Thread: Mo's M5 refersh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ///power Click here to enlarge
    Lucky M5 owner, Ejaz is taking care of his car Click here to enlarge
    Cheers Bro. I try Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Yeah Mate me too. I will speak to him about the EVOLVE headers after I've finished the car. This is because the objective of this project is not to replace already modded parts with more aftermarket parts but to repair and refresh. After all I have to work on his LP 560-4 too. LOL

I think Mo will like to do the EVOLVE headers and SS Race mufflers down the line. Click here to enlarge
    Haha, that sounds good to me! LP 560-4 must be fun to work on Click here to enlarge
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Very nice Ejaz!

Mo is very lucky to have you sort his car out!

Keep the updates coming!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    Haha, that sounds good to me! LP 560-4 must be fun to work on Click here to enlarge
    I cant wait to get some ADVs and KW V3s on Mo's LP560-4 Spyder. Were waiting for this thick dust haze to clear so we can make some vids of the car with the newly installed TUBI RUMORE Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    Very nice Ejaz!

Mo is very lucky to have you sort his car out!

Keep the updates coming!
    Thanks Brother. Means a lot coming from you Click here to enlarge Im sure you have some surprises planned for Mo's Tune lol.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    I cant wait to get some ADVs and KW V3s on Mo's LP560-4 Spyder. Were waiting for this thick dust haze to clear so we can make some vids of the car with the newly installed TUBI RUMORE Click here to enlarge
    Wow, that thing must SCREAM!!! My former neighbor had a Diablo SV with Tubi pipes. I've never heard anything else like it. Incredible!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Wow, that thing must SCREAM!!! My former neighbor had a Diablo SV with Tubi pipes. I've never heard anything else like it. Incredible!
    well You should ask Mo how he likes it. Lets just say the itch to mod is spreading LOL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    UPDATE:

Well here she is up on the lift finally....
    Click here to enlarge

New OEM clutch installed....
    Click here to enlarge

Gearbox out....
    Click here to enlarge

Old OEM Clutch out. You can see the scoring from extreme heat when Mo was using the car for the Silde n Glide drift events.....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

In the E60 M5 and M6's the SMG does not come with a Gear Oil reservoir in the engine bay. Instead it is on the driver side of the gearbox. Oil was topped up while the gearbox was out of the car. It can also be done with the gearbox in the car....
    Click here to enlarge

Bell Housing cleaned and prepped for new OEM Clutch....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

The SMG III Gearbox was heavy! It takes 4 guys to put it on the gear stand lol....
    Click here to enlarge

Finally installed after a bit of fighting due to the EVO SPORT headers Click here to enlarge ....
    Click here to enlarge

EVO SPORT Long tube headers (Not impressed with the quality)....
    Click here to enlarge

RPi Oil Cooler, I'll take better pics when the bumper comes off for painting....
    Click here to enlarge

Will be installing the EIBACH Pro Kit later on today so More updates to come soon
    Last edited by 0-60Motorsports; 03-03-2012 at 07:32 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

UPDATE:

Well here she is up on the lift finally....
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...1244x829-1.jpg

New OEM clutch installed....

Gearbox out....

Old OEM Clutch out. You can see the scoring from extreme heat when Mo was using the car for the Silde n Glide drift events.....

In the E60 M5 and M6's the SMG does not come with a Gear Oil reservoir in the engine bay. Instead it is on the driver side of the gearbox. Oil was topped up while the gearbox was out of the car. It can also be done with the gearbox in the car....

Bell Housing cleaned and prepped for new OEM Clutch....

The SMG III Gearbox was heavy! It takes 4 guys to put it on the gear stand lol....

Finally installed after a bit of fighting due to the EVO SPORT headers Click here to enlarge ....

EVO SPORT Long tube headers (Not impressed with the quality)....

RPi Oil Cooler, I'll take better pics when the bumper comes off for painting....

Will be installing the EIBACH Pro Kit later on today so More updates to come soon
    Your updates are surprisingly high quality.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Your updates are surprisingly high quality.
    LOL Cheers Bro. Why are you Surprised by my obsession on quality control?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    UPDATE:

So the second half of the day was spent installing the EIBACH Pro Kit....

Front OEM Spring and Strut out....
    Click here to enlarge

OEM front spring and Eibach Pro Kit Spring side by side shot....
    Click here to enlarge

Eibach Pro Kit Spring installed....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

The rear OEM shocks/springs were difficult to get out! At one point Gerald was in the trunk lol....
    Click here to enlarge

Side by side the OEM rear Spring and Eibach Pro Kit Spring....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Compressing rear OEM spring in order to remove and disassemble....
    Click here to enlarge

Rear Eibach Pro Kit Spring Installed..........FINALLY!....
    Click here to enlarge

While Gerald was fighting with the rear suspension dis-assembly/assembly I tidied up the Bruce Miranda Cable Ballasts Click here to enlarge ....
    Click here to enlarge

A Box of Small sexy goodies arrived today from our friends over at STORM MOTORWERKS in the UK (full review coming soon and thanks so much to BIL@storm motorwerks)....
    Click here to enlarge

Titanium Coated I-Drive Controller for the E60 M5 and Navigation Screen Knobs for my E46 M3....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Absolutely Stunning and beautiful quality....Installed and working perfectly....
    Click here to enlarge

Miesterchaft Y-Pipes....
    Click here to enlarge

Tomorrow we'll be finishing off the install on the Eibach Pro Kit and replacing the VIS hood with the OEM hood which will give the car a better murdered out look. After that we'll re-teach the SMG for the new clutch and do SMG bleeding as well and road test to see if everything is ok. On Tuesday car goes to the Body shop to have the Front Bumper, Side skirts, Rear Bumper, CF Trunk and Front lip Painted and any other body touch ups done. After that it'll be back to have about 9 control modules updated which cannot be updated right now due to the rain/light sensor being faulty.

Long, cold, windy and dusty day so I'm off to have some Green Tea and Grape/Mint Sheesha Click here to enlarge

Stay tuned.......
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Loving the progress bro!! I can't wait for it to be done and be able to enjoy it hopefully this will be the last of the dusty weather for the year! I wanna give a BIG thank you to all 0-60 Motorsports, Ultimate Euro Motors, Evolve and the rest of the guys for their time, help, and dedication into my E60.. I've attached some videos for you guys to enjoy (note all videos were taken from a blackberry so quality and sound doesn't do any justice...

Videos below was when the LP was stock...

Some drifting in a local event.. The car used to be matte white..

An 80-190MPH run with my previously installed Eisenmann Race mufflers it was LOUD!!

Check out my channel for more random videos Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Awesome vids bro! Car sounds amazing and I am glad you like the Tubi and the service.

I'll make some better vids as soon as the weather clears up Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Awesome vids bro! Car sounds amazing and I am glad you like the Tubi and the service.

I'll make some better vids as soon as the weather clears up Click here to enlarge
    For sure should be good by this Thursday..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by moe b Click here to enlarge
    For sure should be good by this Thursday..
    Hope so! Bloody hell I wana drive my M3 lol.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

LOL Cheers Bro. Why are you Surprised by my obsession on quality control?
    I don't know, good stuff Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I don't know, good stuff Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Brother, Im glad you enjoy seeing the work I post up here Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Thanks Brother, Im glad you enjoy seeing the work I post up here Click here to enlarge
    We all do, good threads Ejaz.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Thanks Sticky. Click here to enlarge

Well the cars on the way to the Bodyshop in an hour and then I'll come back with pics of the parts to be painted. Rear Diffuser will get molded into the bumper. Front spoiler will be painted, basically I'll be murdering out the car lol.

Also another thing we'll be doing after the car is done is doing some euro coding forr the headlights and suro smg SW with higher launch control rpm etc.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

Car dropped off at body shop and price finalized etc so work begins on Saturday and completion time is 5 working days. Car has a lot of small dents on the body so the parts to be painted are Hood, Trunk, Rear Bumper (Diffuser molded), Passenger Side Skirt, Front bumper, Front Lip, Rear Driver Door and Rear Driver Fender and driver side wheel lips. I will be posting pics along the way through out next week. here are some random pics of the car before work will start....

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

More to come soon......
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Absolutely gorgeous! That is one nice E60 M5. Great work guys!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Absolutely gorgeous! That is one nice E60 M5. Great work guys!
    Thanks Bro and it isn't even finished yet. Wait till I finish Murdering out the car Click here to enlarge everything will be painted body color leaving only the yellow brake calipers. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Not sure how I feel about the yellow trim.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Not sure how I feel about the yellow trim.
    As I mentioned earlier Cars getting murdered out treatment. So no yellow except for the calipers......for now Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

As I mentioned earlier Cars getting murdered out treatment. So no yellow except for the calipers......for now Click here to enlarge
    Good Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Good Click here to enlarge
    I'll get some more updates today or latest Thursday. Car should be prepped for paint by then and completed around Saturday Sunday time. Shops pretty full right now but were trying our best.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast