Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mo's M5 refersh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

Sorry for the lack of updates fella's. We had some bad weather, dust storms and high gale force winds so work was stopped on the car. Now its back in full swing and were going to be modding the trunk from the inside in order to make it sit flush with the body.

Also the front Hamann spoiler will be flush fitted with the front bumper and painted body color. The rear diffuser is getting molded into the rear bumper as we speak. Once I get another lens for my camera today or Saturday, I'll post updated pics from the body shop Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Looking forward to yet another nice update.

What lens did you end up getting?
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE (The dusty Version):

Excuse the sand and dust guys, we've had bad dust storms and high winds.

Front lip fitting being perfected by adding fiber so it have a more flush fit with the front bumper. The front lip quality is not the best so its taking longer to fix it....
    Click here to enlarge

OEM Hood fixed of all the small dents and scratches ready for prep and paint....
    Click here to enlarge

Dents removed from body panels and almost prepped for paint....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Trunk lid wasn't flush with the body or tail lights so the carbon fiber was sanded down like a mofo and fiber added to smooth it out and now the trunk lid is a perfect fit. It'll look awesome once its painted body color....
    Click here to enlarge

RPi Oil cooler. Everything will be jet washed clean of sand so cooling is at its optimum....
    Click here to enlarge

Right now we are working on molding the rear diffuser into the rear bumper and the front lip with the front bumper. I also noticed the front license plate frame was grey and not painted so that will be color coded to the body too. Also the missing and damaged under panels of the car will be replaced with all new OEM ones and they have already arrived. Also ordered a fresh set of spark plugs for Moe's M5. last time they were replaced were 15k miles ago I think so I'm sure their due We'll take pics as usual Click here to enlarge

Car is scheduled for completion this week. Pray for good weather guys so we don't have any more delays as Moe's really looking forward to his M5 again Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    Looking forward to yet another nice update.

What lens did you end up getting?
    Thanks Bro. just posted an update. I ordered a 18-135mm canon lens and still waiting for it to be delivered.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

man, thats a low of work.

Brave brave men to drive black cars in that kind of environment

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    man, thats a low of work.

Brave brave men to drive black cars in that kind of environment
    hahaha tell us about it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Progress is going great buddy! I can't wait to have my baby back Click here to enlarge.. I've been praying for no more dust storms! Getting bored driving the truck these past two weeks lol! Hopefully its the end of the crappy weather we have!... LOL ya its a PAIN to have a black car here in the middle east, winters we get dust storms which makes it a pain to keep clean, and then summer comes along and with black exterior and interior its like a heat magnet!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by moe b Click here to enlarge
    Progress is going great buddy! I can't wait to have my baby back Click here to enlarge.. I've been praying for no more dust storms! Getting bored driving the truck these past two weeks lol! Hopefully its the end of the crappy weather we have!... LOL ya its a PAIN to have a black car here in the middle east, winters we get dust storms which makes it a pain to keep clean, and then summer comes along and with black exterior and interior its like a heat magnet!
    Hahaha so true bro. This week you should have her back, weather permitting. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

looking good! cant wait to see it all finished up
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I've always loved the E60 body...this is one of the best M5's I've ever seen...I would love to see some time slips of this beast on a 1/4 mile strip...just sick Click here to enlarge

PS: good choice on the OEM hood...I like it much better...now time to get rid of the yellow Click here to enlarge
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    looking good! cant wait to see it all finished up
    Thanks Bro. Me too. Im excited about this car as once its done we'll be doing a nice shoot with 3-5 cars and 3 of them are BLACK lol.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I've always loved the E60 body...this is one of the best M5's I've ever seen...I would love to see some time slips of this beast on a 1/4 mile strip...just sick Click here to enlarge

PS: good choice on the OEM hood...I like it much better...now time to get rid of the yellow Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Click here to enlarge Well I doubt Moe is gona take this car to the track after im done with it as the car is in its current condition from too much drifting etc. I think he'll be buying a dedicated drift car for the track as he loves that and doesnt do drag or open track.

I am dying for them to get on with the job and paint the trunk as I want to see the shape of it in body color. I am sure it'll look so sexy. I love the murdered out look even though our weather is unforgiving. My main mission here is for Moe to love his M5 again or Im going to have to buy it off of him! LOL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge

Don't do much 1/4 mile or track days, I'm obsessed with drifting and my next project is going to be a built drift car. All the yellow will be painted black, except for the RPI lettering and the brake calipers. I can't wait to have the beast back, I'm crossing my fingers I will be able to drive her out this weekend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That sucks, the car has been beat to hell with what I would consider "regular use" in my area. I can flog the crap out of a car, as long as it has a good coat of wax it ends up ok. I really give you props for utilising your car the way it was intended, in that harsh environment!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Impulsoren Click here to enlarge
    That sucks, the car has been beat to hell with what I would consider "regular use" in my area. I can flog the crap out of a car, as long as it has a good coat of wax it ends up ok. I really give you props for utilising your car the way it was intended, in that harsh environment!
    Once Im done with it I'll be keeping an eye on it for Moe as we will be doing regular waxing on his M5 and my M3 together. We dont live far from each other so its easy for us to meet up. The whole point was to return this car to its former glory and make it look sexy and presentable for a DD Click here to enlarge

We will be accomplishing that thanks to everyones support in this project Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I like how this car is turning out. In for more updates Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    I like how this car is turning out. In for more updates Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Matt. I'll be updating with more pics today but now its bloody raining. aaagghhhhh
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Matt. I'll be updating with more pics today but now its bloody raining. aaagghhhhh
    It rains there? Wtf? Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    It rains there? Wtf? Lol
    LOL it is right now, just a sprinkle. I'll have more updates tomorrow Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

Its all coming together now! Moe and Myself visited the body shop for updates and to see the pics. I had earlier been there when the car was being sprayed and as we couldn't have a proper look in the booth I arranged for Moe to pass by later Click here to enlarge

Here is the rear diffuser already molded into the rear bumper perfectly....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Hood Painted....
    Click here to enlarge

Trunk Painted, It looks so so so much better now! Even Moe was so surprised about how much better it looked than the exposed fading CF....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rear Fender and Door painted....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Front lip prepped, repaired and ready for paint....
    Click here to enlarge

Tomorrow we paint the Front lip, Rear Bumper, Front Bumper and two wheels on the driver side. More updates to follow Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Excellent progress there! Can't wait to look how this turns out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maseroche Click here to enlarge
    Excellent progress there! Can't wait to look how this turns out.
    Thank toy Sir. Cant wait till its done so we can get together and do the shoot Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

Well Guys everything's painted. Fitting was being done as I walked out of the door. Couldn't stay long due to my eye infection. Here are some pics....

Bumper prepped (has already been painted, pics to come tomorrow)....
    Click here to enlarge

A shot from the rear of the trunk....
    Click here to enlarge

Front lip painted, Car looks great in the back ground with the OEM hood painted....
    Click here to enlarge

Rear Bumper all done and diffuser molded and painted Click here to enlarge....
    Click here to enlarge

More to come tomorrow. Everything should be done tomorrow in the body shop then off to the workshop to have the SMG dialed in and EVOLVE tune done and a good wash and detail Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I can't wait to see this car fully back to together! Thanks for the update.

Hopefully your eye infection rids itself soon!
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    I can't wait to see this car fully back to together! Thanks for the update.

Hopefully your eye infection rids itself soon!
    Thanks Al. I've been sitting at home for 3 days now. Its driving me crazy lol. Just been processing online orders from customers. I will definitely get out tomorrow and take pics of the completed job. It looks so sexy MashaAllah (God Bless). I met Moe Briefly yesterday and he was looking forward to having his baby back Click here to enlarge

Moe, Not long to go now bro, im gona have it to ya this week if all goes well Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    UPDATE:

Its all coming together now! Moe and Myself visited the body shop for updates and to see the pics. I had earlier been there when the car was being sprayed and as we couldn't have a proper look in the booth I arranged for Moe to pass by later Click here to enlarge

Here is the rear diffuser already molded into the rear bumper perfectly....
    http://www.PorscheBoost.com/images/i...1244x829-1.jpg

Hood Painted....

Trunk Painted, It looks so so so much better now! Even Moe was so surprised about how much better it looked than the exposed fading CF....

Rear Fender and Door painted....

Front lip prepped, repaired and ready for paint....

Tomorrow we paint the Front lip, Rear Bumper, Front Bumper and two wheels on the driver side. More updates to follow Click here to enlarge
    Damn that paintjob looks good, wow!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast