Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Is or Isn't there a Euro Tuning show?

BLUF: Is there a TV/Video show that is all about tuning Euro cars? If so, can someone please tell me the channel/name? If there isn't one, then why isn't there one?

I love Mopar/Hotrods and there's certainly show's for that...to include Pimpmyride and 4X4 modding shows, heck even motorcyles, but I can't find anything on Eurocars. I was stationed overseas for 15yrs and brought a BMW 135i back with me. This type of modding is completely new to me and I've seen nothing but advertisement on prts and groupbuy craziness with questions after questions. How is it that all these companies with their expensive prts can't sponsor a show? There's obviously enough fans/customers with questions who would watch. Youtubing only goes so far.

Also, wouldn't it be great for one of our cars to get chosen for a makeover?

HRE/DINAN/COBB/BERGER/MODDB/HPAUTO/LUTZ/APEX/MADDAD/EISENMANN/ACROP/BERK/HPFREAKS/ etc etc etc etc for all kinds of parts, especially BETA versions.

To emphasize, I don't mean a show on watching Lambos and Ferraris. I mean tuning/modding regular BMWs and Benz, Audi, VW's and such.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I think the Grip show on RTL channel does that. It's German though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Do not believe there is a show in the USA dedicated to tuning Euro cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Question to follow with, is why not? Just look at the home page on this site or on any other euro car site...
    The companies making parts for our euro cars are overpricing and obviously still selling enough to not need to put on a show. The fan base does all the work for them and all we get in return is a few bucks off certain items whenever a groupbuy pops up.
    Of course this is all just my speculation but either way something about this just makes me want to yell B.S.
    I wonder how we can make it happen....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BBBluey Click here to enlarge
    Question to follow with, is why not? Just look at the home page on this site or on any other euro car site...
    The companies making parts for our euro cars are overpricing and obviously still selling enough to not need to put on a show. The fan base does all the work for them and all we get in return is a few bucks off certain items whenever a groupbuy pops up.
    Of course this is all just my speculation but either way something about this just makes me want to yell B.S.
    I wonder how we can make it happen....
    I wouldn't mind putting on an all Euro show.

Frankly I think the shows we currently have are junk not to mention they don't cater to the whole scene but a narrow interpretation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Another year and still no show. Just think about how many forums are out there for our Euro cars with the tremendous amount of mods/$ and no tv show is generated. Autox events/Mfest/all types of mods on all types of vehicles/around the world....
    Hmmm.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BBBluey Click here to enlarge
    Another year and still no show. Just think about how many forums are out there for our Euro cars with the tremendous amount of mods/$ and no tv show is generated. Autox events/Mfest/all types of mods on all types of vehicles/around the world....
    Hmmm.
    This would probably work best as something on youtube.