Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

First tuned F10 M5 by G-Power

Click here to enlarge

G-Power is the first tuner to have a tune ready for the F10 M5
    It is only a stage 1 tune, so the gains are modest.
    It will upp the power with 80hp, from 560 to 640hp, and add 100Nm to the torque, bringing that to 780Nm.
    They limit the car to 310km/h, or 194mph.
    They further put the cat on 21" Silverstone RS wheels, and add a deep tone exhaust.
    It also has ceramic brakes with 400mm big disks in front.
    G-Power normally puts Beamers with 700hp+ on the road, so let's wait for the stage 2 version Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i wonder how much? thanks for posting, looking forward to more kits being released!

Click here to enlarge

/
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Mark my word, we will see 750HP S63's before end of the year. Just wait for upgraded turbos.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    i wonder how much?
    Probably more than any other tuners. Their stuff is top notch, so as the price they ask.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Needs meth injection, I bet the turbos are slightly undersized and are close to being maxed out on the platform. With meth and race gas 750 hp.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How is it the first when we posted PP-P performance a few days ago?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I also see no dynograph from G-power backing up their claims. PP-P gave us proof.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    God dammit where's the N63 tunes! I want a freaking tune so bad and not one company besides Dinan can do it? I hope when Shiv is done with the single's he shows the N63 some love.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    God dammit where's the N63 tunes! I want a freaking tune so bad and not one company besides Dinan can do it? I hope when Shiv is done with the single's he shows the N63 some love.
    Would you really want a piggy over a flash?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Would you really want a piggy over a flash?
    Yes there are alot of things the piggy can do that a flash simply can't. Aside from that shiv does custom tuning and would be the best fit for what I want to do with my car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes there are alot of things the piggy can do that a flash simply can't. Aside from that shiv does custom tuning and would be the best fit for what I want to do with my car.
    What do you want to do to your car man?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    What do you want to do to your car man?
    I'd like to be able to run multiple maps depending on the situation. For example that gpower M5 is only tuned for pump fuel but they could get more out of it with race fuel but they can't hold multiple maps. Another thing is that if you make any changes to the car besides what G power tuned it for good luck getting them to tune it specifically or you. Then the piggies can also integrate things like meth or secondary injection that the stock dme will never control. I eventually want about 800whp from my 550 and the flexibility to change maps at a moments notice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'd like to be able to run multiple maps depending on the situation. For example that gpower M5 is only tuned for pump fuel but they could get more out of it with race fuel but they can't hold multiple maps. Another thing is that if you make any changes to the car besides what G power tuned it for good luck getting them to tune it specifically or you. Then the piggies can also integrate things like meth or secondary injection that the stock dme will never control. I eventually want about 800whp from my 550 and the flexibility to change maps at a moments notice.
    Sounds fab man, looking forward to seeing your car. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love a cheap and reliable solution but you are out of your $#@!ing mind for what you want to do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love a cheap and reliable solution but you are out of your $#@!ing mind for what you want to do.
    Why? Who is a better solution?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why? Who is a better solution?
    Than Shiv? Anyone. Weren't you planning upgraded turbos?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Than Shiv? Anyone. Weren't you planning upgraded turbos?
    Yes I am, the placement of the turbo's on this car scream for an upgrade and the hardware part is cake but the tuning is what I need desperately. Shiv had my car for a few weeks but he wasn't able to get the Flexray cable needed for this particular ecu so I brought it back to ATL. I understand you have issues with Shiv personally but from what I've spoken to him he knows his $#@! better than most and is pretty familiar with these dme's. I probably will get a flash in the meantime while I wait for Shiv to finish up turbo kits for the N54/55 but eventually I'd love for him to adapt his procede to work with my N63. I guarantee awesomness would soon follow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes I am, the placement of the turbo's on this car scream for an upgrade and the hardware part is cake but the tuning is what I need desperately. Shiv had my car for a few weeks but he wasn't able to get the Flexray cable needed for this particular ecu so I brought it back to ATL. I understand you have issues with Shiv personally but from what I've spoken to him he knows his $#@! better than most and is pretty familiar with these dme's. I probably will get a flash in the meantime while I wait for Shiv to finish up turbo kits for the N54/55 but eventually I'd love for him to adapt his procede to work with my N63. I guarantee awesomness would soon follow.
    It's not that I have issues with Shiv it is that I don't understand why you would want to do something that complex without having proper control of the factory DME.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's not that I have issues with Shiv it is that I don't understand why you would want to do something that complex without having proper control of the factory DME.
    No one has full control or understanding of ecu's as complex as this anyways and Shiv's solution has been proven to work and work well. Besides as I posted above it has several pluses that flash tunes simply don't have. Unless there was a full standalone option I don't see a better option than shiv.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How the DCT can handle 780 NM? isn't it supposed to handle just 700 NM?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No one has full control or understanding of ecu's as complex as this anyways and Shiv's solution has been proven to work and work well. Besides as I posted above it has several pluses that flash tunes simply don't have. Unless there was a full standalone option I don't see a better option than shiv.
    There are pluses and minuses but has it even been determined he has any solution compatible with the N63? It's just a pipe dream.

Also, as time goes on more and more of the ECU will get cracked. Look at how the Procede looks now compared to say Cobb.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How the DCT can handle 780 NM? isn't it supposed to handle just 700 NM?
    It can handle more than it is rated at but it will wear faster.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It can handle more than it is rated at but it will wear faster.
    Drew's car puts down around 400wtq or something, right? and the DCT in M3's is rated at 450 lb-ft, so he's car was putting a tad more than the transmission limit. The clutch pics he posted looked like a mess, they looked beaten to death!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Drew's car puts down around 400wtq or something, right? and the DCT in M3's is rated at 450 lb-ft, so he's car was putting a tad more than the transmission limit. The clutch pics he posted looked like a mess, they looked beaten to death!
    Ya... mine looked worse 2 years ago. And secondly, the answer to this question is in the very first post of my DCT build thread. Read it...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why dont you check out Cobb? They might be able to work something with you.

@OE Tuning told me they could get the cables if I chose to get into that line of work.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There are pluses and minuses but has it even been determined he has any solution compatible with the N63? It's just a pipe dream.

Also, as time goes on more and more of the ECU will get cracked. Look at how the Procede looks now compared to say Cobb.
    At this time any other tune besides Dinan is a "pipe dream"(in the us) as other tuners have claimed to be "working" on a tune but really they can't even communicate with the dme due to it's flexray protocol. They are all waiting for a company to come out with a cable they can work on the dme with. And how does procede look vs Cobb? IMO procede is sitting pretty in the N54 market right now with their single and making more power than anyone else. Don't get me wrong Cobb is badass also and I know it well from my bro in laws 350z but they aren't perfect or the end all be all of anything. Besides Cobb tuning the N63 is 10x the pipe dream Shiv doing it is since they've straight up told me they have NO plans to do it while Shiv was very interested(hell he had my car at his house for a couple weeks) but couldn't source the cable everyone is stuck behind.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast