Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 69
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    9.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    poor megaupload...Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,201
    Rep Points
    31,314.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    mega upload owners Mansion

    Attachment 13870 and the owner in his private JET Attachment 13871
    $#@!... I need to stop messing around with forums.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Points
    2,215.1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Whats gonna happen to my apple tv?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This means no more free movies
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Filesonic restricted sharing to only original uploads. No more file sharing.

    http://m.cnet.com/Article.rbml?nid=5...&bcid=&bid=-93

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,201
    Rep Points
    31,314.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    Filesonic restricted sharing to only original uploads. No more file sharing.

    http://m.cnet.com/Article.rbml?nid=5...&bcid=&bid=-93
    WTF? Why do they even need SOPA?

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Points
    2,215.1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    977
    Rep Points
    779.1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    lol@mega-pimpin

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    878
    Rep Points
    891.7
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Kimble was ballin' before megaupload - was big in the gumball3000 series

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,201
    Rep Points
    31,314.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Kimble was ballin' before megaupload - was big in the gumball3000 series
    Oh $#@!, that is Kimble? He took over 6speed for a little while and got convicted of insider trading in Germany. Just a matter of time before he got busted more seriously.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -35.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    NEW list of sites being cracked down by the FEDS... looks like they don't need SOPA as long as the public knows what SOPA is they will continue cracking sites down.

    Megaupload – Closed

    Fileserve – Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files.
    Deleting multiple files. Banning Premium accounts. Closed Affiliate Program.

    Filesonic – Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files.
    Closed Affiliate Program. Changed server location Jan 22, 2012. Taken down it’s Facebook page
    Now using Digital fingerprinting. Files are being deleted as soon as uploaded (as Hotfile did).

    VideoBB – Closed Affiliate Program.

    Filepost – Started suspending accounts with infringing material (as Hotfile did)

    Uploaded.t… – Blocked U.S. access.

    Videozer – Closed Affiliate Program.

    Filejungle – Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.

    Uploadstation – Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.

    4Shared – Deleting multiple files

    EnterUpload – Down (Redirect)

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    818
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    284.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    NEW list of sites being cracked down by the FEDS... looks like they don't need SOPA as long as the public knows what SOPA is they will continue cracking sites down.

    Megaupload – Closed

    Fileserve – Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files.
    Deleting multiple files. Banning Premium accounts. Closed Affiliate Program.

    Filesonic – Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files.
    Closed Affiliate Program. Changed server location Jan 22, 2012. Taken down it’s Facebook page
    Now using Digital fingerprinting. Files are being deleted as soon as uploaded (as Hotfile did).

    VideoBB – Closed Affiliate Program.

    Filepost – Started suspending accounts with infringing material (as Hotfile did)

    Uploaded.t… – Blocked U.S. access.

    Videozer – Closed Affiliate Program.

    Filejungle – Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.

    Uploadstation – Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.

    4Shared – Deleting multiple files

    EnterUpload – Down (Redirect)
    WTF!!!!!


  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,201
    Rep Points
    31,314.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    NEW list of sites being cracked down by the FEDS... looks like they don't need SOPA as long as the public knows what SOPA is they will continue cracking sites down.

    Megaupload – Closed

    Fileserve – Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files.
    Deleting multiple files. Banning Premium accounts. Closed Affiliate Program.

    Filesonic – Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files.
    Closed Affiliate Program. Changed server location Jan 22, 2012. Taken down it’s Facebook page
    Now using Digital fingerprinting. Files are being deleted as soon as uploaded (as Hotfile did).

    VideoBB – Closed Affiliate Program.

    Filepost – Started suspending accounts with infringing material (as Hotfile did)

    Uploaded.t… – Blocked U.S. access.

    Videozer – Closed Affiliate Program.

    Filejungle – Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.

    Uploadstation – Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.

    4Shared – Deleting multiple files

    EnterUpload – Down (Redirect)
    Why and how are they doing this? On whose authority?

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -35.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why and how are they doing this? On whose authority?
    Copyright infringement we had it for a long time and that should be enough to shut $#@! down, but SOPA would of effected everyone even 3rd parties that don't host content.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,201
    Rep Points
    31,314.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Copyright infringement we had it for a long time and that should be enough to shut $#@! down, but SOPA would of effected everyone even 3rd parties that don't host content.
    Why does this all seem to be happening now though? Why right now?

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why is does this all seem to be happening now though? Why right now?

    Mayans.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -35.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why is does this all seem to be happening now though? Why right now?
    Because people are busy looking at SOPA so the gov just decided it's good time to crack on everyone.
    My advice people download all the software you need now and save it on external.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,201
    Rep Points
    31,314.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Because people are busy looking at SOPA so the gov just decided it's good time to crack on everyone.
    My advice people download all the software you need now and save it on external.
    Or people could just, you know, pay for their software?

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -35.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Or people could just, you know, pay for their software?
    If we didn't have pirated $5000 software which average joe can't afford we would have a lot less editors/photographers/architects.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,201
    Rep Points
    31,314.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    If we didn't have pirated $5000 software which average joe can't afford we would have a lot less editors/photographers/architects.
    If we had more people paying for software more companies would be able to produce it increasing competition leading to lower costs and profit for more people.

    There is more than one way to look at it.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -35.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If we had more people paying for software more companies would be able to produce it increasing competition leading to lower costs and profit for more people.

    There is more than one way to look at it.
    Everything online should be free =D

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,201
    Rep Points
    31,314.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Everything online should be free =D
    The most important things are Click here to enlarge

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    638
    Rep Points
    567.0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    So the bill never made it.... but they still shut down Mega-Upload? Why bother with introducing the bill in the first place and get every body riled up if it wasn't even needed? Click here to enlarge
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -35.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Exeenom Click here to enlarge
    So the bill never made it.... but they still shut down Mega-Upload? Why bother with introducing the bill in the first place and get every body riled up if it wasn't even needed? Click here to enlarge
    well SOPA would allow them to SUE anyone, sticky would get sued to having some of the threads we have, kids singing britney spears on Youtube would get sued for singing song they do not own. If your site links to another site that has illegal info your site gets sued etc.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,193
    Rep Points
    6,728.6
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -35.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •