says it is going to be done.

There aren't any threats there. He is right about it being his car, his business, but I mean they had to fix someone else's mess and the factory DME approach did not work. He will be more than happy with the finished product which took more time than was quoted. You have to have realistic time table expectations in the tuning business. I've had several things not go as planned and I'm not calling the BBB as I understand there will be unforseen issues. What is important is if they did what they said they were going to do and it seems that they did.

If there were extra hours billed that would be a legitimate gripe but I never paid any extra labor hours even when they went overtime as they knew they had to deliver to me what they promised and they always did.

Gintani does great work but I will say that Alex is very ambitious and sometimes just does not give himself enough time to finish a project as he puts too much pressure on himself. I think he definitely learned something from all of this but Gintani did fix someone else's mess and has built a badass turbo S54.
    Sticky, Sev is a scumbag. After all the hard work Gintani put into getting his car up and running he turned around and threw them under the bus without any remorse. Gintani probably lost a good amount of money on labor and tuning and this *** pirate has the audacity to complain? Show me one other company who built a turbo kit from scratch practically and had it up and running within 9 months? It all boils down to money. It's time to pay and this clown doesnt have the funds so he's using this as an excuse.

Personally I hope his POS gets hit by a truck and is totalled.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, Sev is a scumbag. After all the hard work Gintani put into getting his car up and running he turned around and threw them under the bus without any remorse. Gintani probably lost a good amount of money on labor and tuning and this *** pirate has the audacity to complain? Show me one other company who built a turbo kit from scratch practically and had it up and running within 9 months? It all boils down to money. It's time to pay and this clown doesnt have the funds so he's using this as an excuse.

Personally I hope his POS gets hit by a truck and is totalled.
    That's exactly what I wanted to know, if Gintani put in overtime and labor that wasn't billed trying to help this guy out. They definitely lost money on this but probably saw it is a development opportunity for future S54 turbo options. He apparently was expecting the impossible in a short amount of time which just doesn't make sense as I stated with custom work.

The guy is complaining, trying to hurt their business, and acting ungrateful, I agree completely.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I read over that thread on fanatics... he could have shown some class. He just straight calls everyone else a $#@!ing idiot, he's the $#@!ing idiot who took his car to RMS to begin with.

Maybe there is something to the talk about money?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What Sev said about GINTANI he said in the wrong way with a lot of disrespect! So i aint gonabe hookin him up with jack $#@!! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    What Sev said about GINTANI he said in the wrong way with a lot of disrespect! So i aint gonabe hookin him up with jack $#@!! Click here to enlarge
    No one is going to be hooking him up with anything after this. He could have at least shown some class.

I just don't think he understands how custom work goes. This wasn't an off the shelf kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Exactly! The funniest thing i thought was his GF speaking about the car on E46f. What the $#@!! Grow a pair Sev!
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Exactly! The funniest thing i thought was his GF speaking about the car on E46f. What the $#@!! Grow a pair Sev!
    Well at least he is getting practice early on letting women speak for him as it seems like that will be happening the rest of his life.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL Yeah! Any way I think what really happened was that GINTANI must have discovered how poorly put together the kit was and thats why it took them longer than expected.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL Yeah! Any way I think what really happened was that GINTANI must have discovered how poorly put together the kit was and thats why it took them longer than expected.
    Well that is part of it but also all the time spent trying to get it to work on the factory DME.

What I would like to know is if the factory DME aspect was chosen by Gintani or Sev. Perhaps it was a function of keeping the cost down?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    YEah! That will show who caused the project to go on for so long. I mean tunign the STOCK DME is not an easy task so it would take a while. If you compare it to the stand alone which takes only a few days to tune.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Please check out some of these idiots defending that twat Sev on E46fanatics. These people are out of their minds! According to them Gintani is in wrong for taking so long and not keeping his appraised of the situation. I swear some people are so damn stupid and naive its not even funny.

This clown was silent until a few days ago when. Now when the project is finished he comes out of nowhere and starts airing his gripes. Funny how when the bill appears he seems to have an issue. As JonMartin said "Baller for sure.." I swear I hope his POS gets hit by a truck and is totalled.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How much was the bill from Gintani?
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast