Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 61 of 61
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshM813 Click here to enlarge
    Im not saying the GTR is a bad car...it's a great car...just overrated to an extent.
    What I'm saying.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Points
    933.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshM813 Click here to enlarge
    Im not saying the GTR is a bad car...it's a great car...just overrated to an extent. The tech and R&D put into it is simple amazing...but because of this...there is no connection with the car, just getting tossed around in the seat while you sit there yawning.

    And also if you want to talk about ring times, Z06, ZR1 and Viper ACR are all faster than the GTR around the ring...and they are all American and all relatively in the same price range. Ultimate test of handling, acceleration, and driver skill and while these cars did it on stock tires, Nissan still changed tires to a non stock option and still cant beat these cars
    lol over rated?? sub 3 sec 0-60, sub 11sec 1/4, sub 7:25 ring time, there is no other car in the world at ANY price that can do all 3.

    ANd then the other funny thing is you named 3 of the 5 produciton car that beat the gtr around the ring, what you neglected though was EVERY SINGLE PRODUCTION CAR IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND OTHER THAN THOSE 5 ARE SLOWER!!! Enzo,Carrera GT, superleggera, scuderia, veyron, aventador, murci sv, want me to continue??

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    69
    Rep Points
    101.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    lol over rated?? sub 3 sec 0-60, sub 11sec 1/4, sub 7:25 ring time, there is no other car in the world at ANY price that can do all 3.

    ANd then the other funny thing is you named 3 of the 5 produciton car that beat the gtr around the ring, what you neglected though was EVERY SINGLE PRODUCTION CAR IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND OTHER THAN THOSE 5 ARE SLOWER!!! Enzo,Carrera GT, superleggera, scuderia, veyron, aventador, murci sv, want me to continue??
    Like sticky said earlier in the thread...0-60 is a worthless stat that only has to do with traction. And so what if higher hp more expensive cars are slower...they weren't designed for the track like the Gtr, Z06, ZR1 and ACR. Both the Z06 and ZR1 have ran sub 11 second quarter miles...and if you want to be picky the ZR1 did it with stock street tires and without the help of launch control.

    Also one more thing...any car you named I would take over the GTR...Im sure most people would agree and they are all better cars in the sense of connection between you and the machine
    Current: 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG
    Mods: Jerry Tune, 180mm Pulley, Heat Exchanger and H/E pump
    1/8 mile PB: 7.7@93mph 1.8 60ft
    1/4 mile PB: 12.0@115mph 1.8 60ft

    Previous: 2007 BMW 335i
    My Mods: Jb4, DCI, AR DPs, Muffler Delete, CP-E FMIC, NST Lightweight Pulley
    1/8 mile PB: 7.9@91mph 1.8 60ft Pump Gas Bald Tires
    1/4 mile PB: 12.5@112mph 1.9 60ft

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    69
    Rep Points
    101.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Ok how about this:

    Is the GTR a great car? Yes. Does the GTR feel like a great car? No. Whichever one you agree with is just an opinion.
    Current: 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG
    Mods: Jerry Tune, 180mm Pulley, Heat Exchanger and H/E pump
    1/8 mile PB: 7.7@93mph 1.8 60ft
    1/4 mile PB: 12.0@115mph 1.8 60ft

    Previous: 2007 BMW 335i
    My Mods: Jb4, DCI, AR DPs, Muffler Delete, CP-E FMIC, NST Lightweight Pulley
    1/8 mile PB: 7.9@91mph 1.8 60ft Pump Gas Bald Tires
    1/4 mile PB: 12.5@112mph 1.9 60ft

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshM813 Click here to enlarge
    Like sticky said earlier in the thread...0-60 is a worthless stat that only has to do with traction.
    Thank you. And an all wheel drive car better have a good 0-60.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    747
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I mean...I'm getting into this thing late, but when I drove the GT-R...I felt more excitement in my pants from my almost FBO + meth 535i...it was fast and responsive but it felt like I was just turning a wheel in a really nice simulation...didn't really feel the car unless you count the sand grains that I felt rock my spine as I drove...Technically, it is probably one of the greatest cars ever made, but when it comes to feel/excitement/connection with a car/making you wanna call it baby and buy it dinner and then take it slow because you don't want to ruin it...yeah not even close...hence I picked a C63 over the GT-R...now that thing makes me pitch a tent big enough for the Ringling brothers circus Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by hworang00; 03-15-2012 at 02:07 AM. Reason: had to add circus...kind of sounded gay without it.
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I mean...I'm getting into this thing late, but when I drove the GT-R...I felt more excitement in my pants from my almost FBO + meth 535i...it was fast and responsive but it felt like I was just turning a wheel in a really nice simulation...didn't really feel the car unless you count the sand grains that I felt rock my spine as I drove...Technically, it is probably one of the greatest cars ever made, but when it comes to feel/excitement/connection with a car/making you wanna call it baby and buy it dinner and then take it slow because you don't want to ruin it...yeah not even close...hence I picked a C63 over the GT-R...now that thing makes me pitch a tent big enough for the Ringling brothers circus Click here to enlarge
    How about that?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Personally i found the ending more interesting.
    As for the owner saying lc on the gtr wont matter lol he is in for a world of hurt till about 130 mph.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm still trying to decide what I think about Kate Upton. I mean ya, she's pretty hot. I don't know, seems like she would be full of herself. I just want her full of myself.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    She seems goofy and real in that video....and i like goofy and real lol.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    69
    Rep Points
    101.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I mean...I'm getting into this thing late, but when I drove the GT-R...I felt more excitement in my pants from my almost FBO + meth 535i...it was fast and responsive but it felt like I was just turning a wheel in a really nice simulation...didn't really feel the car unless you count the sand grains that I felt rock my spine as I drove...Technically, it is probably one of the greatest cars ever made, but when it comes to feel/excitement/connection with a car/making you wanna call it baby and buy it dinner and then take it slow because you don't want to ruin it...yeah not even close...hence I picked a C63 over the GT-R...now that thing makes me pitch a tent big enough for the Ringling brothers circus Click here to enlarge
    Another person who concurs...but now I really want a new CLS 63 or E63
    Current: 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG
    Mods: Jerry Tune, 180mm Pulley, Heat Exchanger and H/E pump
    1/8 mile PB: 7.7@93mph 1.8 60ft
    1/4 mile PB: 12.0@115mph 1.8 60ft

    Previous: 2007 BMW 335i
    My Mods: Jb4, DCI, AR DPs, Muffler Delete, CP-E FMIC, NST Lightweight Pulley
    1/8 mile PB: 7.9@91mph 1.8 60ft Pump Gas Bald Tires
    1/4 mile PB: 12.5@112mph 1.9 60ft

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •