Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 101 to 106 of 106
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,272
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    My best was a 12.0@119 in 65F on All season tires 255s in rear at atco.

    just come down with us next time

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    just come down with us next time
    Next time your car will be hooked up. I PMd you about the details before..
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,272
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Next time your car will be hooked up. I PMd you about the details before..

    haha...each time ive been down at atco trying to break into the 11s....i might try again this weekend if you wanna go

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    haha...each time ive been down at atco trying to break into the 11s....i might try again this weekend if you wanna go
    Problem is Sundays I cant spend all day at track. Done that many times. I like Mexico. lol
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    im not gonna lie though....even though ATCO is far away...I definitely prefer it over englishtown *gasp* did i just say that?!
    Its much better, for you guys, yeah, its far, but the layout is easier and more racer friendly, its cheaper, and i dunno about you guys, but it started to get a bit crowded and we got a good amount of runs in.. compared to to E-town, which is almost 2x price, 1/2 mile walk to anything in there, and a ticket for 3 runs and your done..

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,272
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Its much better, for you guys, yeah, its far, but the layout is easier and more racer friendly, its cheaper, and i dunno about you guys, but it started to get a bit crowded and we got a good amount of runs in.. compared to to E-town, which is almost 2x price, 1/2 mile walk to anything in there, and a ticket for 3 runs and your done..
    this

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •