Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 41 of 41
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,801
    Rep Points
    31,561.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    All that I have learned from this is forums are powerful.

    You get some flashy photography, whore those pictures on every forum you can, and boom, success. That, or you screw it all up.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    All that I have learned from this is forums are powerful.

    You get some flashy photography, whore those pictures on every forum you can, and boom, success. That, or you screw it all up.
    well, i need to come up with a half decent product that everyone wants/needs..

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,801
    Rep Points
    31,561.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    well, i need to come up with a half decent product that everyone wants/needs..
    Wheels are a good way to go, they apply to all cars.

    Want to start a wheel company?

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Wheels are a good way to go, they apply to all cars.

    Want to start a wheel company?
    lol want to buy one? i might know someone that will sell his
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,342
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    $#@! start a wheel company and actually have good service and your all good. Lol

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,801
    Rep Points
    31,561.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    lol want to buy one? i might know someone that will sell his
    Does he accept payment in IOU's?

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Does he accept payment in IOU's?
    lol dont think so
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hanover, MD
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Points
    697.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    lol bad memory, you posted last Click here to enlarge
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...egarding-ADV.1

    the link shows an attachment in an email i got from ADV.1, and their rims are not cheap in the least so having customers pony up 4k+ and be left hanging...
    Ha my bad then. I guess I had never seen that link then
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Points
    2,215.1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    lol want to buy one? i might know someone that will sell his
    If I could get financing I would totally do it. Ive been thinking about this more and more, and I think I would really like to start one up but I'm not sure how to go about it and I don't know what kind of machinery I would need. My friend and I are huge wheels whores and I approached him with the idea and he said he would do it in a heart beat. A kid can dream right?
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,801
    Rep Points
    31,561.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    If I could get financing I would totally do it. Ive been thinking about this more and more, and I think I would really like to start one up but I'm not sure how to go about it and I don't know what kind of machinery I would need. My friend and I are huge wheels whores and I approached him with the idea and he said he would do it in a heart beat. A kid can dream right?
    LOL if we all throw our money together I think we can do it.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,801
    Rep Points
    31,561.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    If I could get financing I would totally do it. Ive been thinking about this more and more, and I think I would really like to start one up but I'm not sure how to go about it and I don't know what kind of machinery I would need. My friend and I are huge wheels whores and I approached him with the idea and he said he would do it in a heart beat. A kid can dream right?
    LOL if we all throw our money together I think we can do it.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    564
    Rep Points
    389.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    If I could get financing I would totally do it. Ive been thinking about this more and more, and I think I would really like to start one up but I'm not sure how to go about it and I don't know what kind of machinery I would need. My friend and I are huge wheels whores and I approached him with the idea and he said he would do it in a heart beat. A kid can dream right?
    have other people build your wheels and put your name on them
    isnt that what most companies do anyways? or source out most of the work

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,801
    Rep Points
    31,561.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    have other people build your wheels and put your name on them
    isnt that what most companies do anyways? or source out most of the work
    Yes, many do that.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Points
    2,215.1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You could do that. But knowing how nerdy I am I would just wanna sit there and watch the wheel being cut out of the flow jet machine haha
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Points
    2,622.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I was tempted to buy a set of 360's two years ago but suspension was my first priority at the time and it ended up not happening. Good thing I didn't order from them.

    Stuff like that makes me very suspicious of new companies.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,801
    Rep Points
    31,561.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    I was tempted to buy a set of 360's two years ago but suspension was my first priority at the time and it ended up not happening. Good thing I didn't order from them.

    Stuff like that makes me very suspicious of new companies.
    Just avoid new wheels companies out of Miami, one springs up every night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •