Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    That was supposed to say "a shiv nuthugger"
    autocorret FTL.
    Click here to enlarge I am glad there is multiple forum to see different POV other then the skewed one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think it is hilarious that Shiv and his fanboy's think he is somehow more knowledgeable that Rob. Look at the business records here. Cobb is go to for flash tuning for nearly every turbo platform. Shiv has basically failed out of every platform other than the N54/N55 due to his antics. Not to say the Proceed can't compete, the Accessport still has a way to go to match much of what the piggies can do on these cars IMHO. But really Shiv? Cobb could roll right over you if they really tried, so to act like they don't know what they are talking about is just a huge mistake. Because it is obvious to the entire board and you just look foolish.
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's like teasing a fat kid. Tease the fat kid enough times he will kick your ass. That's what's happening here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Robb delivered some serious smackdown! I Love it!

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by vasillalov; 03-02-2012 at 12:23 AM.
    From all the things I've lost,
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forced Air Click here to enlarge
    I think it is hilarious that Shiv and his fanboy's think he is somehow more knowledgeable that Rob. Look at the business records here. Cobb is go to for flash tuning for nearly every turbo platform. Shiv has basically failed out of every platform other than the N54/N55 due to his antics. Not to say the Proceed can't compete, the Accessport still has a way to go to match much of what the piggies can do on these cars IMHO. But really Shiv? Cobb could roll right over you if they really tried, so to act like they don't know what they are talking about is just a huge mistake. Because it is obvious to the entire board and you just look foolish.
    He failed at the N55 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    I honestly would prefer him not say anything..the tuner war crap is getting old. He won't change the bias the mods have at e90....its pretty sad. It would make more sense if other tuners than shiv just pulled thier sponsorship of e90 due to the bias actions of that forum.
    Well, Shiv practically muscled out every single other tuner. Where are GIAC, Dinan, AA, Eurocharged, etc etc. Terry@BMS is banned. This leaves Mike@N54Tuning and team Cobb.

Think about it... Shiv's best tactic has always been to come up with bull $#@! stuff against the other tuners and divert attention from his "Jesus Tune" aka Proceed as much as possible.

One of these days I swear....
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    I $#@!ing hate that site....if it wasn't for me owning a 1 m and that being the only place.where they talk about the 1m I wouldn't even lurk there.....
    Create more 1M topics here...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RaihaX Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge I am glad there is multiple forum to see different POV other then the skewed one.
    This is the main thing, an alternative. However, they still won't let anyone know we exist.

What would happen if you could openly mention this forum like you can any other BMW forum on BimmerPost? Would it undermine their authority that much?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is the main thing, an alternative. However, they still won't let anyone know we exist.

What would happen if you could openly mention this forum like you can any other BMW forum on BimmerPost? Would it undermine their authority that much?
    ...it goes further than that! I actually got threatened by a E90post mod that if I continue talking about other forums I would be banned.

Hahah! Banned! These idiots have absolutely no idea that there is absolute no way from them to stop me from posting into any forum if I choose to do so! Banning usernames and IP addresses is such weak sauce. Shiiit, if I tried hard enough, I can automate this like it's noone's business!

Edit: Sticky, I hope you don't mind, but every time I reference to bimmerboost, I say bimmer boobs forum. LOL Click here to enlarge
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vasillalov Click here to enlarge
    Edit: Sticky, I hope you don't mind, but every time I reference to bimmerboost, I say bimmer boobs forum. LOL Click here to enlarge
    Plenty of boobs in OT section Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ...it goes further than that! I actually got threatened by a E90post mod that if I continue talking about other forums I would be banned.

Hahah! Banned! These idiots have absolutely no idea that there is absolute no way from them to stop me from posting into any forum if I choose to do so! Banning usernames and IP addresses is such weak sauce. Shiiit, if I tried hard enough, I can automate this like it's noone's business!

Hey careful! If you do get banned for life, like I did, then don't just re-sign on, with the same IP, or e-mail address. Read the disclaimer: $15,000, if you get caught. The clowns will sue you from new york for the money cuz: That is the actual cost of membership there! Click here to enlarge Bunch of a.ss clowns.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Every post I make (JB335) gets reported from Jeff@topgear and subsequently deleted. Does he post on here?
    Retired: 2008 e92 - 388whp, 423 wtrq
    New Toy: N54/DCT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    Hey careful! If you do get banned for life, like I did, then don't just re-sign on, with the same IP, or e-mail address. Read the disclaimer: $15,000, if you get caught. The clowns will sue you from new york for the money cuz: That is the actual cost of membership there! Click here to enlarge Bunch of a.ss clowns.

Thanks for the warning! Fortunately, it is untraceable! Click here to enlarge
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That thread over there is awesome. I can't believe it hasn't been deleted.

Shiv should have more respect for Rob. He obviously doesn't know him or know anything about him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I just came home from the COBB first Thursday meet here in Austin. I saw Rob at his desk through the window. Working hard as usual I hope Click here to enlarge

I want to point out 2 things:

1. It's pretty ridiculous when a teenager with no technical knowledge claims that one of the most respected individuals in the community (Rob) doesn't know what he is doing. I wish the mods would shut him up. COBB pays to be a vendor as well. How come they don't get protection?

2. Anyone with a CS related education knows exactly how to get around an IP ban. And good luck getting that fine to hold up in a courtroom. The judge would literally laugh if you brought that case up...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How would that help them? It would just hurt them and then people would ask where you went and it would lead to more mentions and... well, they are idiots. I hope they ban you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    Read the disclaimer: $15,000, if you get caught.
    It's just a scare tactic and not enforceable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    I just came home from the COBB first Thursday meet here in Austin. I saw Rob at his desk through the window. Working hard as usual I hope Click here to enlarge

I want to point out 2 things:

1. It's pretty ridiculous when a teenager with no technical knowledge claims that one of the most respected individuals in the community (Rob) doesn't know what he is doing. I wish the mods would shut him up. COBB pays to be a vendor as well. How come they don't get protection?

2. Anyone with a CS related education knows exactly how to get around an IP ban. And good luck getting that fine to hold up in a courtroom. The judge would literally laugh if you brought that case up...
    Rob is probably cursing me and my nazi ass transmission out Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by joeyballs Click here to enlarge
    Every post I make (JB335) gets reported from Jeff@topgear and subsequently deleted. Does he post on here?
    That guy is a joke! Sadly he also seems to have god mode @ e90post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I understand this involves Shiv but shouldn't this be in the S65 section?
    I agree, Shiv should have also posted the FASTA data in the S65 section on that side too. Its evidence enough that they are reading things at BMW. Then he should have waited to get N54 print outs which do exist.
    Rob is basing in argument on the fact that what has not been seen does not exist. In part this may be correct but if I was him and wanted to make it factual I would send a car to BMW.

We all have to realize why the ISIS system was created by BMW. It was not created to catch out tuners. It was created to help diagnose faults in order to avoid speculative warranty work which costs BMW a fortune. If certain diagnostic conditions are not met by dealers then BMW will not cover work performed. In the case of the N54 I guess we will have to wait for proof to see what can be read and what can't. Time will tell and the mistake I made is I jumped the gun to post the S65 information because now local to me everyone is holding their cards to their chest due to flash tuner influence.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    In reality shiv should be at robs feet, and maybe just maybe Rob would let shiv learn something of him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    im a fanboi Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ...and yeah Jeff@TopGearSolutions is nothing but a drop-shipping monkey operating out of Excel! Can't even set up a simple web site... Pathetic at best.
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ...and yeah Jeff@TopGearSolutions is nothing but a drop-shipping monkey operating out of Excel! Can't even set up a simple web site... Pathetic at best.
    I can't find that spreadsheet that everyone referring too, where is it?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He has a website and he stocks parts that he moves alot.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast