Close

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If you don't believe me then why don't you call and confirm it? See if I'm just lying to you because I enjoy amusing myself. Ask if the motor is blown or if it is getting turbos.

You can even GO DOWN THERE and verify if you don't believe me. At this point, it's on you.
    Hes not like another ESS fanboy. Hes a good guy that goes out to have fun. No drama. Kick it brotha he is one of us.. i have to agree with some od his posts. Neither of us knew aboit bryans car.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Hes not like another ESS fanboy. Hes a good guy that goes out to have fun. No drama. Kick it brotha he is one of us.. i have to agree with some od his posts. Neither of us knew aboit bryans car.
    Regardless if he's at the event he can just walk up and ask the guys from Gintani so I don't see the reason for baseless negative speculation over a shop car that undergoes lots of setups.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Regardless if he's at the event he can just walk up and ask the guys from Gintani so I don't see the reason for baseless negative speculation over a shop car that undergoes lots of setups.
    I guess he's just wondering why they don't post their info on their set ups kinda. I mean for the stage 3 at least
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I guess he's just wondering why they don't post their info on their set ups kinda. I mean for the stage 3 at least
    Probably because you'll get "oh I bet the engine blew" nonsense. They just post results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Probably because you'll get "oh I bet the engine blew" nonsense. They just post results.
    We'll see what happens. I'm just awaiting stage 3 figures when they get it finalized.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We'll see what happens. I'm just awaiting stage 3 figures when they get it finalized.
    You have to differentiate between Stage III and Stage III+ which is the YSI.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You have to differentiate between Stage III and Stage III+ which is the YSI.
    Ahhh, okay. Now I understand.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ahhh, okay. Now I understand.
    Stage 3 is confirmed for sale and uses the V3 Si (Standard Blower) or T-Trim (like Tightie), the Stage 3+ kit is still listed as "Coming Soon"
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Stage 3 is confirmed for sale and uses the V3 Si (Standard Blower) or T-Trim (like Tightie), the Stage 3+ kit is still listed as "Coming Soon"
    Exactly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Exactly.
    So what did it hit on the dyno? Am I missing a stage 3 thread?!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know if Tightie or Eugene dyno'd their cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You can probably make an educated guess by looking at the ESS VT3 dynos & then factoring in the extra boost the Gintani kits run. It's certainly not the most accurate way of measuring the Gintani Stage 3 HP, but outside of calling them that's probably the best way to come up with a number.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Amen , i will remind you of that in your next front page article Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by funkmobster Click here to enlarge
    Amen , i will remind you of that in your next front page article Click here to enlarge
    Reminder: I'm still waiting for an example from you. Hypocrite? Yep.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was on YouTube and found this video that compares tightie's Gintani Stage 3 w/ the T-trim blower vs.
    • Izzy's ESS-625 6MT
    • PG's RD Stroker with ESS-VT2
    • Drew's ESS-625 DCT

In the video description, tightie's Gintani Stage 3 is rated at 641 WHP / 432 WTQ at 14psi. No guarantees how accurate that is tho

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Races you wish you could see... um they would happen if "certain" people actually raced their cars instead of their mouths. Fake racing is L A M E.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Races you wish you could see... um they would happen if "certain" people actually raced their cars instead of their mouths. Fake racing is L A M E.
    Well it doesn't help that the only low-compression E9x M3s on the East Coast are both ESS cars, would be nice to see some variety (and some runs in Mexico)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well it doesn't help that the only low-compression E9x M3s on the East Coast are both ESS cars, would be nice to see some variety (and some runs in Mexico)
    There is a low compression one in socal...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is a low compression one in socal...
    And your car needs to get up & running so it can gun it down

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I noticed the other day Tightie parted his M3 out and sold it. He now has a 2013 M3 E92, running it stock (for now).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    I noticed the other day Tightie parted his M3 out and sold it. He now has a 2013 M3 E92, running it stock (for now).
    Interesting --- I thought I saw on one other performance forum that he got in an E60 M5 (which made sense to me b/c Gintani just released their S85 s/c kit). Take that with a grain of salt tho since I read it off a forum

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And your car needs to get up & running so it can gun it down
    Trust me, I'll do it with pleasure.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Interesting --- I thought I saw on one other performance forum that he got in an E60 M5 (which made sense to me b/c Gintani just released their S85 s/c kit). Take that with a grain of salt tho since I read it off a forum
    Yeah, he had a thread up with his new 2013 M3 with a set of Morr wheels.

He had his SC kit up for sale for $6k, no takers. It is apparently just sitting in storage.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    He had his SC kit up for sale for $6k, no takers. It is apparently just sitting in storage.
    You have to be f'ing kidding me...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You have to be f'ing kidding me...
    Just looked again. He actually started a fresh for sale thread today on failpost. Now priced at $6k (or best offer).

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast