Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

JAWS MOTORSPORT M3 E46 ALPHA N + Carbon intake offer!!

No group buy needed...just a really good price!

So...

Looking for that crazy DTM sound?
    Want a smooth performing M3?
    Like the carbon fiber bling under the hood?
    Thinks the 343Hp isnt enough?
    Dont want to spend $4000 for similar combo?

We have the solution for you!

JAWS Alpha N software
    Carbon fiber intake manifold (100% CF )
    BMC Dual cone filter

All hardware needed for a bolton fitting included.

A real 25hp gain that feels and crisper throttle respons is promised! (before and after dyno on OUR cost!)

order@jawsmotorsport.se or +46 768 311 976

ONLY $2195 + shipping (want to be able to flash your tune by yourself? MYGenius handheld obd2 flasher + $300)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    (I am using one picture from another guy selling the similar manifolds on another site, so u can see how inside looks)

HereŽs the one we use for E36 M3

Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JAWS Motorsport; 01-20-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really like what you guys did with that manifold - it looks GREAT!!! Do you guys happen to have videos of the gorgeous "DTM" sound it makes?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    I really like what you guys did with that manifold - it looks GREAT!!! Do you guys happen to have videos of the gorgeous "DTM" sound it makes?
    Hey sorry i dont have anything do relate to like a youtube clip or so, im looking to get some reviews asap.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great Price.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Great Price.
    Yes it is indeed! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JAWS Motorsport Click here to enlarge
    A real 25hp gain that feels and crisper throttle respons is promised! (before and after dyno on OUR cost!)
    Hah, this is crazy.

Ok S54 people...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Definitely an attractive price. Would you be able to share how the trumpets are designed? Are they original design by the manufacturer or replica of CSL? Where does the Air Filter reside?

I am very excited to see some before/after dynos if and when you can supply them.

I can't wait to get my own CF Airbox hopefully soon. 25hp is definitely achievable with the proper tune and Airbox.

Keep us posted on results! Click here to enlarge
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Definitely an attractive price. Would you be able to share how the trumpets are designed? You can see little how they look from the pic above, Are they original design by the manufacturer or replica of CSL? Something in between, drop shaped though! Where does the Air Filter reside? At the end of the intake plenum

Filter will sit at a place were cold air is pushed into so no problem with "heat soak"

I am very excited to see some before/after dynos if and when you can supply them.
    (You just got a offer o PM)
    I can't wait to get my own CF Airbox hopefully soon. 25hp is definitely achievable with the proper tune and Airbox.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JAWS Motorsport Click here to enlarge
    Definitely an attractive price. Would you be able to share how the trumpets are designed? You can see little how they look from the pic above, Are they original design by the manufacturer or replica of CSL? Something in between, drop shaped though! Where does the Air Filter reside? At the end of the intake plenum

Filter will sit at a place were cold air is pushed into so no problem with "heat soak"

(You just got a offer o PM)
    You dont seem to have a lot of info on this intake. and what does it mean when you say:

Why dont you tell us that secret place where there will be no heatsoak.

I am not trying to be a smart ass here but please get to know your product before you put it up for sale and please do some dyno's and post them up as well. It will help with your sales etc. Good Luck.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You dont seem to have a lot of info on this intake - What do you want to know?. and what does it mean when you say:
    Filter will sit at a place were cold air is pushed into so no problem with "heat soak" - We have meassured the airtemp under the bonnet while driving and the filter gets the cold air it needs

Why dont you tell us that secret place where there will be no heatsoak. No secret about it, behind the left headlight where the air is routed from the front just like its std to the OEM airbox.

I am not trying to be a smart ass here but please get to know your product before you put it up for sale and please do some dyno's and post them up as well. It will help with your sales etc. Good Luck. Your not a smart ass, i know my product in detail, let me know what you want to know pls.

I am looking for a independent customer review / dyno in the US and will be offering a good deal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am looking for a independent customer review / dyno in the US and will be offering a good deal.
    Exactly, they are looking for an independent US owner willing to buy it and test it. They are even offering an incentive to do so. What more could you want?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You dont seem to have a lot of info on this intake - What do you want to know?. and what does it mean when you say:
    Filter will sit at a place were cold air is pushed into so no problem with "heat soak" - We have meassured the airtemp under the bonnet while driving and the filter gets the cold air it needs

Why dont you tell us that secret place where there will be no heatsoak. No secret about it, behind the left headlight where the air is routed from the front just like its std to the OEM airbox.

I am not trying to be a smart ass here but please get to know your product before you put it up for sale and please do some dyno's and post them up as well. It will help with your sales etc. Good Luck. Your not a smart ass, i know my product in detail, let me know what you want to know pls.

Ok so If you HAVE tested this intake etc locally, please post up the dyno graphs etc. Im sure your results will attract customers. Also post pics of the intake installed and I would be more than happy to share my experience after playing with a lot of intake setups on my own E46 m3 in 120+f temps with extremely high humidity and the cold weather here too.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Exactly, they are looking for an independent US owner willing to buy it and test it. They are even offering an incentive to do so. What more could you want?
    All I am trying is to help them out by suggesting they post up dyno graphs of a product they are marketing etc. I know their looking for an independent dyno from a customer in the US or wherever but its always good to post up your own testing first and then move on to independent customer testing and dyno figures. I am just trying to assist JAWS who have done some cool things so far in regarding to modding cars and the E46 M3 Im VERY familiar with.

Any way If need be JAWS can PM me if not no big deal. Out.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    All I am trying is to help them out by suggesting they post up dyno graphs of a product they are marketing etc. I know their looking for an independent dyno from a customer in the US or wherever but its always good to post up your own testing first and then move on to independent customer testing and dyno figures. I am just trying to assist JAWS who have done some cool things so far in regarding to modding cars and the E46 M3 Im VERY familiar with.

Any way If need be JAWS can PM me if not no big deal. Out.

We are doing alot of tests before releasing any software or hardware, Dynoing, road testing..temp measuring, performance box testing and so on.

But the best feedback is when a person on the otherside of the world we dont know is doing the review and post it here!

For this product / deal i will gladly return the full amount paid for the customer who isnt satisfied with the outcome, we will ALWAYS back up what we claim and be honest with you guys.

/ J

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Extra features offered:

Raised revlimit (now 8000)
    EWS Disable (immobilizer)

There will be a extra cost for those.
    Last edited by JAWS Motorsport; 01-24-2012 at 04:07 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Extra features offered:

Raised revlimit (now 8000)
    EWS Disable (immobilizer)

There will be a extra cost for those.
    That is for the Euro E36 M3 right?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think looking for a US customer to show US results makes a lot of sense. I prefer dynojet figures personally.

There is no harm in both but we all put more emphasis on independent results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is for the Euro E36 M3 right?
    E46 M3 , Euro version 8000 , US version 7900

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyone interested?

Shoot me a PM and iŽll give u a offer u cannot resist!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyone interested?

Shoot me a PM and iŽll give u a offer u cannot resist!!
    There you go guys...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the PM Jonas. I actually have already purchased another CF Airbox and Alpha-N tune awhile ago. I'm just trying to find some downtime to install it.

Either way, hopefully you find someone willing to commit so you can share some results! Thanks again!
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great to see options, but I'd like to see at least one dyno. Preferably from a member who has a proper pre-box baseline. OEM CSL, Bimmerworld's, and Evolve's Carbon Box all make good power over the stock box. These have been dyno proven by many members. Now there have been a few other CSL style replica boxes over the years that have made these claims (they can remain nameless), and were proven to be nothing more than a pricey carbon induction sound-maker. Tuned or not.

That said, I'm still on a waiting list for Evolve's box. If you could provide some installed photos and some independent dyno tests I am open to ideas. I would probably stick with Evolve's tune as they already demolished the N/A S54 header tune from ESS, which previously bested Turner's. I posted those graphs in Alex's (flipm3's) S54 dyno thread on another forum.

I am not at all inferring that you or JAWS are making false claims. I hope your 25+ hp claims are true. I am just a show me guy.

Subscribed for install/fitment pictures and a proper dyno.

Mike
    Last edited by MisterEm; 01-28-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    Great to see options, but I'd like to see at least one dyno. Preferably from a member who has a proper pre-box baseline. OEM CSL, Bimmerworld's, and Evolve's Carbon Box all make good power over the stock box. These have been dyno proven by many members. Now there have been a few other CSL style replica boxes over the years that have made these claims (they can remain nameless), and were proven to be nothing more than a pricey carbon induction sound-maker. Tuned or not.
    It's a money back guarantee, what do you have to lose by providing the independent dyno?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If we can make a alpha-n tune on a M5 E60 proven to be the most powerful so far, trust me we can also do it to the S54 Click here to enlarge

Im waiting for some customer to get in touch for this deal, and then it will be install instructions, before and after dyno.

As i said, PM me and iŽll shoot you a offer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My time to work on cars is precious. I have small children now. The days of hanging out all weekend at the dyno or in the garage swapping parts are over. Ill pay more for dyno proven and spend the extra time playing Dad.

The other kits come with SMG reservoir mounting kits and all the hardware. Will yours as well?

Now if you find someone else to be the guinea pig I am very interested in their results.

Great work on the S65 gains.

How much was tune and how much was hardware

Secondly, I have the Evolve tune currently and their flash hardware. How much is the box itself?

Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast