Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mo's M5 refersh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Thats Aweome man, OCngratulations!. Been watching this thread for a while, amazing work youve had done. Very happy to know your happy as well
    Thank you Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    That m5 is perfect! Sooo nice, and some real quality work! I love the overall look of this beast.
    Thanks to Ejaz! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Thank you for sharing your impressions. Glad you are happy with everyone involved! Nothing but good things...
    Nothing but good things indeed.. in a few months there will be some more goodies Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks to Ejaz! Click here to enlarge
    Thank YOU Bro.
    Nothing but good things indeed.. in a few months there will be some more goodies Click here to enlarge
    Yeah InshaAllah Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    UPDATE:

Well Moe was pretty happy with the car until one fo the brand new rear Pirelli 305's decided to blow and tear! Weird I know. It probably happened because of the wheels which were bent a bit earlier and were repaired by a garage here in Bahrain. Seeing as one of the other Bahraini Customers were running 295's I had a good chat with Moe and we decided to order some AVANT GARDE M310's Matte Black in 8.5 and 10 x 20" sizes with 255/35 and 295/30 Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

Wheels will be on the way on Monday and I shall have them installed on the car and do a detail for Moe while he is on vacation in London. We'll do another shoot for him so he can see his car while in the UK Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Where did you order the rims from?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Where did you order the rims from?
    One of my suppliers. Click here to enlarge Is there a sponsor on here that you think I should deal with? If so please PM me info Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    One of my suppliers. Click here to enlarge Is there a sponsor on here that you think I should deal with? If so please PM me info Click here to enlarge
    No, just curious where you get your rims over there.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No, just curious where you get your rims over there.
    From the States Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    One of the best modded E60's I have seen. Excellent work

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DFM Click here to enlarge
    One of the best modded E60's I have seen. Excellent work
    Cheers Bro. I think the new wheels will make it look sexier Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    UPDATE:

3 weeks ago Moe Blew a brand new pirelli rear at 300km + and that scared me. The tire was brand new but there must have been a manufacturers defect as we could not find anything wrong with the suspension etc that would cause a blow out like that. The wheel had been repaired so I'm thinking it was either from that or from hitting something on the road.

We decided to get some new wheels and tires for the car. We decided on the 20" staggered Avant Garde M310s with Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Here are the pics before Moe came to pick the car up.....

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

I took the car for a road test before delivery and drives perfectly. The only complaint I had was that the car had no sound and felt a bit restricted with the OEM cat back. Next up with be Super Sprint Race Resonated headers back exhaust components Click here to enlarge Stay tuned.....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks so good!!!
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This was one amazing turn around. Looks so much classier without the CF and monoblock wheels. GJ.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by heavytiresmoke Click here to enlarge
    This was one amazing turn around. Looks so much classier without the CF and monoblock wheels. GJ.
    Thank you Sir. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345