Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Sledge in your opinion which would be the better choice transmission wise for the 650hp&up HP levels on the Coyote?? Ive heard mixed reviews about both the auto&6sp
    Blaizon is correct and it's also a matter of preference and use. The 6spd manuals have had some issues but I prefer a stick, the auto trans is just as fast. For a high speed run car I would run the centri blower setup with a 6spd. For a more drag race and gigs car I would go Roots blower and auto trans. That $#@! will launch very hard on DR's for sure.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Blaizon is correct and it's also a matter of preference and use. The 6spd manuals have had some issues but I prefer a stick, the auto trans is just as fast. For a high speed run car I would run the centri blower setup with a 6spd. For a more drag race and gigs car I would go Roots blower and auto trans. That $#@! will launch very hard on DR's for sure.
    @Sledgehammer you really messed me up since that talk we had about the '13 GT500, I've been considering trading in my 335 for one or a coyote possibly...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    @Sledgehammer you really messed me up since that talk we had about the '13 GT500, I've been considering trading in my 335 for one or a coyote possibly...
    Whats special about the '13 GT500?
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forced Air Click here to enlarge
    Really?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I called Blaizon after I got a chance from a Ford Rep to ride and drive in a Pre Production 13 GT500 recently. I explained that its just friggin fast, all the time and any speed in any gear. Its just plain old silly and I was in love with it.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I called Blaizon after I got a chance from a Ford Rep to ride and drive in a Pre Production 13 GT500 recently. I explained that its just friggin fast, all the time and any speed in any gear. Its just plain old silly and I was in love with it.
    I want one but I can't turn my back on GermanBoost.

Wish I could handle updating a performance forum for all makes by myself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    200mph car out of the box that is tough and one key word.... Affordable!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm just about a the point I should say $#@! it and get one. But the people who own these are the ones I want to beat not join...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

Certain people, such as myself, could help run other sections. Really all is left is AsianBoost, AmericaFuckYeahBoost and ALL the sub-forums for the brands..... you know, just a little extra.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Certain people, such as myself, could help run other sections. Really all is left is AsianBoost, AmericaFuckYeahBoost and ALL the sub-forums for the brands..... you know, just a little extra.
    True, and I see some other guys who already put in a lot of work so it could be done. I need to see some good front page style articles from people though that only require me clicking "promote" and no additional work on my part.

It would require you monitoring your respective section closely. As in, when a tuner does something on whatever section is yours (like American cars) we need to know ASAP.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

I've been a mod on sites before, they were both smaller sites. Nothing quite this busy, I can't imagine the effort it requires. But you seem to do get it done bro!!! American Boost is my suggestion then the GT500, ZL1, GT500, Cobra, SRT4 and various other rides could have a place. In all honesty if you got into a 2013 GT500 and did the basic mods. Pulley, Intake, Tune and a CB Exhuast you'd be over 700rwhp on pump gas. Add in some custom 20's and Coilovers and it will have not cost more than $70k-ish and thats more wheels/tires than anything else.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    stock 650hp and 200mph top end with a warranty... For under $65k, other than that nothing special at all.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've been a mod on sites before, they were both smaller sites. Nothing quite this busy, I can't imagine the effort it requires. But you seem to do get it done bro!!! American Boost is my suggestion then the GT500, ZL1, GT500, Cobra, SRT4 and various other rides could have a place.
    I could do it if I didn't have to deal with this stupid thing called real life.

I want to do a domestic site, definitely. Who knows, maybe we will eventually get there. I need to fill out the German side first before thinking of expanding any further.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    stock 650hp and 200mph top end with a warranty... For under $65k, other than that nothing special at all.
    Thats before the dealer price-gougingClick here to enlarge
    I doubt ANY Ford dealer will be selling them for MSRP at least for the 1st 6months or so. Its a shame because I have a relative who gets the Ford Family Discount Plan too....previously Ford would not honor the discount on any SVT vehicles but JRcart mentioned to me that they are now allowing it,so maybe when I move out to So.Cal I'll look into getting one
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They are allowing the pricing on the GT500 and yes there will be some uh hmm market price adjustments. But I suspect as usual it will be short lived and those willing to wait several months will get them at sticker or under in the following year.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They are allowing the pricing on the GT500 and yes there will be some uh hmm market price adjustments. But I suspect as usual it will be short lived and those willing to wait several months will get them at sticker or under in the following year.
    Definitely, that is how it always is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123