Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Terry does it again!

Click here to enlarge:happy
    Well i guess it was time to get myself a BT cable since i been paying too much money to other people to scan my car and wasting my money on different mods before i even got one of the most important mods!!

Over the past 3 years i never got a BT cable since i was on the old MSD80 and original software since i got the car in early 07, so i never threw 'Tuner' codes. So i just never made it a top priority to get it, but i always liked the special features that came with it like logging timing and other parameters like coolant temp, IAt temps, stock boost , etc. Along with resetting service intervals and seeing any problems. The list goes on and on what the BT cable does beyond just checking and deleteing codes.

This year i got a brand new '10 E90 LCI 335i m-sport and i figured im gonna be with this car another 3-4 years and i got the newest software and MSD81 DME so why not pull the trigger. Plus at 2k miles im getting long cranks Click here to enlarge

So i went ahead and order 1 from Terry, the 3 vin Enth. version. Terry as always was a great help in questions i had and service getting me one. He answered all my questions via email within one day!! He shipped the same day i sent the order in and it was in the afternoon!
    Shipping was amazingly fast, i wasnt even expecting it, really was amazed!

I just want to thank him for his service and dedication to serve his customers.. No offense to any other companies i have ordered from or did reviews on but no one has come close to Terrys service, fast response, and help. I am always happy with my purchases and confident when i get them from Terry, this is why i have been his customer for 3 years and only trust my cars with him.

I did a scan on my car and got no tuner codes Click here to enlarge
    Been running map 7 on a otherwise stock car with 93 octane for the past couple months and no codes.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2131 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BMS service is top notch, that is for sure.

Nice to have vendors like BMS on board here.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice Click here to enlarge

I still have MSD80 myself and ran JB3 map5, Downpipes, BMS Fix, Intercooler, etc for quite some time. Finally decided to order a BavTech and of course no codes (BORING!) Thinking about upping my stats to map 7 but can't get anything over 91 octane out here so not sure yet...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by stimpy Click here to enlarge
    Nice Click here to enlarge

I still have MSD80 myself and ran JB3 map5, Downpipes, BMS Fix, Intercooler, etc for quite some time. Finally decided to order a BavTech and of course no codes (BORING!) Thinking about upping my stats to map 7 but can't get anything over 91 octane out here so not sure yet...
    Haha it sounds like you wanna have codes to make your purchase worth while. I am the happiest when I don't throw codes cause it means my tune is doing its thing properly. I use the BT Professional mostly for data logging information which works excellent for me. I only have to figure out now how to put it into that fancy data format in excel. At the moment I am just reading the column although most the time I use it live on the dyno to check things. Anyone know of a tutorial to create charts?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Been using it since i got it alot, it works really awesome!

Havent thrown any tuner codes!! tune is def doing its job!
    I love knowing i can read anything and everything about the car and not need to wonder if the car is running up to par or what a problem might be, etc.
    LOVE IT!

Going to go ahead and log via the BT cable and log via the JB3 software this week at the same time, lots of data FTW Click here to enlarge